• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SSBB

Years
  • I haven't gotten all of the achievements, but it's always fun when you're playing with some friends or online. I think all I really need is all the characters unlocked and then I can enjoy the game. Marth is my personal favourite. :P

Years
  • I haven't gotten all of the achievements, but it's always fun when you're playing with some friends or online. I think all I really need is all the characters unlocked and then I can enjoy the game. Marth is my personal favourite. :P

Marth is pretty great and while he's my favorite character in Brawl, I preferred Roy from Melee, he was like a speedier Ike. Speaking of which, does anyone else miss any of the characters from Melee that didn't make Brawl?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I miss Mewtwo mostly. I would have preferred him over Lucario. :S Plus, I remember leavig my Gamecube on overnight to try and unlock him. XP Good times~/sarcasm

I also kinda miss Pichu although he was a clone. The same goes for Young Link.

Also, my favourite/character I use most is Meta Knight, although he's pretty cheap. XD I like using Wolf and both types of Link as well (although I prefer Toon Link.) I used to like using Captain Falcon a lot in Melee, so I sometimes use him for Brawl as well.

mrcroconaw

That Croconaw
    Years
  • I main Ness. One, because not a lot of people use Ness, and it takes practice to get him down; IMO. However, his air game is probably my favorite part about him; since he's pretty much a god in the air. \o/

I secondly main Yoshi. I love Yoshi, mainly because of his Up+B. You can use it multiple times in the air; and if you're skilled enough, you can learn to use his Up+B as any normal Up+B. His air game is only good when combined with ground moves though; but I'm pretty good at transitioning between them I guess.

I've been trying to main Toon Link recently; and even with how easy it's supposed to be to grasp his gameplay, I'm just not feeling it. >_> I really only main characters that have a weird-ish Up+B, meaning yes; I also use Lucas. Only in certain occasions, though.

If anyone wants to Brawl, PM Friend Codes?

Years
  • Most were clone characters, but I missed Roy and Pichu. What I miss the most is Falco's moveset, though his Midair Down + A (Spike) was pretty broken. At least they changed his moveset to kept him in the game and prevented him from being removed as a clone character. I like the addition of Wolf as well.

mrcroconaw

That Croconaw
    Years
  • Sonic's Final Smash is so cheap. ):
    Speaking of Final Smashes, do you guys and girls like playing with items on or items off? Any specific items? o:

Ahaha; I get really pissed off when items are turned on, actually. I'm kind of pro, I've done well in some tournaments; so when items are turned on I kind of go into a rage. It's an internal rage though; so no one knows that I'm actually kind of pissed.

But if it's a match for fun, then I break out the Pokeballs; because the Pokeballs are where it's at. :D

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I absolutely love Zelda.
    Especailly using Zelda's Din's Fire to take the Smash Ball from half way across the stadium.
    Her ability to morph into Shiek makes her versatile and she has some pretty strong A moves.
    Not to mention she can block + reflect + damdage using the B button. It's so fun

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    Used to play it and was really good at it...I hate playing online though because it is always buggy...

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • This game ruined me for all other Wii games. It was just far too awesome, I can't even stand it. I've played it for months on end, day after day... it will never get old to me.

My favourite thing to do is 15-minute Brawl and kicking some serious robot behind XD, I pretend I'm in the apocalypse and the Brawl characters are the only ones with the power to defend the world :P

My favourite characters are Sheik (noone can defeat me with Sheik), Pikachu, Mario, Lucas, Fox and Diddy Kong. But for some reason I can never do well when I play with Captain Falcon - it's just a weird thing with me, no matter how hard I try...

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • I loved SSBB, especially the story mode that was heaps fun, my favourite part there was when Rayquaza appears and diddy kong has to work with Fox to defeat it. I have no idea why but Fox reminds me of Bruce Willis lmao...

Machu Pichu

oddsoul.
    Years
  • Just dusted off my Wii a couple days ago and played some SSBB, actually. It's still just as awesome B)

Whether it be Brawl, Melee, or the original, me and my friends have always been playing Smash, and we've gotten pretty (extremely) competitive over it. Not to brag or anything (^^;), but out of my buds, I'm probably top, with Pikachu and Ice Climbers as my mains.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • Brawl is and will forever be my favourite wii game I love to use the characters on the bottom of the tiers and prove people wrong with how good they can be

My main is Zelda and I also like Samus, ROB, Yoshi, Pokemon Trainer, Wario and Luigi I know there alot I like. Really the only ones i dislike are Olimar, Mr Game and Watch and Jigglypuff because I fail at using them. But I like playing jiggly anyway because she is so cute

Years
  • Sonic's Final Smash is so cheap. ):
    Speaking of Final Smashes, do you guys and girls like playing with items on or items off? Any specific items? o:

I almost always play with items off, it's fun when you aren't playing seriously, but the fact that my opponent wins because they hit an object more times then me is cheap to say the least. 8(

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Brawl is an awesome game. I was obsessed with it all my freshmen/sophomore year then kinda lingered into forgetting about it... I still sometimes play it though.

No Mewtwo was a HUGE letdown. It pissed me off so much. Y U DO THIS GAMEFREAK!!!!!????!!!?!!?!?!?!!11!!!11!!1!11!

MisterBlue92

I don't want your damn lemons!
    Years
  • I played this a lot after buying, mostly to complete the subspace emirssary and unlock as much stuff as I could, no idea why as none of my friends play it. You can probably guess who my favourite character to play as is.

Back