• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Just Ask To Join - What You Put in This Post. ^_^
    i'm Giving Up On 358/2 Days & Trying To Get BBS.....I'll Try Anyway..Evn If It Means Waiting 6 Months.
    I think thats a fairly good idea. I was originally not even going to get Days and focus on getting BBS originally, but I managed to get enough money to do both!

Crystal Heart will update when she can, Cid.

I'm definitely waiting until the English release, as my Japanese is sub par to all that is spoken in the game. I can't follow along that fast XD

Anyway, there is a new interview from Nomura. It has new info regarding the game
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Jaamies

Sharingan User
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    so what Character you will play first guys

mine was Terra then Aqua and last Ven

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Well, before Tetsuya Nomura even gave his recommended order, I was going to go Terra, Ven, then Aqua. Its in order from least favorite to favorite, since I love saving the best for last in most things I do.

In addition to Jaamies topic, I'd like to add a secondary topic. Who's going to watch the opening video for Birth by Sleep when its available on YouTube or any video site, even if you won't watch any other part of the game 'til its release in NA/EU.
    I know I am, but I'm not gonna spoil any other part of the story..I had already done that with Days, I'm not letting my curiosity get the better of me this time.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    I'm gonna play as Terra, Ven, and Aqua too. I WAS gonna do Aqua, Terra, Ven, but I'm going with the Director's suggestion. I'll only spoil myself on Van's identity. And maybe some Lea footage <3

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    Well, I was going to play as Ven first, but thanks to his recommendation.. I'll just keep his as second. xD; Although now I feel sorry for the people who will play it 'out of order' so speak, as it might be more confusing/spoilerific that way.

Also, wow.. my alt must join this club!
    Even though I'm not sure my main even joined.. since I normally stick to the KH game thread.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    I'll probably do Aqua's first, then Ven and finally Terra. And I'd most definitely end up spoiling myself because I'd probably lack the patience to wait until I get a PSP and the game is release in the U.S. But it's all Nomura's fault for making such an intriguing game and leaving so many questions unanswered. So here I am, waiting for January 9th (only eight more days!) to ruin the game fir myself and for everyone else. xD

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Well, I was going to play as Ven first, but thanks to his recommendation.. I'll just keep his as second. xD; Although now I feel sorry for the people who will play it 'out of order' so speak, as it might be more confusing/spoilerific that way.

Also, wow.. my alt must join this club!
    Even though I'm not sure my main even joined.. since I normally stick to the KH game thread.
    Heh? Which profile is which?

I'll probably do Aqua's first, then Ven and finally Terra. And I'd most definitely end up spoiling myself because I'd probably lack the patience to wait until I get a PSP and the game is release in the U.S. But it's all Nomura's fault for making such an intriguing game and leaving so many questions unanswered. So here I am, waiting for January 9th (only eight more days!) to ruin the game fir myself and for everyone else. xD
    Just remember to use the spoiler tags when you're in here then.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    Scan showing Donald and Goofy

Spoiler:

Probably one of (if not) the last few scans to appear.

As for the order I'll play them, it will be Ven, Terra, Aqua. Gotta save the best for last :D

BTW Crystal, your sig and avi are beautiful

Jaamies

Sharingan User
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    I agree with Crys. I spoilt Days a lot for myself out of excitement, and I didn't find it as exciting as when I first played CoM or KH2 'cause I knew what was happening. o:

Days is not really a new game :D

i will only watch the opening and then wait for English version

and yeah since there is Secret ending you guys going to go with proud mode?

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    Days is not really a new game :D

i will only watch the opening and then wait for English version

and yeah since there is Secret ending you guys going to go with proud mode?

I thought Days was a new game.....

Although I don't usually like starting with proud, if the requirements for standard are too much, then I might have to go with it.
    (is a spoiler tag required for that statement?)

I really really want to play it now. :(

Thanks, I have a ton of Aqua pics (48) if you want some.
    I can send you a link to them via my photobucket, as well as the password for the folder.

Wow! That's alot. That would be fabulous, Crystal.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I sent you a PM with the URL for my Aqua Folder on Photobucket along with the Password Riolu.
    Oh, and no, you don't need a spoiler tag for that. Just story elements, characters, and other fun surprises, not stuff we already know about.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    So I suddenly decided that I'd try not to spoil myself, so I'll see how long I can take not knowing all the surprise Nomura put in this game. Hopefully the game won't take a lot of time to be released in America, but it'll probably be released around this year's I think.

Crystal, I would like to see those pictures too, if you don't mind. ;D

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Here is the article that goes with Riolu's scans:

Spoiler:

BTW, we might get some leaks sooner than we thought: possibly tonight! Crys, if you don't mind, can I post the link to the opening movie if I find it? It will be wrapped up, I promise!!

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    Heh? Which profile is which?
    This is my alt. :x

Wait.. regarding the scan with Donald and Goofy, is that 1/9/2010 date when it releases in Japan? o__O Because if it is, then wooow.. I missed that bit. >_> I thought it still had awhile to go.

Hurray for Zack being in the game, though. Crisis Core made me love his character.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    There's a rumour about a new Kingdom Hearts game being announced. It's called Another Dive. I hope it's real and I hope it will be a sequel to KH2.

Jaamies

Sharingan User
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    There's a rumour about a new Kingdom Hearts game being announced. It's called Another Dive. I hope it's real and I hope it will be a sequel to KH2.

i think it's real because Square Enix already registered the domain of new KH game

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    HI GUYS LONG TIME NO SEE. ;_;

I'm kind of avoiding this thread on the off chance someone forgets a spoiler tag since we're so, so, so close to BBS and I don't wanna be spoilt for it. n_n;;

But someone pointed out this awesome fan album to me last night and I just got around to listening to it now and it's really good. It's a free download so everyone should ttly check it out here. :O

As for the domain registration... that doesn't necessarily confirm a new game (or its title). It might, but remember that Nintendo has also registered domains like pokemonwhite.com and whatnot... they might just be registering it to stake claim on a trademark they may or may not use. :x

Back