• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
    Phoenix Zero said:
    Actually, Zappy's currently on vacation in Japan. No idea as to when she'll be back, though. o.o

And DM31 rarely visits PC anymore. :\
    No, she's not in Japan and whoever told you that is obviously lying. Zappy is currently working her butt off for the trip TO GO TO Japan AND she's currently in college.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I was a newbie mod myself... remember, I've only got 8 months or so of modding behind me. And there's still mods with a couple of years' modding experience at PC...

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Um... you are so mean THomas. *takes that as a insult* im just playing. ^_^
    JA, I see you posted a notice ehre, before anyone would be like "Why was JA demodded?" then that would start anotehr chaos. Anwyyas. I can't say Ill miss you since I repetead that two times in ML. But anyways ILL MISS YOU. There. KIT via MSN.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Jedi_Amara said:
    You won't miss me. I'm still here. Just not modding~ :P
    Well I will miss you.Hope you come back.Well your froums will be olay.Lance and Kelsy got other writing.Forest Grovyle and Tendo got Sprites and Kip Kip got WD.He comes on a lot.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'll miss you JA... ;_; from the modding team... ;_;

Anyways, CC... Jordan is on everyday, but maybe he just finds everything that needs to be done, done already.

I've had that experience quite a few times. Jordan's the quickest whenever we get a report for that forum. =3

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    JA is taking a break from modding to sort out personal issues... she'll be back in maybe weeks or months~ Still around PC though.

Aww...That's really bad - you were a nice Moddy JA. Hope to see you soon. Anyway I dont think WD or anyother Forum needs a new Mod now.

~ CC

P.S Sorry bout 100marios - I just felt it and told you - NOW Problem solved.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    CC whoever sid that since JA left for a while that any of her forums needed a new mod? O.o? -_-?

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Yep, nothing to worry about. Kippy will take care of Webbies, Tendo with HotS, and Kels/that other guy with Writing. XD

Hope to see you modding again some day, JA. ;_; Take as much time off as you need. ^^;

JKPichu

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2006
    Jedi_Amara said:
    JA is taking a break from modding to sort out personal issues... she'll be back in maybe weeks or months~ Still around PC though.
    That's the way to go girl.

...@ your sig though.

Oh, and by the way, this is Staff Feedback III. Not II. :)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    *giggles* My only problem with the break is that I now have 469 PMs stored out of a maximum of 150. Forget what I said about keeping in touch through PM :P

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Alexiz said:
    CC whoever sid that since JA left for a while that any of her forums needed a new mod? O.o? -_-?

*Sigh* - I think I get what you mean. I know no one said that Alex, thanks for reminding me. I don't have any particular intention saying that. I think you think "CC's Posted this cause he wants to indirectly alert everyone that WD needs a new Mod, and he can snatch it". [And kindly to everyone - Just cause Someone says "This forum needs a new mod he/she doesnt get it, PC doesnt work that way.]
    I hope you didnt mean it that way but obviously it looks like that - I hope one of my best buddies doesnt think like that. "IF YOU WERE STRAIGHT, I"LL EDIT THIS POST AND I"m very happy.

And JA.LOL! 469/150 - That's cool

~ CC

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    My Dear Mods please dont spam.
    Oi look whose talking about this, I'm Spamming myself-

Anyway Dont you think - Computers & T-Dome Need some Mods there.

1)I think Kip-Kip 'll be good in Computers.
    2) I know Claire looks at T-Dome but a Standard mod'll be good -"MCD".

P.S Remove the new from the T-Dome, its old now.LOL!

~ CC

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back