• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Yay! :> Make sure you pick up COM too because no matter what the rest of the internet says it's totally the best game in the series!

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Yay! :> Make sure you pick up COM too because no matter what the rest of the internet says it's totally the best game in the series!
    I agree. I dont think its the best, but its one of my favorite KH games. Go pick that up fer sure.
    Either Pick up Com, or ReCom either would do

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    O__O So many mixed reviews. I think I'll play through the 1 and 2 first xD I

*I start tomorrow :>

ソラ

Years
  • O__O So many mixed reviews. I think I'll play through the 1 and 2 first xD I

*I start tomorrow :>
    Well ReCoM/CoM is between 1 and 2, I say you should play ReCoM before 2, and than Days before 2, but hey do what you gotta do.

Cherrim

Years
  • Days before 2? Nah, I think that'd be too confusing. :( I'd really recommend playing in chronological order of game releases since I think Days works better if you know the events of KH2 prior to playing it. Then you know what Nobodies are, who Roxas is, etc. :B

ソラ

Years
  • Days before 2? Nah, I think that'd be too confusing. :( I'd really recommend playing in chronological order of game releases since I think Days works better if you know the events of KH2 prior to playing it. Then you know what Nobodies are, who Roxas is, etc. :B
    Well I guess you're right, but I say Play ReCoM/CoM before 2 tho.

ソラ

Years
  • I wonder if its okay if I can put two Fan Club banners in my Signature. Cause I like Both Sora and Roxas.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Eh, I think if you played KH1 and CoM, you're fine for Days, and actually KH2 will impact you MORE after playing Days. Just IMO.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Sure.
    ~Member List Updated~

Also, something I've been curious if anyone has thought of.
    What if Sora had been put into Super Smash Bros. Brawl, or a future SSB? (Since he was 3rd in term of votes, behind Sonic & Geno and above MegaMan)
    My thoughts
    Costume1 (Normal): Kingdom Hearts II
    Costume2 (Red Team): Valor Form or Limit Form
    Costume3 (Blue Team): Wisdom Form
    Costume4 (Green Team): Just Green recolor
    Costume5: Roxas Colors or Master Form
    Costume6: Final Form
    Home Stage: Ruined Destiny Islands (1st Boss Fight KHI) or Hollow Bastion
    Special 1 (Neutral): Blizzard (KHII Style)
    Special 2 (Forward): Sliding Dash
    Special 3 (Up): Strike Raid (Reimagined to be similar to Ike's Up Special)
    Special 4 (Down): Fire (KHII Style)
    Final Smash: Dual Wield (Valor or Final Style) or Trinity Limit (minus Donald & Goofy)
    Speed & Strength: Between Marth & Pit

^: I like the idea of finally having the Final Smash change depending on costume. I think Neku would make a good Smasher. =P but that's neither here nor... Well, I guess it would be there, but anyway. I think a Memory's Skyscraper (or w/e) in The World that Never Was should make it as a stage if KH ever got into Smashing. And there would be Neoshadows in boxes sometimes, and the rain would change direction like a wind effect, and, and, andBOOM

But yeah. I'mma go post in Other Games now. xD

Cherrim

Years
  • Nah, I think Days would just be confusing before playing KH2. D: I mean, firstly, you wouldn't have any clue what Nobodies were (which would make Roxas's connection to Sora really confusing). The only exposure you'd have to the Organization (the main characters!) is the introduction of the Chain members and that's just... well... before you even know what the Organization IS, you learn that a few of them are rebelling and others countering said uprise. You don't even know the goals, what Kingdom Hearts even IS, etc. While some parts of KH2 might be more meaningful after you've played Days, I just don't think it should be played after Days the first time you attempt the series. They don't explain enough in Days to have it make sense.

:/ Remember that Days was made AFTER it. They didn't really make KH2 with the intention of making such a direct prequel to it--FM+ might have more connections to Days but the original game? Any meaning that you give to it from Days is only there because they created Days to resonate with certain scenes in KH2. There's really no detriment to playing KH2 first since the game was made specifically with [the idea that you've already played KH2] in mind.

wee187

Years
  • Nah, I think Days would just be confusing before playing KH2. D: I mean, firstly, you wouldn't have any clue what Nobodies were (which would make Roxas's connection to Sora really confusing). The only exposure you'd have to the Organization (the main characters!) is the introduction of the Chain members and that's just... well... before you even know what the Organization IS, you learn that a few of them are rebelling and others countering said uprise. You don't even know the goals, what Kingdom Hearts even IS, etc. While some parts of KH2 might be more meaningful after you've played Days, I just don't think it should be played after Days the first time you attempt the series. They don't explain enough in Days to have it make sense.

:/ Remember that Days was made AFTER it. They didn't really make KH2 with the intention of making such a direct prequel to it--FM+ might have more connections to Days but the original game? Any meaning that you give to it from Days is only there because they created Days to resonate with certain scenes in KH2. There's really no detriment to playing KH2 first since the game was made specifically with [the idea that you've already played KH2] in mind.

Well my friend is playing Days before 2, and she understands everything fine. I dunno. She's beaten both other games thoguh(1 and CoM)

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
  • Long story short: your head will explode if you attempt to play Days before KH2. Unless you've played KH1 and/or CoM. And even then, it still might explode. Though, you can play KH2 before KH1 and CoM and not have your head explode. My head's still intact, after all.

Last edited:

wee187

Years
  • I love it when my head explodes with questions, makes the story so much more interesting. xD

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Too bad my head already exploded Saku-chan. D8 I started playing it today and I can't beat that Purple Armor Guy in Traverse Town... [/failsatvideogames]

Back