• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars Episode VII announced for 2015

Years
This will of course never happen since he's insanely busy lately on other Disney projects, but when the news first broke there was a huge outcry of people wanting Joss Whedon to do it lol.
Of course there was.

He probably wouldn't do it even if they asked him. He comes off as the kind of person who wants to do his own stuff so unless they let him write the script it wouldn't happen.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Speaking of directors, imagine if Don bleuth (Rockadoodle if anyone remembers it) directed it ._.

dear lord....

Poor walt must be swearing in his grave right now.
I can imagine the next board meeting.

Imaginere 1: Okay we need more **** to **** on
Director: POKEMANS!
Imaginere: o.o that is the greatest idea since underwear. *gets shot*
Miyamotto: Nobody touches my money horse *blows smoke off gun*

<_<
In all seriousness, as long as disney doesn't get too crappy with it. I just hope the movie tanks at least to some extent.
...there are many things wrong with this post :x

Rock-a-Doodle wasn't a Disney film. And Bluth would most certainly not do anything associated with Disney. (And why would he be doing something that's live action anyway?)

Imagineers are responsible for theme park ideas and attractions, not movies.

Miyamoto doesn't have all that much to do with Pokemon

Years
1: I know Bluth isn't with disney, I was saying Rock a Dootle seems like the kind of project that Disney would make.

2: I know Nintendo's pokemon division is lead by some ten year old kid ._.
3: Miyamoto doesn't care much about any of his franchises these days...
Seriously....a metroid/starfox crossover...... *sigh* and people think my fanfictions are bad....

Now starfox/F zero would make sense, because fox's dad is an unlockable/hidden character in one of the games. (Forget which one)

Also, 90% of that post was sarcasm and 10% was actual fact... so yeah...

Back