• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    Dakota those comments were absolutely unnecessary, can someone tell me how this Dakota got to where he is?

Dakota said:
    And friends with Jess...the list of your good qualities just keep dropping and dropping >_>
    And just how are you going to justify that?

Dakota said:
    You have a fanclub? They must be getting desperate...
    And just why is that? Tell me, here please, I'll just paste the bad rep in here if you tell me in bad rep anyway.

Dakota said:
    So you and LH must be butt buddies now huh...
    That's a homophobic comment is it not? What is someone with that train of thought doing in a position of power in a site accessible by anyone doing here?

Dakota, what you are doing is not only immoral and uncalled for, it's also right there for everyone to see, I feel your days are darkening Dakota.

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    Dakota, I find what you said about Umbreon and I being "butt buddies" offensive, please explain why you actually said that?

Oh, would you mind saying why being Jess' friend would lower the good qualitities in a person?

And just what is wrong with having a Fan Club? Is that not the point of the Members Fan Clubs area?

Or haven't you being paying attention to a site you have become a Praetor on?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Why cant you two just take this by pm.This thread is becomming more of a flame thread this way and about the staff will the Tdome ever get a mod.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    The Shining Mew Club March 22nd, 2005 05:14 PM And friends with Jess...the list of your good qualities just keep dropping and dropping >_>

...............excuse me.

What is THIS about. I dont even KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Ive never talked to you AT ALL. WHERE THE ---- do you come up with that from???? It really bothers me that someone can make a comment like that when they dont even KNOW me.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Please, everyone stop! O.O This thread is to ask questions about a staff members' actions.

You are not to complain about member fan clubs! And who ever made that nasty comment about Jess is clearly out of their head anyways. --; *huggles Jess*

Now, if you all don't stop this foolish behavior, not only may this thread end up being closed never to be revived, but I'll send out warnings and reports myself. And none of you want that, now do you?

So, let's all get along, and maybe I won't sick my Hiraikotsu on you. XD

~Kelsey

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    If you guys have a personal problem with me, then please, give the people of PC some respect and take it over with me via PM...

I don't want this thread closed cause of a flame war...

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Dakota, that was uncalled for. Her name is Jessica, she doesn't even know who the other Jess is. Don't jump to conclusions. Seriously, you're breaking the community apart.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Lion Heart said:
    Dakota shouldn't have tried screwing us over DT.

He is a power abuser, and I don't see why he is where he is.
    Its your fault too for counituing it and should't this be closed.It is more flamey than the first.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Metto, that's mini-modding. Leave that decision to the staff. Also, don't go accusing people, because you're just making it worse.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Kyogre-chan said:
    Metto, that's mini-modding. Leave that decision to the staff. Also, don't go accusing people, because you're just making it worse.
    Sorry about that.It was a thought.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Sorry Kels... ;-; ::clings::

I just dont understand that at all. It makes no sense to me and I wanted to know where the ---- it came from. Ill stop posting here.

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    Throwing the blame around, nice.

Everything Dakota has said in the reps has been uncalled for, and I'd appreciate it if something was done about this, I honestly hope it's only me and Umbreon getting this from him, because if he is doing this to other people, perhaps new people to the community, what kind of message does that send out?

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    Ideas? Yeah sure.

My idea is he gets dropped to a position where he cannot take advantage of the rep system, since he evidently doesn't need to spread the rep around between members anymore.

My idea is that he stops this, and only bad reps posts that are actually BAD hence the BAD part of BAD rep.

If the higher people allow him to take advantage of the system and dont' do anything about it, I'm wondering why.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back