• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Hmm, seems interesting, but I wouldn't read too much into it. As far as I know, the next Kingdom Hearts game will be Kingdom Hearts III. For all we know, Another Dive could be what they'll call the Final Mix versions of games outside the numbered Kingdom Hearts titles. As Lightning pointed out, Nintendo has done similar things in the past.

Not that I wouldn't be ecstatic to see another new KH game, especially with more Roxas.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Welcome back then Light-san. =D

Yeah, well Days cannot get a Final Mix version anyway, it's just impossible because the whole cartridge space was used. To add more, they would have to get rid of something else, and we don't want that do we. :)

Seems interesting, I'd love to have more Roxas, but Lighting has a point. If it does become something later anyway, it won't be for a while, probably. Square Enix has owned the domain for Final Fantasy XVI for over a year now, last I heard. Not that there wouldn't be FFXVI, but, it's so vague and far off at the moment, they could just be purchasing it now so someone else doesn't claim it before they can. It's smart.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Well, in all the interviews with Nomura (am I the only one that reads them? :() he said that he's contemplating a game that can be considered a BbS sequel (as it is after BbS but before KH) before he does KHIII. Personally, I'd like KHIII to come out first, but idc. It's KH <3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I read them... I just haven't read any in a while because lol spoiler avoidance. @_@; I'll go back and read the recent pre-BBS interviews when I beat BBS but...

I dunno how I feel about that. :( Hopefully there'll be enough to actually bother with another filler game between BBS and KH1. Otherwise I'd rather they just put their teams to work on finishing up XIII Versus so they can get to work on the next main sequel. 8(

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    Don't worry Lightning, I'll make sure no one openly spoils anything. :D And if you're playing the Japanese version, I'm sure you'll know most of what's going on through visuals other than words.

I'm kinda skeptical about another game. Especially if it isn't KH3. I would like more Roxas/Xion though.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    I'll help, too, as I will most likely be the spoiler :P

Honestly, the only other KH game I'd be happy with would be a BbS sequal. Riku game = no. Mickey game = NO, NO, NO >:[ Roxas game = ok if they can do it.

Jaamies

Sharingan User
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    another prequel?well i don't mind if Aqua or Ventus is protagonist

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    To be honest, I think they should stop wasting money on prequels and get on with KHIII.

Any tips on how to stay spoiler free, people?

Unplug your internet/ have your body cryogenically frozen/ tape your eyes shut until BbS is released in US/ PAL territories.

Seriously, a bit of willpower always works. :D Try to avoid places like KH Wiki, KH Insider and don't look up videos on YouTube. If watching KH videos on YouTube, don't read the comments, people always spoil things in the comments. >_>; -had Persona 3 spoiled for me in that way-

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Another site to avoid would be KH-Vids and KH13. They'll both most likely have complete playthroughs of the game.

Ok. He WAS just joking. Still: KHI = bad place to be to remain spoiler-free. lols.

Last edited:

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Thankfully, for some unknown reason my computer never load KHI. ;D
    I'll probably just check the spoilers for the beggining and after that I'll avoid them.

A small part of me will probably die, though. When do you guys think the game will be released for US/PAL regions?

Cherrim

Years
    Well, they've already started the dubbing for this game, so it probably won't be too long. They started dubbing 358/2 before it was released in Japan and it came out 3 months later so that's probably about what we can expect for BBS.

I'd say it'll probably hit late March or early April. Buuut they might push it back a bit to give Final Fantasy XIII more time in the spotlight... so probably April if anything.

omg the order status for BBS switched to "processing order". I think that's good! xD

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Well, FFXIII is a WAY bigger game, requiring more dialogue and translations, as well as more debugging, adding in extra content that US generally recieves, etc. and it is coming out 3 months after the release, and I agree with you there, Lightning, but I think they'll probably wait til May, honestly. Two months is more than ample time for FFXIII to start leveling off, and also a great time frame to release a game, as E3 is usually in August(right?), which is another two months after that.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    Square-Enix Fan Club

Square-Enix Fan Club

Hoobah...

Not mine of course...

Cherrim

Years
    Well, I was thinking it might be late March or so in order to toss its sales in with Q1 fiscal reports buuut they won't really need that with FF13 coming out a few weeks prior. XD;

At any rate, BBS is coming out less than a month after the JP release of FF13 so I don't think they'll delay it too much here. E3 is in June so it probably won't have any huge bearing on the NA release date.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    @ Riolu: I can't see that first image. Do you have a link you could post instead Riolu?

@ Lighting:Oh. Which big con is in August? There're so many of them I can't remember :P

Nvm Riolu. For some reason KHI hadn't refreshed like it shoulda. Think it's real?

Last edited:

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    @ Riolu: I can't see that first image. Do you have a link you could post instead Riolu?

@ Lighting:Oh. Which big con is in August? There're so many of them I can't remember :P

Nvm Riolu. For some reason KHI hadn't refreshed like it shoulda. Think it's real?

I'm sure it's real, people from 2ch have the game already, like when Heartgold and Soulsilver were leaked before the official date.

Oh and another pic for u guys
    Square-Enix Fan Club

Square-Enix Fan Club

Back