• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I got hungry just now, and went to raid the kitchen fridge. I found my favourite cheese spread, and as I was looking at it, something popped into my head:

Spoiler:
    lmao.

The butter I use is by the brand "Gay Lea". :( It's no secret what I think of every single time I go to use it.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    lmao.

The butter I use is by the brand "Gay Lea". :( It's no secret what I think of every single time I go to use it.
    HAHHAHAHA. wow wow.

I have 100% on Ventus :DD.
    But I need 97% on Mini games, and 85% on items for Trinity Report, I am only 99% on that. any help?

Cherrim

Years
    100% Minigames
    Make sure you fully beat Fruit Scatter with Terra & someone else. The last match is VS. Captain Dark with Terra and with Ven and Aqua, it's VS. Captain Justice. Justice and Dark count as separate "completion" points. That's probably all you're missing. :)

100% Items
    You have to get all the keyblades for everyone. So collect everyone's ice cream ingredients, beat every level of racing to get that keyblade, get Ultima for everyone (max out Arena, iirc?), beat VS & MF, etc. It sucks. Other than that, also make sure you buy everything in the arena with at least someone. So you have to buy the event tickets (even if you can go to the events regardless :P) as well as the Giga Magic & Attack recipes, iirc. I can't remember if there's anything else but there probably is. It all counts.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Ah, Fruit Scatter. How I abhorr thee.

Though it's not too bad - I prefer these minigames over the Winnie The Pooh ones. (You should have seen my reaction to the events in Radiant Garden concerning the book, I was all: Please no... Oh dear God no...) That's another reason why I chose Proud Mode - no matter how frustrating the fights get, it's a lot easier than getting 100% completion.

Cherrim

Years
    Yeah, first time I saw the 100 Acre Woods book I was cursing at the game too until I realized... I didn't have to do any minigames there. XD

ソラ

Years
    100% Minigames
    Make sure you fully beat Fruit Scatter with Terra & someone else. The last match is VS. Captain Dark with Terra and with Ven and Aqua, it's VS. Captain Justice. Justice and Dark count as separate "completion" points. That's probably all you're missing. :)

So I dont have to get Fantastic on the Ice Cream beat on all master level?

100% Items
    You have to get all the keyblades for everyone. So collect everyone's ice cream ingredients, beat every level of racing to get that keyblade, get Ultima for everyone (max out Arena, iirc?), beat VS & MF, etc. It sucks. Other than that, also make sure you buy everything in the arena with at least someone. So you have to buy the event tickets (even if you can go to the events regardless :P) as well as the Giga Magic & Attack recipes, iirc. I can't remember if there's anything else but there probably is. It all counts.

;-; Well I know I can beat him with Aqua. but VS I probably cant beat him with either D:

Cherrim

Years
    Nope, you shouldn't have to do ice cream with everyone. Just one person so that you can get the style change and get the ice cream trophy with them. :]

My strategy with Aqua for VS was dodge roll repeatedly and lay down mines when I get the chance--he'll run right through them if you stick near them. :[ Dunno what I'm gonna do with Terra yet, though. (I marathoned the whole game on normal in 5 hours so I'm gonna beat him on that and hope it counts. >_<)

Cherrim

Years
    Yeah, despite all the times I had to play that, I never got very good at it, unlike the ice cream & racing ones where I got pretty ace at all of them. 8(

ソラ

Years
    Yeah, despite all the times I had to play that, I never got very good at it, unlike the ice cream & racing ones where I got pretty ace at all of them. 8(

How can Pete run that fast. and all his fatness takes the court up no wonder I can barely get a freakin shot in. it pisses me off. and when the DEFLATED fruit hit me and I stunned, or the lame bananas. D:<

Cherrim

Years
    Omg, I know, his fat. DDD:

Like even when I'd manage to scatter bananas all over his court and stun him, I still couldn't hit anything past him. And sometimes I'd try to get a goal and it'd bounce off him and right back into my net and fffffffffffffff. why was he so fat. >:(

ソラ

Years
    Omg, I know, his fat. DDD:

Like even when I'd manage to scatter bananas all over his court and stun him, I still couldn't hit anything past him. And sometimes I'd try to get a goal and it'd bounce off him and right back into my net and fffffffffffffff. why was he so fat. >:(
    I dont even know how I beat him as Captain Justice,
    Just He barely gets stunned, and cant aim that good, and I dont even know where my goal is going. and it pisses me off the fact that is a CPU, and it knows where it is going D:<

EDIT: I BEAT HIS MOTHERFREAKIN BUTT YEAAAHHH!
    Okay I got 100% as the Mini game, thanks Lightning yet again you helped me.
    I have the guide, so I can get all the items in the command collection. :3

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    Worst part of that minigame is how sometimes the goal goes up in the sky and the opponents can always hit the fruit up there but you can't. wtf? ;_; But I'm glad you got it! :'D

ソラ

Years
    All I know is gonna be hell for Terra. D: imma do aqua's first.
    Since Aqua...is easier.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Yeah, first time I saw the 100 Acre Woods book I was cursing at the game too until I realized... I didn't have to do any minigames there. XD
    That world was deeply traumatic in Chain of Memories. XD I was quite relieved. AAAAANYHOW. I'm nearly at the end of Terra's Story, but I want to get the Sinister Sentinel thing over with before I finish it. Stupid flying laser-beam shooting gramblegrumblegrumble

ソラ

Years
    Well like, I found a new way to beat Vanitas Lingering Spirt for Aqua, and hopefully terra, but I have to get milky way first :33.

& my Re:Coded says Preparing order, Play-asia took the money off my card, so it'll ship this week :D

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    That world was deeply traumatic in Chain of Memories. XD I was quite relieved. AAAAANYHOW. I'm nearly at the end of Terra's Story, but I want to get the Sinister Sentinel thing over with before I finish it. Stupid flying laser-beam shooting gramblegrumblegrumble

Ah, memories of having no clue what to do, and then throwing my GBA SP down in frustration, berating the Organization member who gave me the darned card.

ソラ

Years
    Well I am now 87% on Item Collection
    I went up TWO %'s :D

I hate being sick ):

Back