• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times: Episode III

Status
Not open for further replies.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    "Hmph. You think too much of yourself. There is nothing you can do for me. My sister always had the looks. That's why we had our certain powers. She didn't have the power of infatuation, aparently the fates thought a man would fall in love with her anyway. The fates chose me to have the power of infatuation so that only a man that really was meant for me would fall in love with me. Of course, I was not born with the looks or the personality that men like, apparently." Selini tweaked a smile. Her eyes showed so much loneliness.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "ok" i thought as i changed the subject.

"When your Sister Sazy died i brought her back to life with a new body stronger than ever,I just thought you wanted a stronger body"

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    i looked back at selini "yes your sister died twice" "she was hit by a missle by accident"

"then she came back as a sprite and asked me to give her a better body" "so i did"

Years
    Jace sat in his room and locked the door. He pulled back a layer of fake skinn off his robotic arm. He tinkered in it alittle bit because It had been two years sence he had the tools to.
    He rembered like it was yesterday Jukii had just stolen one of the jedi star fighters to go find Astrii and Valor was on Korriban
    "Leon, I need you to take some Jedi and at least two masters and track down Darth volar, Sazy, We're going to go track down Astrii" Jace runs towrad his A-wing " R9," He said to his astromech, " Get a lock on ship number nr/j-2935 and follow it." Sazy looked around. Suddenly, she heard a missle. It came flying down towards them. She shoved both Kyle and Leon out, but she wasn't able to get out in time. BOOM! As the smoke cleared, the others could see her body. It was totally mangled. Sazy had finally died.Jace had turned around just in time to see the missle flying at in the hanger "Oh ma.."He woke up in his cock pit. " R9 must have pulled me in.. OW! my arm!."
    It hurt because it was being replaced.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    "Um, I don't see-" Selini was pulled toward the ground by a huge snake. The snake began wrapping around her body and squeezing tighter and tighter. Valor began to make a move, but she gently touched the snake's head.

"Jeez...Hii...are you always so...defensive?" she questioned. The snake backed down and began to transform into a male human. He had black hair down to his waist and pointed ears. Hii slowly smiled.

"Of course. That's how I live. Now, do you mind telling me who this...person is?" he spoke with a hint of anger, but it wasn't exactly anger either.

"Yes...do tell. We haven't had outsiders for so long..." a female voice murmured. A white smoke began rising from the ground. It slowly took a form of a human woman. She had the same hair as Hii.

"Heh...This guy is a sith," Selini said, pointing backwards. "Sith...these are my friends...and you're on my home planet...Dolorian."

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "i won't start any trouble unless you want me too" there was something about Selini something that made me stay near her.

"so uh what are we doing here anyway.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "will they be able to crush the jedi with us" i said.

then i said to the both of them "can you help me defeat the jedi"

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    "Hmph. Fine. There isn't anything better to do. I guess we'll help...if you help us," Hii snapped. His tonuge came out quickly, revealing a forked tonuge, and slid back in. He looked up to the sky.

"I'll help you only if you help me... We don't just give and never recieve...unlike Selini here," Shama sat down slowly.

"...Shut up..." Selini murmured. She looked at Valor. "So...you want to help them? They'll take the Jedi out easily..."

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    OOC: Blah, blah, blah! I don't care if we do beat the Jedi. Hey...we still haven't saved Novena. Sorry I didn't post before this.

IC: "We want you to go over there," Shama pointed to a large, metalic building to the east as she talked, "and destroy it. It won't let us in because of what we are."

Selini looked up. She knew something was wrong, but she didn't know what. She faintly remembered the black heart she had put on Jace's forehead, but she shoved it out of her mind. She didn't really want to think about him.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    OCC:WTF your back i thought you left.

I looked and said back to them "hmm,No problom" i charged at the buling and started slicing at it with my saber "i looked back at them and said H..how can this be my saber won't do a thing"

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    OOC: Eh, I was just gone for a little.

IC: "Hmph. That's a Liphim. You have to go inside and set the Doi on fire before your saber can effect it. Oh, the Doi looks like an...angel. It isn't living, but...." Selini walked over to Valor. She handed him a small, round object. "Put this in the building. I think that...I just want it burned. Good luck."

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I entered the tall building and put the bomb on the angel "there that should do it" i said as i walked away from the burning building.

"so now will you help me"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back