• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriting Coporation Sprite Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Ok but it won't be done for a while, these scratch sprites take me a while since there so big, i mean i'm still doing Flamedramon and Wargreymon XD.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Spriting Coporation Sprite Shop

Can I get a sprite to look like the baby Kangaskan?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Hey Katashi...Can I have a Scratch Trainer Sprite?
    A Male with Brown Hair, Red Jumper, Black Tracksuit and Red Shoes please?

Kazan22

The Drumming Guitarist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2019
    my question was never answered so I'll tell you what I would like, you don't have to do it but I'll jsut put it out there, I'd like the trainer Noland, the second to last trainer on this site https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/frlgemtrsprites.html , fused with the guitarist, I'd pretty much just like Noland holding a guitar or have it around his back

Jasmine's #1 fan

She is so cute
    Years
    Im sorry but i failed horribly at the xd they were hard because some of the second color (whish is blue) was on the fur (which is purple) so the both came out funky at the other people im still trying to learn fusions so at the mean time kakashi will have to do it
    If anyone knows where i can find a good tudatorial on fusions please pm me

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Sorry J#1F, beats me!, anyway people! get those Revamp Requests in!

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    ooooops i forgot i do XD too sorry i didnt mention that! ill have an example later im not at my house soooo...............

Kenaka

BCHT Graphics Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2007
    If you wouldnt mind, could you make a:
    * Sprite + Shiny Sprite
    * Back + Shiny Back
    * Party Icon (The little icon you see when in your party)

of the Fakie on the cover of Pokemon Diamond (The Fake One), also, can you make sure that they are in perfect form, ready to import into a hack? This might be to much, so just do it over time, like mabey do the sprite tomorrow, and then the back two days later, or if you really want to be cool, do them all in one day!

Thank you for even allowing me to request a sprite from you because most people would look at me like I'm stupid . . .

Link to picture: game-boy. org / (Pokemon%20Diamond.JPG)

No spaces or ()'s, I had to type it like that because it wont let me post URL's

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Thats not a fakie, thats the old ripoff of Pokemon that was made that was seriously messed up, oh and Blaziken look on the sprite comics lounge could you do the overworlds for the sprites i posted on there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back