• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
They do have to change a few words when they translate from American-English to European-English. An good example that I know of is when they released Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars on the European Virtual Console, they had to change the word "Bugger", which was used only once when Croco called Mario & Mallow "buggers", because while its a perfectly acceptable word in North America, it is not in Europe.

Oh, and I did update the Members List, my internet just went out after that so I couldn't post it.

Also, Graceful made some banners for you all to use.

~Member List (Previously) Updated~

Vallander

Close your eyes...
Years
damn thats what i keep forgetting to do lol.

jeez im gettin behind in my banner making. i was going to do some for here, FF club, thunder., Wolves' Hideout, and my own personal ones :P gah too much work. and me an grace were going to collaborate on a couple.

NoblemanNick

Creator
Years
I already watched the cutscenes for Days, I'm really angsty to play it however. Also BBS isn't to far behind as the demo was out in Japan. I think within late 2010 we may get BBS. Although the TGS is coming up soon, more news on Kingdom Hearts to come.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I hate spoilers. ;_;' I'll probably just import every KH game from now on so I can avoid them.

:'( I was actually sent a note on deviantART the DAY after 358/2 came out that had spoilers for the whole game. (I read the first line and immediately closed the tab when I realized what it was.) After I finally finished it, I went back to read it and to chew them out for it but was pleased to see they were banned. XD; So yeah, I won't take aaaany chances with the KH series. I won't read spoilers and after the release date approaches, I'll stop looking at ANY information about the game. *super paranoid*

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
I managed to acquire $40 so I used most of it to reserve Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. So now I have one month to play through Dissidia Final Fantasy and then pick up Days when its released.

NoblemanNick

Creator
Years
Normally, I wwould do that, but I couldn't bring myself to spoil things for myself XD

It really isn't spoiling that game shaking. All is revealed is basically teh story what happened between Roxas' creation and Kingdom Hearts II and the true purpose of Xion who will only be in Days. I think BBS would be the game I can't bring myself to spoil.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Me? I'm gonna wait 'till Birth by Sleep is released. I need to Play SOMETHING on my PSP apart from FFVI as it is getting quite boring at the minute.....

Cherrim

Years
My PSP collects dust. v_v; I still have one or two games for it that I haven't even taken out of the shrinkwrap yet but all my other consoles get more playtime. I don't think I've turned mine on in almost a year. I'm not picking up Dissidia for a while so aside from Assassin's Creed PSP, BBS will probably be the next PSP game I actually care enough to get.

I can't wait for it. *_* I wanna see what the battle system is like.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
It really isn't spoiling that game shaking. All is revealed is basically teh story what happened between Roxas' creation and Kingdom Hearts II and the true purpose of Xion who will only be in Days. I think BBS would be the game I can't bring myself to spoil.

See, I'll have to read spoilers as soon as they come out, just to know why oh why Ven and Roxas look identical. :3

Cherrim

Years
...I admit that's the part of the game that intrigues me the most right now. @_@ And the only thing that's kept me interested since its announcement.

Back