• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    heheh. nice lol.

that could be kinda misconceived ;)

guys you gotta watch this its a BBS trailer (japanese obviously but its awesome :))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q48VK4kOp5k&feature=sub
    ;P My words can usually be taken in whatever way possible, haha.

And I saw that trailer. It's making me antsyyy. Can't wait for TGS to get more BBS info.

The vid's not working for me. =(

Guys, I'm having trouble deciding on a Roxas wig.

This one.

Or this one?
    I'm gonna say the second one too. :D

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    Ahhhh Aqua is too fierce for her own good :( And yaaay finally a Sleeping Beauty world, I've been waiting for that since I played KH1, I just hope they don't mess it up XD
    Too fierce?!! NEVER!! Ah but yes, the BBS kids are a lil powerful, and the developers are working to tone them down a bit.

@Aku Roku: Good luck with your cosplay. I'm sure you're going to look like a pure, awesome nobody XD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Too fierce?!! NEVER!! Ah but yes, the BBS kids are a lil powerful, and the developers are working to tone them down a bit.

@Aku Roku: Good luck with your cosplay. I'm sure you're going to look like a pure, awesome nobody XD

Haha, thanks. XD Though I fail w/buying stuff. T_T; -waiting for people to pay my mum so I can steal PayPal funds-

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    Why the hell arent i apart of this! i luffles kingdom hearts! Somebody sign me up plese! i wants a banners :(

Yeah aku gonna look good cosplaying, havent you planed this like forevers aku?

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    You're add, welcome.
    ~Member List Updated~

As for Banners, you can use any that are posted in the first post on this club, make your own, or use one that someone else made.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Bret Iwan has been announced as the fourth and newest official voice actor for Mickey Mouse. Voice clips have been recorded by not yet released. I figured some of you were curious.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    Haha, thanks. XD Though I fail w/buying stuff. T_T; -waiting for people to pay my mum so I can steal PayPal funds-
    Mum?! :laugh: I never heard it like that before. That's so cool. I'm stuck calling her boring old "Mom"

Bret Iwan has been announced as the fourth and newest official voice actor for Mickey Mouse. Voice clips have been recorded by not yet released. I figured some of you were curious.
    Honestly, I have no idea who that is XD. But I hope he does Mickey well. Or somebody will lose a finger. A chicken finger...

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    well good luck with your CP roku ^_^.

yeah aqua is going to be a beast lol.

as for the sleeping beauty world, teeeeechnically they already had it since even in the disney movie, Maleficent's castle is named, Hollow Bastion, soooo actually you've already seen part of it lol.

and welcome new member :)

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Mum?! :laugh: I never heard it like that before. That's so cool. I'm stuck calling her boring old "Mom"

Honestly, I have no idea who that is XD. But I hope he does Mickey well. Or somebody will lose a finger. A chicken finger...

That's what we call our mothers in England. :P

Hmmm, he should be good, else Disney wouldn't have chosen him, right? ^_^

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Just wanna pop in and rant.

OMG almost time for 358/2 Days! ;D ;D I pre-ordered it, who else is getting it the first day? :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'll probably get up early and zip to the mall to pick up my preordered copy before classes on the day it comes out. :D

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Heh, only 20/2 days(lol) until 358/2 Days comes out, heehee. Just for fun, I'm doing a quick KH2FM playthrough within the next ten days, so I'm all ready.

Roxas is my favorite KH character after all, lol.

Back