• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stalker! D:

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
  • I occasionally check who has visited my profile. It makes me happy to see staff members visit my profile, as well as respected members of the community. I don't know why, I guess I just like it. :3 I also like it when my profile visit count is high. It makes me look famous. xD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • To be totally honest, Yeah. I always check who visits my profile. But I don't check my friend's profiles. O_o I really like it if someone, who's famous, visits my profile! :P

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Yeah i love to see who visits my profile!
    It's especially fun if the person keeps looking at my page.
    Are they still looking at it now?

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I check my profile visits from time to time. I find it neat, quite frankly, to see the many different people on my profile. I don't go out of my way to check it, but when I'm on my profile and remember the visitors list or when I catch it in the corner of my eye, I look at it. It may just be me, but I think it's cool that there are people of such different "roots" on my profile recently. :D

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Uh uh I look occasionally, when I scroll down far enough to realize "Oh, it does keep track of those things." Nothing to worry about though, the curiosity to look at other people's profile doesn't mean much now does it?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I only look at who visits my profile. I get really bored and click-happy lurking PC, so it's nice to be provided a set of visitors who have shown interest in me.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • Every so often, yes.

That, or the people who appear on my profile are usually ones I've already stalked :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Nope. If it's about being interested in who views my friend's profile, then I don't care at all. If it's about being interested in who views my profile, I still don't really care.
    But sometimes, if my eyes do go there, I just take a looks at who were the people who last visited my profile. I don't bother about it after that point.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I do like to check who's been on my profile. It's nice to see an old friend or someone I like/look up to there.

I'm not obsessed with it or anything, I just like it ;3

Back