• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Deciding whether every single member on PC is mature enough to see who gave them really would take a lot of time, and some people wouldn't like other members being given more benefits ^^;

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DF dadragonz said:
    Deciding whether every single member on PC is mature enough to see who gave them really would take a lot of time, and some people wouldn't like other members being given more benefits ^^;
    Yes it would take long to pick who.I had a dumb idea of that but it wouldnt work.I have a question about the staff .Did Toothache ask to be de modded or something because he is not a mod anymore.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Toothy had been PMed him a couple of weeks ago to ask if he could become more active, but he didn't reply, so we decided to demod him, at least until a time where he can come back and get back to his old activity :3 I think he just has other things going on in his life for now

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DF dadragonz said:
    Toothy had been PMed him a couple of weeks ago to ask if he could become more active, but he didn't reply, so we decided to demod him, at least until a time where he can come back and get back to his old activity :3 I think he just has other things going on in his life for now
    Oh okay.Well its not a big problem since Robert got all of his fourms expect Breeders Corners,will somebody get modded to that.Hope he comes back.

Years
    Don't think so, since it did pretty good without him.It's doing the same as when he was there.If you see anything hough, report it.Of course XD.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    Don't think so, since it did pretty good without him.It's doing the same as when he was there.If you see anything hough, report it.Of course XD.
    Then why wont you or MCD just get modded there just in case.You two already mod most of it.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    Nope, she mods the lounge.Since members can't see our lounge you can't see her on the forums leader page ^^.
    Oh I get it.I sorta guess it was that since its the only fourm I do not see.It would give members a link.How can you get modded there if you cant even go there.Sorry I did not knew.

Years
    Well, soph used to mod OC and something else I believe.She got demodded for not being here, but when she got back, being as Abby(Kairi) was still an admin she modded her in the lounge.Long story short ^^.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    Well, soph used to mod OC and something else I believe.She got demodded for not being here, but when she got back, being as Abby(Kairi) was still an admin she modded her in the lounge.Long story short ^^.
    Oh I get it but why wont the staff show it on the fourm leadders page so they would know not get confused and when a member trys to go to the mod lounge and is not a staff member the link could show something like for example MegaDitto you are not allowed to enter this fourm due to certain reasons ,or something like that.

Years
    Cause if we put her there you would have access to the lounge.We'd have to have the permissioons edited so you can see the lounge so you can see her on the forum leaders page.
    It's fine explaining why she's not there.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    Cause if we put her there you would have access to the lounge.We'd have to have the permissioons edited so you can see the lounge so you can see her on the forum leaders page.
    It's fine explaining why she's not there.
    What I mean that the link will only work for the staff and nobody else.

Years
    No can do.It will tie in with the permissions just to be able to see her on the forum leaders page.Cause you notice it links to the forum they mod, and you're able to see the forums I mod.You can't see soph's though.The permissions would have to allow you to see the forum.No other way.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    No can do.It will tie in with the permissions just to be able to see her on the forum leaders page.Cause you notice it links to the forum they mod, and you're able to see the forums I mod.You can't see soph's though.The permissions would have to allow you to see the forum.No other way.
    Oh now I get it.Sorry for asking.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Well, Nice to see someone modded in Game Development so soon. DSS, I can very well guess where you got the idea for Dawson from, I was about to suggest the same.

Anyway Something in that thread struck me, What did steve mean by a long list of mods??

~ CC

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    We have alot to get done ^^.So just sit back and watch XD.
    There are going to be news mods.That is a clue.He told me time I think.I have a question when Diamond and Pearl comes out will there be mods.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back