• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: A Republic Dark Age (IC)

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
  • Name: Kalei Nost
    Planet:Kashyyyk

Kalei landed her ship in a clearing in Kkowir forest and got off quickly followed by Crevil. "help me" she said grabbing vines and branches to cover the ship.

"Why are we doing this Master?" Crevil asked helping her to cover the ship completely.

"I don't want anyone to find the ship" she said having changed into regular clothes before getting off the ship having told Crevil to do the same. "We have to blend in, we're close to Kerritamba Village, we should be safe there, and we can hopefully find Tyron and Tuslo at some point" she said stepping back and nodding the ship camouflaged. "Crevil whatever you do make sure you do not reveal you are a jedi, not even to the Wookies."

"Why Master?"

"we don't know who else will be in Kerritamba Village. and from now on don't call me Master, call me by my name" she said before walking in the direction she knew Kerritamba Village to be.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Name: Tuslo Gremmas
    Planet: Kashyyyk

Tuslo groaned as he awoke. He tried to sit up and cried out in pain. Tuslo looked down and saw that he was lying on some kind of bedding and in a building of wood. His shirt had been removed and his chest was wrapped in bandages. Tuslo frowned and moved his hand to his chest, but quickly stopped moving as he heard movement outside. A Wookie opened the door and stepped inside, "Hello there, I see you have awoken."

Tuslo looked up and was about to speak, but stopped. These Wookies didn't know Selkath, he'll have to wing it with his Basic. "Yes, I... am... well." He managed to gurgle out. The Wookie frowned, "I see you still struggle with Basic." Tuslo nodded and the Wookie grunted, "That makes communication even harder then. Tell me, why were those Jedi after you?"

Tuslo looked up in confusion. He took in a breath and concentrated, trying to remember. It all came back. His master and himself trying to leave.... the Sith... the battle... the crash. He blinked his eyes, "How... survive... I?"

"We came upon your crashed ship. We used the best medicine we could to heal your wounds and clean out infection." Tuslo frowned, "I am... Jedi. Not... them. Big battle. The Temple... attacked."

The Wookie nodded, "Yes, the HoloNet has been saying that the Temple was attacked. There's no reason yet given why it was attacked, but you say you escaped from there?"

Tuslo nodded. The Wookie nodded, "Then it would make sense why you would have these." The Wookie walked over and pulled out his lightsaber and Fira from a container. Tuslo struggled to get up, and failed. The Wookie walked over and pushed him back down, "You can't get up yet Jedi. You are still too gravely injured." Tuslo moved his hands to chest and concentrated. A healing pulse flowed out and stopped after a while. He stagger up, "I am healer." He gurgled as he stood up, feeling a bit sore.

The Wookie nodded, "I can see that. Here are your tools." Tuslo clipped the lighsaber back onto his belt and tucked his Fira back again. He looked around, "Shirt?" The Wookie shook his head, "It was clinging to some of the wreckage and too damaged. We do have clothes that have been recovered from the hotels." The Wookie headed outside and Tuslo followed him to small building that had all kinds of containers. Tuslo looked through and actually managed to find a blue jacket that was similar to the one he had lost. Tuslo stepped out to find his guide near the door, "Pardon, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Ishmar."

Tuslo nodded, "I am Tuslo." Ishmar nodded, "May I be the first to welcome you to Chenachochan, Tuslo." The area seemed to be close to a river and there were many buildings and many Wookies walking around. Tuslo put the hood from his new jacket over his head, "Ishmar... there... a ... sick place?"

Ishmar nodded and led Tuslo over to med bay. Tuslo walked over to a Wookie that seemed to have abdomen pain and began to channel another healing pulse into the patient. For the next hour Tuslo busied himself with his task until he finally had to walk out and take a break. Ishmar walked over, "Tuslo, I have found some living quarters for you. It is getting dark." The place Ishmar managed to secure for him was a small building. Just one bedroom, but it would do. After thanking Ishmar and being left along Tuslo began to focus. He withdrew his force nature into himself and to any outsider he would no longer be detected as having any connection to the Force. Tuslo finally collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Name: Wren Drelot
    Planet: Coruscant

"Oh, that's not going to be a problem. Bounty collections have proven successful enough lately," the twi'lek replied. She appeared to be relieved because of Wren's kindness, and he couldn't smile but smile weakly at that. It was nice feeling helping out people, even if they were bounty hunters who desired to kill people. It was probable that she was relatively new to the business, possibly have escaped being a slave or so and now killing slavers for revenge. That was one theory and curiosity was getting the better of him. Who could she be hunting and would they put up a fight? Now things were getting a bit more interesting, because of all the possibilities even if his pessimism lead to every thought being connected to greed and murder. Though Wren was also getting a feeling that this whole ordeal was connected to the Sith. Sighing to himself, it was clearly a sign from the force that he couldn't escape the conflict no matter how hard he tried.

"Good, follow me," Wren motioned. "By the way, the name is Wren."

Wren breezed through the the hanger and finally found his ship standing there, pristine as he had left it. "I call her the Vagabond. I am not that good at naming things. But it works well enough." The silver, black and blue Vagabond would be classified as a scouting ship, but has been outfitted by its two previous owners to be suited for smuggling. Designed to accommodate small crews (often only one or two at a time), the Vagabond has a fairly large cockpit, common room and sleeping quarters to maximize comfort. The cargo bay has been generously expanded following renovations, with a few secret ladder to access the other parts of the ship for smuggling or maintenance purposes. The engine room has been surprisingly untouched but the engines have been recently replaced to upgrade the dysfunctional hyperdrive. "Well then, let's get on board and get flying. I don't want to be on this overpopulated rock for much longer."

Wren led his new companion abroad the Vagabond via it's loading ramp. The cargo bay felt a bit sparse compared to normal, with only a few large black containers of materials spread out. If one were to open the containers, it would be full of necessary supplies such as food or fuel. Wren fancies himself a man with voracious appetite. "Down there is the engine room," Wren began pointing to the end of the ship. "I'd recommend you stay out of there. I don't want you breaking anything. T4 gives me enough trouble when I go there." As if it coming like a dog hearing its name, a utility droid rolled into the cargo bay.

"Beep-boop" The droid buzzed at it's owner.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Head to the cockpit and plot a course for Kashyyyk. We're heading out immediately," Wren barked at the droid. "Sorry about that. He likes to get on my case whenever possible. He seems to know that I lack the ability to return him back to factory settings," he turned to the twi'lek. "Let's finish the tour." Wren walked towards the cockpit, showing the woman the common room with its comfortable couches and single coffee table, the cramped rest room that could barely service a single person and the bedroom with it's queen sized bed and bedside table. "The bedroom is a bit small. Hope you don't mind sharing," Wren said with a sly wink. "Anyway, get settled in. I'll head to the cockpit and take off shortly. Meet you there."

Wren made his way to the cockpit, which at most could seat four: a pilot, a co-pilot, and two passengers. It was clear the additional passenger seats were added at one point, considering the stark differences in material. It was also clear the seats were old, with the wear and tear of years of use readily apparent. The cockpit itself was festive display of lights, computers and maps and it was a miracle that anyone could make sense of the elaborate display. Even Wren himself would admit it would be impossible to pilot without the droid's help, but even T4 barely provided much assistance, preferring to taunt Wren with its sarcasm. "Take a seat and buckle up. We're taking off!" Wren said after sensing the Twi'lek enter the room, paying no heed at any attempt for eye contact.

With that meager warning (and being barely polite enough to let her take a seat), Wren took off immediately, cutting through any traffic and warnings and immediately shooting out of the atmosphere. It was a bumpy ride at best, but it was clear Wren was in a rush. Once Wren broke free of the gravity, Wren made the arrangements to engage the hyperdrive engines and entered hyperspace as soon as he could, switching on auto-pilot after he was sure everything was running smoothly. "If all goes well, we should be there eventually, though with any luck it won't be too long. Not sure what you want to do now. You could take a rest if you want," Wren shrugged, having little experience in entertaining guests.

(OOC: Here is the ship I based Wren's on. Envision it as an older model if the fact its a newer ship is too troublesome. Just imagine it being slightly larger (in that it had enough room to fit people and illegal cargo) and better suited for smuggling operations. I couldn't exactly give him the Millennium Falcon now could I? xD https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/JumpMaster_5000)

Last edited:

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • Name: Desric Matis'kysn

Desric entered his planetary transport, and went immediately to the cockpit of his ship. Desric sat in the pilot's seat and grabbed onto the controls. Desric activated the transport and began towards his destination, the Senate building. Desric knew he would have to tell the Chancellor that everything is fine at the temple. Desric swiftly darted his way through Coruscant traffic, which was always around. Desric flew his way through Coruscant, which was one planet-wide city. Desric struggled to remember the hangar the Chancellor wanted Desric to use. Desric set up his inner ship holo-projector. Desric dialed in some information on the projector, a hologram of the Chancellor appeared out of the projector.

" Chancellor," Desric stated, forgetting formalities,

" I am coming to see you. It is an important matter."

" Yes, of course Desric, I will open the Hangar for you, what is it about? I heard there was an attack on the temple," the Chancellor responded.

" Thank you Chancellor, we will continue this conversation when I land," Desric ordered.

With that, Desric shut off the holo-projector. Desric approached the landing hangar and slowed down his transport. Desric flew into the hangar and landed his ship. Turning the transport off, Desric exited the transport, and saw the Chancellor waiting for him. Desric bowed in front of the Chancellor and said,

" Greetings your excellency."

" Yes,yes Desric," the Chancellor replied,

" Now, tell me why you have came here."

" Of course, as you understand there was an attack on the temple. I arrived here to assure you that the problem has been dealt with. There will be no further problems from the Jedi Temple," Desric reported.

" Hmm... so everything is fine at the temple then? Well, while you are here, we need to talk," the Chancellor replied.

Desric stood still, feeling the incoming pressure from the Chancellor.

" You see Desric, the problem with the Senate is everyone is too greedy. It seems everyone wants more. The Republic is falling apart. I want you to insiuate a change in the Senate," the Chancellor informed Desric.

" What do you need me to do," Desric inquired.

" I want you to assassinate Senator Darye Haak. He seems to be drawing a lot of support for removing me from office. If he is silenced, most will drop the matter," The Chancellor requested.

Desric nodded, and left the Chancellor's office.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Renna Tolosis - aboard the Vagabond, en route to Kashyyyk

"Good, follow me," the somewhat grumpy but apparently easily charmed human motioned. "By the way, the name is Wren," he added as they walked through the hangar, finally reaching the ship that belonged to him. Renna had expected to find an average smuggling vessel... and that was pretty much what she did find now. And like all smugglers around the galaxy, Wren was endlessly proud over his wreck of a vessel. The red twi'lek woman smiled and snickered a little, barely audible of course. She didn't want to ruin this opportunity to get off the nasty planet of Coruscant in a ship that wasn't painted in the colors of the Sith.

"Well then, let's get on board and get flying. I don't want to be on this overpopulated rock for much longer," Wren said after having let her look at the ship for a moment, proving that he shared Renna's view on the planet they were standing on. Content with that, she nodded and followed him up the landing ramp and inside.

Wren pointed at the engine room and told her to stay out of there. Not necessary to point out, even; Renna avoided messing around with things that were crucial to her. Like the engine of the ship she needed to work. Of course if they ever got damaged, it would be another story. She wasn't totally bad when it came to fixing mechanics.

While she stood there, thinking, Wren exchanged a few 'loving' sentences with a droid of his and commanded it to set course for the planet of the Wookies, before he apologized for the little mess of a robot and continued to show her the rest of the ship.

At the tiny bedroom, he said: "The bedroom is a bit small. Hope you don't mind sharing," and gave her a sly wink.

Something inside Renna snapped at that. She couldn't reply for several minutes, feeling so annoyed with him not even having a proper place for her to sleep in. And making that kind of implication wasn't really elegant either; though why would she expect a male smuggler to be elegant in the first place? She had chosen to travel alone with an unknown man, if anyone was to blame here, it would be herself. Then again, she wasn't really weak. If he tried as much as to come too close to her, his fingers would get broken very swiftly.

As he left for the cockpit, Renna sunk down on a couch in the common room, taking a few moments to breathe. She would travel to Kashyyyk and hunt down Jedi, was that it? It would be fun, really. She had never been there before and she looked forward to perhaps even get to slash a Wookie or two in halves. Would their fur catch fire from the lightsaber blade, perhaps?

She took up her lightsaber slowly, after having made sure that Wren didn't see her. It was in top notch condition even though it hadn't been used for real for several weeks now. She had tested it on several occasions though. It felt strange... she had been training with this to become a Jedi. To follow the light and be just and fair. Such lies. She had always felt that something about all that was pure crap. Maybe all of it.

When she felt a bit more collected, she wandered forth to the cockpit, where Wren and the droid were. "Take a seat and buckle up. We're taking off!" the man said.

Renna did so, and they were soon out in clear space and had set coordinates for Kashyyyk.

"If all goes well, we should be there eventually, though with any luck it won't be too long. Not sure what you want to do now. You could take a rest if you want," Wren said, sounding like he didn't really care but Renna thought she noticed a slight taste of insecurity in his words. Maybe he wasn't used to travel with others? Unless you counted the droid, of course.

"I could rest. Or we could play a game to pass some time. It's not nightfall on Coruscant yet, right? And that's the planet's time that my body has grown used to at the moment," she suggested, trying not to smile too much. She sat down where she found a place to do that, and looked at him with an eager gaze. "The game's called 10 questions. Really simple. I start. Where are you from, Wren?"

Maybe it was obvious, but she was bored now and thought it might be fun to learn some more about the human in front of her. Not that she would care in the long run and sure, they would probably part ways forever after they had landed on Kashyyyk. But no need to be boring and not talk for the whole trip, even though she didn't have any intention of telling the man the truthful answers to whatever questions he posed for her.​

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Balalawhiesesel
    Bala groaned and slammed his head onto the table. All of the books his Master had given him were so boring! All they were talking about were different techniques, how to use those techniques, the history of those techniques. It was all so boring! He needed to have action! He wanted to be in another lightsaber duel with adrenaline pumping through his veins! He didn't want to sit in a chair on the most boring place imaginable, a library. The Squib looked around for some excuse to call his attention away and found none. This place was pretty much empty save from other apprentices getting the same treatment he was given. There were loads of more Jedi out there! Bala was sure that they had some kind of plan to hid themselves whenever something like this happened. It wasn't the first time the Jedi had been purged.

Bala groaned and rubbed his temples as he stood up. Just one more second of looking at that book would cause his brain to explode! He needed some fresh air. Bala walked through the hallways and finally managed to find a balcony that wasn't occupied. He lept onto the stone railing and sat down on it, just looking at the city below. The fools didn't even realize what had happened today. That the mighty Jedi had finally fallen. Bala couldn't help but have a smug grin on his face as he leaned back and put his hands behind his face. The wind picked up and felt his fur pick up the different scents in the air, and one seemed to be quite different from the others. He looked over and saw a human female dressed in black robes come out. Bala frowned, "This is my balcony."

The human smiled, "Says who?" She came up to the railing and looked over the city. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

Bala snorted and looked away as he crossed his arms over his chest, "Nothing beautiful about it. They just lost their only protection and not one question was asked."

The human laughed, "Yes, they are quite ignorant and foolish aren't they? So, what's your name?"

The Squib looked at her, "Balalawhiesesel."

The human sighed, "You Squib and your long names. I am Elise. You know, I was a Jedi here once. A very long time ago for me."

The Squib rolled his eyes, "So was I. Get in line."

Elise looked over the city once more, "You know, this was the one thing I missed. Why'd you leave?"

"My Master showed me the errors of the Jedi Council, and how I was a puppet. Is there any other reason to leave?"

Elise nodded, "I left for love. The Council always told us that love would cause us to fall, that it would cause us to hate. But I still love to this day. Emotions aren't allowed in the Jedi ranks and when the Council saw this they told me to leave, and I did. I found I could love much more easily with the Sith than with the Jedi."

Bala just chuckled, "Yeah, stupid Council. They're all dead by the way."

Elise nodded, "So I heard." There was a full minute without the two of them saying anything when Elise stood back up. "Well, it's getting late. Perhpas we can have another chat later Bala?" Without another word the human left and Bala continued to sit. He looked up into the sky and saw all the stars that twinkled in the darkening sky. Run while you can Jedi. I will find you out there, and there will be no mercy.

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Name: Senator Darye Haak

Senator Darye Haak sat quietly at his desk, which inconveniently faced the door instead of the window. Darye turned around to face the Coruscant horizon, and spectacled at the city's massiveness. Much bigger than anywhere in Sullust, Darye thought, remembering his homeland. For a representitive of the planet, he hardly spent any time there. Just then, lost in his memories, a short Sullustan barged into the Senator's office.

" Senator, Senator," the Sullustan exclaimed.

" Yes, what is it," Darye asked the Sullustan.

" Rumours are that the Chancellor has ordered someone to kill you," the Sullustan blurted.

" Hmm... well, I must leave Coruscant," Darye replied, pressing on his intercom. Darye began to speak to the intercom, saying,

" Hello, Ullar, prepare my ship, set course for Kashyyk."

Darye got up from his seat, bowed slightly in front of the Sullustan, and dashed out of his office and towards his private hangar nearby. Darye was moving too fast for him to notice a masked man peering at him. The masked man followed Darye from afar, so no suspicion would be raised. Darye entered his private Hangar, where he was greeted by Ullar.

" So Ullar, is my ship ready," Darye questioned.

" Almost Senator, just someone has damaged the hyperdrive. We have almost fixed it, we just need more time," Ullar answered.

" Dammit there is no more time Ullar," Darye shouted.

Just then, the masked man who had followed Ullar earlier had entered the Hangar.

Name: Desric Matis'kysn

Desric stared down the Sullustan Senator, who was quite short like the rest of them. The Senator was dressed in traditional Senatorial robes, which where custom fit for the Senator. To the Senator's right was his aide, and behind them was the ship, which thanks to Desric, had an issue with its Hyperdrive.

" Problem with your ship," Desric asked the two Sullustans.

Desric could sense the fear in the Sullustans. Desric took a couple more steps. The Sullustans stayed silent, fearing for their lives. Desric noticed one of the Sullustans slowly pulling out his blaster. The Sullustan pulled out his blaster and fired at Desric. Desric used the force to block the blast, and took another step.

" I'll ask again, problem with your ship," Desric repeated.

Still no answer. Desric grew tired of the waiting. Desric reached, and pulled out his lightsaber. Desric felt the hilt of his blade in his hands, as the Senator and his aide retreated into the ship. Desric ignited the blade, and charged at one of the workers. Desric chopped the worker in half, and then force choked the other one. Desric saw the ship beginning to leave, so Desric jumped onto the walkway, grabbing onto the ledge. Desric stared down the Senator's aide, who had a blaster pointed at Desric while standing on the walkway. Desric channeled his inner force, and leaped up onto the walkway, and pointed his blade at the aide. The aide fired his blaster, but Desric blocked the blast. The aide roundhouse kicked Desric in the face, knocking Desric down as he rolled towards the edge. Desric managed to return to grasping onto the edge of the walkway. Desric jumped up, grabbed the aide and held the aide over the edge. The aide pulled Desric off with him and the two went airborne. Desric used the force to guide him towards the aide, and pushed the two into a building. Lightsaberless, Desric had to use his brain to win this fight. Desric found himself in a family house, with the family eating a meal. Desric stared down the aide as the family watched in horror. The aide grabbed Desric by his robe and threw Desric into the wall and punched Desric in the gut. Desric slid to the ground, and was kicked in the mask by the aide. Desric used the force to propel a couch into the aide, knocking the aide down and pinning the aide. Desric approached the aide and asked,

" Where were you going!"

" I'm not telling you," the aide replied.

" Yes you will," Desric retorted as he began to slightly force choke the aide. After the aide was struggling for air, he finally blurted,

" Okay, Okay, I'll tell you. Senator Darye Haak was heading to the Kashyyk system. Now please let me live."

" Can't do that," Desric retorted, as he finished off the aide. Desric looked at the family and used a Jedi mind trick to make them forget the recent incident and make them wonder why there was a broken window and a dead Sullustan in their apartment. Desric jumped out of the window and opened up his holo-projector.

" Hello Chancellor. I have located where the Chancellor is going, the Kashyyk system," Desric said to the hologram,

" I will be going there as well."

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • OOC: Joint post between Red and myself.

Name(s): Wren Drelot and Renna Tolosis

"I could rest. Or we could play a game to pass some time. It's not nightfall on Coruscant yet, right? And that's the planet's time that my body has grown used to at the moment," she suggested, trying not to smile too much. She sat down where she found a place to do that, and looked at him with an eager gaze. "The game's called 10 questions. Really simple. I start. Where are you from, Wren?"

"Coruscant," Wren replied immediately, enjoying the idea of the game. It would keep the trip from being too boring. Some of his escort missions were somewhat boring with the guest stealing his bed or crashing on the couch while Wren engaged in some meditation when no one was looking. That or he would drink his fill and pilot half intoxicated. "My family was a bit on the poor side. So I worked, bought a ship, and now I make easy money. Well, generally, easy. My turn now. How about you tell me your name? I never quite caught it" Wren said with a slight smile.

The red twi'lek leaned back where she sat and toyed with the idea of making up a really ugly name just for the heck of it. Nah. Why bother. "It's Renna," she said. "Renna Tolosis."

She then looked out the window of the cockpit for a moment before asking the next question. She didn't care much if he would answer it truthfully or not; she just hoped he'd give her an interesting reply. "Wren, if you could go anywhere in the galaxy now, where would you go?"

"Somewhere peaceful. Though that can be hard in this day and age. It seems wherever I go someone is fighting someone. So I guess I would be the type to hide on some planet on the Outer Rim where no one could find me," he said with his arms crossed, also looking out the window dreaming of an quaint, ordinary life. "Why did you become a bounty hunter?"

Renna snorted involuntarily. Oops. What should she answer now? That she was training to become a Jedi but that she had her eyes opened by some dark Jedi, then slayed them, realized that she could use her beautiful looks and sly mind to get anything she really needed and became a bounty hunter because she now had no idea where she belonged and because she bore a deep hatred for slave traders and became confused and sad and angry all at once as soon as she saw a good Jedi... and wanted some way to ease her raging emotions by killing things?

"My family got killed by slave traders," she said, not looking at the man. That part was actually true. "I decided to revenge them but soon realized that I was small and helpless compared to the rest of the galaxy, so I had to work in some way to become stronger." She made a gesture with her hands as if she was presenting herself. "Here I am. On my way to become stronger. So... How old are you?"

She guessed in his mid 30's. Not older, at least, even though he was a bit difficult to place. He didn't really look... special.

Wren was not entirely surprised by her story, as many people turn to revenge to right the wrongs they have been committed to them in the past. It was terribly cliche, as it was ripped out of some folk tale. Though if her family was killed by slave traders, they must have been pretty bad at their job. Isn't killing slaves counter-productive? Never mind that. Wren then just remembered that the galaxy is primarily populated selfish idiots who could barely hold a blaster right, much less think logically for a moment. "I'm 27," he answered trying to make contact. At this point, Wren juggled several questions. He decided to go off being all business and asking her why she would want to travel to planet full of puffball monsters that growl at you and ask a more light-hearted question. Well, light is a poor choice of words. "What is your opinion on true love?" Wren said with a smile. Girls like these kind of questions right?

That question caught Renna completely off guard. She blinked for a second, mouth open but no sound coming out.

It's all chemistry, she wanted to say. And I don't mean chemistry between two people. Chemistry as in your brain releasing chemicals to stimulate you to... do things. Things that you might not otherwise do. But she didn't say that. Instead she closed her mouth and forced a smile onto her lips.

"I have no opinion." She leaned in closer towards him, just a tiny bit. "Why do you ask that question?"

"Simple curiosity," Wren smirked. It was a lie, at least partially so. Jedi are trained not to love. Even Wren's non-traditional master adhered to that tenant, with similar reasoning. Even in his years separate from the Jedi, Wren adhered to that. Sure, he would flirt from time to time, but nothing that caused deep emotion. Wren wanted to know what love was and hoped she would have an answer. "I suppose you could say I lack experience in romantic affairs. So...I was hoping you would have something interesting to say on that topic. You know, being a beautiful woman and all," Wren shrugged his shoulders. "Anyway, what has been your favorite job as a bounty hunter?"

Aww, poor thing, Renna thought sarcastically. What a loser. She really liked that he was willing to sit down and talk with her like this though. It was actually a nice change from all the men that tried to hit on her as soon as they got the chance to. Or thought that they got the chance to.

"My favorite job..."

She leaned back and stared into the ceiling, pondering the question while digging around in her memories. She almost wanted to tell him about the time she had lured alcohol into the belly of a young Jedi padawan... no, she certainly wouldn't tell him even the beginning of that story. And absolutely not the end.

"It's really difficult to pick one. It's not always fun to go around killing things." Lies. She loved it. "Can I tell you what I would like to do, instead?"

She sat up straight and looked into his eyes. Then she felt strange. She had been about to tell him some sappy words about how she wished to abolish slavery and kill all slave traders, especially the ones that took her parents away from her. But she hadn't looked into a pair of eyes that really listened to her for such a long time... maybe not even since she was a Jedi? An urge to say something completely different came over her.

"I'd like to find out... who I am." Then she looked away. Why had she said that? "I mean, what I am. Or rather, what I should be." This was only getting worse. She should have stuck with the sappy stories! This was even sappier, in a way. She looked clearly annoyed with herself now. "What I mean is! That I didn't plan on becoming a bounty hunter when I was younger. And I'm not sure I intend to be it all my life. So. That's what I mean." She finished with a smile.

"That is quite admirable, Renna. Thanks for sharing that. I am sure you will find your purpose in the galaxy soon enough," Wren began, hesitantly placing a hand on her shoulder. He pulled his hand anyway after a few seconds: "And hopefully it is a great one, for a better era free from war and death," Wren said with a slight frown, avoiding matching her gaze. It was a dismal thought thinking of how deplorable the galaxy has become with incompetent Jedi and ambitious Sith. "You never asked me a question. I almost feel ignored now."

Renna raised her eyebrows a little but didn't move when he touched her briefly. It was nothing compared to how males had tried to touch her when she was minding her own business, relaxing in bars... or willingly put herself into the situation. His words sounded very... Jedi-like, actually. She suddenly got a bad feeling in her guts. Oh, please tell me he isn't a Jedi running away. Just when he was starting to seem like a bearable guy! She could ask about it, of course. Wren, have you ever met a Jedi? But did she really want to know? Anyways, she was jumping to conclusions here. He certainly didn't look very Jedi-like. She didn't really care anyways. Right? Soon they would be at Kashyyyk and they wouldn't see each other anymore. Probably.

Instead of posing a new question for him, she stood up. "Sorry. I forgot to count how many questions each we have left. I'm starting to get tired anyways. I assume the couch is very comfortable and free of bred crumbs?" she asked with a sarcastic tone and a wink.

"Go on and take the bed. We'll be on that lovely planet in a few hours. I need to make sure everything is running fine anyway." Wren said getting up and stretching and guiding her to the bedroom in case she had forgotten. When they reached the bedroom, Wren opened the door and allowed her to step in. "Need me to tuck you in as well?"

Renna rolled her eyes as she went past him. "Oh please," she said, not wanting to thank him since she thought she had been too nice towards him already. She didn't like her own soft side. Especially not when it leaked out. "Good night, then. Please let me know when we're landing."

Before she closed the door behind herself, she met his gaze again though, just for a few seconds. Maybe because she wanted to remember what he looked like? In case she ever encountered him on a mission somewhere, again. You never knew.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Tuslo Gremmas

Tuslo groaned as the sunlight hit his face as he immediately put up a hand to block his eyes. He tried to sleep for a few more minutes but in the end he just gave and rose from his bed and stretched his limbs before he headed out of the house. Unlike last night, Chenachochan was swarming with Wookies. Each member of the community seemed to have their own little niche and was busy performing different tasks such as preparing food. Tuslo felt a hand on his should and turned around to see Ishmar.

"Tuslo, many have heard of your skills in healing and the medics are wondering if you can aid them."

The Selkath nodded, "Of course... Ish-...Iss-...Esh-" Seeing Tuslo's trouble with pronouncing his name Ishmar held up a hand, "Don't overexert yourself Tuslo. Basic can be a hard language to learn at first, but even we Wookies don't have the mouths to speak it. Come."

Tuslo just nodded, slightly flustered that he couldn't so much as say his guide's name. For the next four hours Tuslo busied himself taking care of the many sick and injured. For the most part the Wookie medics were doing a pretty good job, it's just that they were relying on the wound to heal naturally and his powers helped to quickly speed up the process. During those hours Tuslo had to take many breaks, but he didn't give up. It was while he was busy attending to another patient this his vision slightly blacked out and he almost fell over. Another medic managed to catch him and sat him on a chair. "You have done fine Jedi Tuslo. Please let us take care of the rest."

Tuslo could only nod weakly as he fell into his meditative state and focused on simple resting his mind. The sun was high up in the sky by the time Ishmar found him again. Tuslo stood up as Ishmar began to speak, "Tuslo, I have been hesitant to tell you of another problem we have been having with the local wildlife."

Tuslo frowned and began to stroke one of his cephalic lobes. "What problems... you have?"

Ishmar grunted, "Some of the wildlife has been attacking the town and there have been some deaths and injuries. The warriors are heading out to slay some of the population and stop the animals from attacking. Word has gotten around that a Jedi has offered help and the warriors wanted to know if you would join them."

Tuslo continued to strok his cephalic lobe as he thought it over. He nodded, "Yes... I will... help."

Ishmar nodded, "I'll lead you to them. Follow me."

Tuslo nodded and walked through the village until both reached a group of ten Wookies armed with traditional Wookie bowcasters. A gray Wookie stepped forward and looked Tuslo over, "This is the Jedi?"

Ishmar nodded, "Yes Wiemar."

Wiemar nodded, "Very well. I hear you are a healer. With you by our side we shall slay many today."

The other Wookies gave out war cries and Tuslo nodded, "Yes, I can... help." He gurguled.

Wiemar nodded, "Then I shall lead on." The Wookies filed into the fores with Tuslo following.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • Kalei Nost

Kalei was exhausted having been traveling all day. She had left Crevil behind in Kerritamba Village for his own safety before borrowing a speeder from the locals to head to Chenachochan. She was wondering how close she was to Chenachochan when suddenly she was shoved off the speeder and narrowly dodged the swipe of a lightsaber. A Sith! but how did he find me.

Kalei pulled her blade off her belt quickly and lit both sides swinging it at the Sith only to have the attack blocked. She swore to herself cursing that she hadn't been paying attention to changes in the force around her. She hadn't thought she was obvious, even though her race relied on the force to see in reality only a small percentage had the power to become Jedi. Kalei swung the other side of her saber at the Sith narrowly missing and in turn the Sith's blade went across her stomach drawing blood. Kalei frowned and swung her blade again kicking the Sith's feet out from under him and ending the life quickly.

Kalei whimpered in pain seeing the speeder destroyed and put her arm across the bleeding wound on her stomach and put her blade away walking through the trees hoping to find someone before the pain over came her.

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    (OOC: Wow, I made so many errors last post, its not even funny)

Name: Senator Darye Haak
    Planet: Kashyyk

Darye looked out the window of the ship, viewing the vast forests that dominated Kashyyk's Landscape. Darye was still rattled by the death of Ullar, but Darye could not let that get to him. Darye's pilot swiftly manuvered towards Kerritamba Village, which was a small village, perfect for Darye to hide. Darye landed the ship in the hangar, and got out of it. Darye approached his pilot and said,

" It's time we part ways. The ship is yours."

The pilot nodded, thanked Darye and got out. The pilot watched as Darye got out of the ship, then the pilot shook Darye's hand. The pilot then began to maintain the ship. Darye approached the wookie maintaining the hangar and said,

"Hello, my name is Darye Haak. Can you fill up and service the ship for my friend there, and tell me where I can find somewhere to stay."

" Yes, of course. I will get some of my men to service the ship. For accommodations there is a station nearby. You follow the boardwalk to the left until you see the sign," The Wookie replied,

" Wait a second, did you say your name was Darye Haak? If you did, you need to be somewhere safer."

" Where," Darye asked.

" Chenachochan, it is nearby, I will hook you up with a speeder, and then follow the directions. Kashyyk's representitives are in support of removing the Chancellor from office, follow me," the Wookie answered.

" Men, service up that ship," the Wookie said in his native language.

Darye followed the wookie until they were at a speeder bay. the wookie showed Darye the speeder and Darye jumped on it. Darye shook hands with the wookie and took off. Darye navigated through the forests, getting closer to Chenachochan. Darye noticed a Miraluka woman struggling on the ground. Darye slowed the speeder near her, and assessed the situation. She was clearly in physical pain. The Miraluka woman was covering her stomach, but Darye could see she was bleeding. Darye shut off the speeder and approached the woman and said,

" Come with me. I will bring you to the nearest village to get you help. Let's get going before either the wildlife or the bleeding gets to you."

OOC: @プリンセスサファイア: You can Bunny Darye now.

OOC: Everyone else who is going in the Kashyyk direction, head to the Chenachochan village, for I'm planning for a battle to happen there for the Senator.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Balalawhiesesel

Bala gritted his teeth as he saw yet another padawan and master head out of the library. At first, only one or two were going, but by the time Bala realized what was happening the whole library seemed to be empty of everyone but himself. Bala angrily pushed away the book he had been reading and scraped his chair against the floor as he got up and made his way to the room that his Master had claimed. Bala didn't know what was going on, but he wanted to be a part of it.

Eventually after navigating around the ruined corridors Bala reached the room and pushed his way in. Darth Yunver didn't even bother to look up as his apprentice entered, "Yes Bala?"

The Squib felt his anger explode as he pointed at his Master, "Hey, you think I'm blind!? I just saw a good thirty apprentices leaving the library and yet you have me stuck there reading a stupid book! They're going out for action huh? Well, I want some action as well! My blood is boiling! I want to stick my lightsaber in something, anything, than staying around here and reading history books!"

Darth Yunver turned to him and raised an eyebrow, "And you think that you can just talk like that to me without any consequences?"

Bala was about to speak again when Yunver held up his hand and made a choking motion with it. Immediately Bala felt his throat tighten as he was slammed against the wall. Instincts caused Bala to grab at his throat to free his neck. Yunver increased the pressure as Bala quickly found his air cut off.

"Apprentice, you do not make the decisions. I do. You do not have choices, I decide what you do." Bala face fur was turning red as he struggled to take in air. He squeezed his eyes tight as a few tears began to trickle out of his eyes. Yunver released his grip and Bala crashed onto the ground, gasping heavily.

"So, you see young apprentice, you do not talk like that to me. Ever. Now leave." Bala rushed out of the room and made it a hallway before he rubbed his neck and rubbed the tear marks from his fur. The Squib grumbled under his breath as he made his way back to the library.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • Kalei Nost

Kalei heard footsteps and tensed the pain she was in affecting her ability to see with the force for moments at a time. Upon hearing that the person who had approached her was wanting to help Kalei relaxed as her vision returned to her and she looked up at the man in front of her. "S-Senator Haak, what are you doing here sir?" she asked following him to the speeder.

"I was made aware of a rumor that the Chancellor had ordered I be killed. It proved to be true but I escaped and made my way here, what is a Miraluka doing here Kashyyk?"

"I escaped the Jedi temple when the Sith attacked, took out a few. I know of a padawan that came here as well, I'm trying to find him, and I'm Jedi Master Kalei Nost, it's an honor to meet you Senator" she said forcing a smile through her pain.

"Good to meet your Jedi, I'm not sure how many made it out of the temple before the Sith took over. We're close to Chenachochan you'll get medical help there" he said to her helping her get onto the speeder and then got on behind her turning the speeder back on and finishing the journey to Chenachochan.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Tuslo Gremmas

Indeed, Wiemar had been correct. It has surprised Tuslo how many animals had been heading toward the Wookie city. The battle really hadn't been that bad. Sure, there might have been a death or two if Tuslo hadn't been there to heal the wounded but for the most part he was sitting on the sidelines as the Wookies charged headfirst into the fray. There had been one or two animals that had managed to managed to get past them and Tuslo had sliced them down with his lightsaber. If anything, Tuslo had been expecting the fighting force to outnumber the Wookies. In fact, the animals hadn't been that strong, most being killed by one shot by a Wookie bowcaster. The fight was over within a few minutes with the only surviving animals fleeing back into the forest.

As they headed back Tuslo supposed that he had been invited simply for the Wookies to show off in front of him. That had happened many times when he and his master had gone off to other planets. Still, Tuslo was only a apprentice so he wasn't sure how to spill to the Wookies that it didn't mean much if they showed off for him. Turlo remembered the warning his Master had given him when they had arrived, 'never anger a Wookie'. They could easily tear him apart so he just smiled and nodded as the Wookies conversed around him about their victory, even thought it was a simple one at that.

Once Tuslo was within the city he made his way back to the medical area and once again began to heal the sick and injured. Most of the area had been cleared off thanks to his efforts so the only Wookies we was tending to were those that had gotten small injuries or were sickened in some way. Tuslo just busied himself with the work. It may be that he would spend a long time on this planet. As long as he stayed cloaked then no Sith would find him here... but also no Jedi would find him either. Tuslo wasn't sure how he felt about being in isolation for the rest of his life but the Selkath pushed it out of his mind and refocused on the task at hand.

IDoLikeMudkip

Master of Nothing
    Years
  • Vorrik Ky'shan
    Keldabe, Mandalore
    Oyu'baat Cantina

Vorrik sat in the darkest most secluded corner in the cantina that he could find. Even here he could feel the eyes of half the cantina on him. Not that her could see the people watching him, Mandalorians always wore their helmets one of those cultural quirks. Vorrik could feel the hate flowing off these people. Hate for the Jedi ran deep in these people, not that he'd call himself a Jedi, not that the Jedi even existed anymore. That's right, Vorrik wasn't just hiding in the corner he was keeping his eye on the holonet news playing on the other side of the cantina. On the screen was the Chancellor, addressing the senate.

"As you may have heard lately there has been an attack on the Jedi Temple. I have been informed, and now in turn inform you that everything is under control. The Jedi have repelled the attack and will continue to serve the Republic as they have for Mellenia." He was saying, with all the grandeur afforded him from his office.

"Humpf, lies" whispered Vorrik to himself. Oh, it wasn't all lies. There had been an attack on the temple, and by now it probably was 'under control', but it was no longer the Jedi's control. No, it was now under the control of the Sith. Not that he cared. Vorrik didn't really care who had control of the galaxy as long as they left him to his own devices. Unfortunately that didn't seem likely, the Sith decided to stage their coup before he could officially leave the order. So Vorrik got caught in the battle between the two factions. A that point in time Vorrik's only real goal was to get out of the temple alive, unfortunately it came at a great price. Besides the wound he had sustained, thought Vorrik absentmindedly rubbing his arm where an opponent's lightsaber had come a little too close for comfort, he had lost his mentor and friend, To'Luk, his former master. The battle seemed to be going well, but that was an illusion proven by the image burned in his head. His master with a lightsaber protruding from his chest. After that Vorrik lost it, using the entire rainbow of emotions to kill the Sith responsible.

Now, well now he wasn't sure what he felt. He was so conflicted that he didn't even sense the three fully armored Mandalorians approach.

"We don't server your kind here, Jetii." said the one in sand gold armor. "I think it would be best if you left before someone decided that they don't like you."

"Ni slanar vaii copaani" said Vorrik, in the Mandalorian's own tongue.

"First you insult us with your presence, then you defile our language." said goldy. "I'm going to have to teach you a lesson. Tsikado ner vod."

The mandalorian grabbed Vorrik by the collar of his black tunic and lifted him to his feet. Then he swung an armored right hook for Vorrik's jaw. Vorrik just stood there and took the first blow square. His reaction wasn't any sower than normal. He swated away the mandalorian's hands and dropped down one leg outstretched, spun and took goldy right off his feet. One of his friends in black armor decided that this was a good time to take a kick at Vorrik's head. Vorrik blocked his kick with his forearm and returned with an uppercut to Black's jaw, hitting mostly helmet on the way. As Vorrik was reeling from his strike, the third mandalorian in Red landed a blow to Vorrik's midsection, knocking the wind out of him.

"OOF!" Vorrik doubled over with the hit only to come springing back out taking Goldy to the ground. He then proceeded to rip of Goldy helmet and released all his pent up emotions on his face. Punching him repeatedly until he was unconscious. Unfortunately with all his attention on the one man he didn't notice the three other mandalorians approach and join the fight. The five conciouse mandalorians began a gang beat down on Vorrik. It wasn't looking too good, until a sixth mandalorian walked up. Lucky for Vorrik this one was on his side. He began throwing the other mandalorians off Vorrik so he could get up.

"I'll thank you later, right now I have a fight to finish" said Vorrik standing back up.

"You're not going to win without help" said the sixth mandalorian.

Vorrik was taken back for a second. Where he had expected a male voice there was a female.

"If I can't change your mind." said Vorrik as he threw his shoulder into another mandalorian. The brawl began again. At first it was fought with fists, shoulders, feet, knees and mostly non-lethal methods. That was until Vorrik and the female mandalorian knocked out three more of the attackers. The final two started to use their gauntlet vibroblades and pulled a couple of knives. The battle continued, Vorrik sustained a couple more wounds from the blades, but eventually all the attacking mandalorians were out cold on the floor. Vorrik and the female stood over the bodies panting from the workout.

"Thank...you." said Vorrik in between breaths. "I didn't catch...your...name."

"Isko..."she said. "My name is...Isko."

"Well...Isko...it's nice to..." said Vorrik before he blacked out.

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Name: Desric Matis'kysn

It had been a few hours since Desric had engaged the Senator, yet he still felt a bit banged up after the conflict. Now, he had arrived in hopes that the Chancellor had received more information on the matter. The Chancellor finished his business, and walked towards the couch Desric was sitting on.

" Desric, my spies have told me that Senator Darye Haak has fled to Kerritamba Village in the Kashyyk system. I want you to finish what you failed to do earlier," the Chancellor ordered.

" Yes, Chancellor," Desric replied.

Desric left the room wondering why he did these things for the Chancellor. Desric then entered the hangar, where his personal ship, The Scythe, was docked. Desric entered the luxurious ship and manned the controls. Desric departed from Coruscant and began the journey to Kashyyk. Desric flew past the grid, then went into Hyperspace. Desric waited as the ship controlled itself. The Ship exited Hyperspace right in front of the planet Kashyyk. Desric used the navigation system to point out Kerritamba. Desric followed the directions to the Village then landed in the Hangar. Desric exited his ship, where he was greeted by a Wookie.

" I am looking for a Sullustan that entered here not too long ago," Desric told the wookie.

" Hmm.. Sullustan.. no haven't seen one," the Wookie replied.

Desric began to force choke the Wookie, until the Wookie surrendered.

" Okay, Okay, Okay, Senator Darye Haak left here about a few hours ago and was heading towards Chenachochan" the Wookie blabbered.

Desric entered his ship and began surveying for both Darye and the Chenachochan place.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Balalawhiesesel
    Bala was sitting in the library, yet again. He hated this book, he hated all books! He would rather put the whole library on fire! But, no, they had to learn everything. Stupid Master, didn't want him to become strong. Probably afraid of his skills and that he would kill him soon enough. Bala was so intent in his thoughts that he didn't hear footsteps behind him.

"Well apprentice, it seems your wish was granted after all." Bala jerked his head up and saw his Master behind him.

"We are going to Mandalore. As you know there is a bounty on 'Sith' in the galaxy that was just put up when we took control of the temple. A 'Sith' was spotted on Mandalore, in the city of Keldabe, more specifically in the Oyu'baat Cantina. We are to head there and slay him before he does the city anymore... 'harm'.

Bala grinned and eagerly jumped up, "Well, let's go then! I want to sink my blade into his flesh! Oh, this is going to be good!"

Darth Yunver smirked, "All in due time apprentice. Now come, we have a long journey ahead."

Bala eagerly followed after his Master, this time it was his turn to smile at all the other apprentices that were still left behind as he walked out triumphantly. The two went to the hanger and hopped inside a two sitter. Bala didn't bother to recognize the names of ships. He just saw them as transport and that was it. Why bother naming something if it just transports you places?

Darth Yunver started up the engines and the two blasted off into the sky.

Back