• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars Fanclub (revived)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I've finally seen all 6 movies. Now as I look back on it, I think Episode V was the best (and Episode I was the worst).

Time for a new subject...Who is your least favorite character?
    ...Jar Jar Binks. I didn't like him at all...My favorite would probably be Han Solo.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Sorry for the late reply... My least favorite character is Grand Moff Tarkin. Horrible man.

Leia: NO! Alderaan is a peaceful planet!

Tarkin: Then tell us the location of the rebel base!

Leia: ...Dantooine. The rebel base is on Dantooine.

Tarkin: Very good. [Talks to engineers] Fire at will.

He destroyed a whole planet with impunity! We were denied seeing a long, painful death for Grand Moff Tarkin, but hopefully he'll burn eternally in Hell to match the burning remains of Alderaan.

(And yes, everybody loves Han Solo. But is he as cute as R2-D2?)

Jabba of course. The fat slug gangster. lol
    Lol. Good choice. *pukes at the thought*

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hahha! I can agree on Jar Jar Binks being awful >.< No wait. He's good sometimes :] But not often. Bleah, for making Star Wars adapted for kids.

R2D2 is the best. He's in all the movies :3 Oh. Only Obi-Wan is better. He's in every movie too~ And he's a jedi. Jedi = cool. XD

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I still agree with Han Solo being my favourite character. R2-D2 is cool, and funny but Solo is better even if he is only in three.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Only Obi-Wan is better. He's in every movie too~ And he's a jedi. Jedi = cool. XD
    He's not really in every movie... In the last two he's just a ghost. That does not count. And R2-D2's saved more lives than any Jedi can ever hope. Especially more than a 60-year-old Jedi Knight.

Mine would be Luke. Weird kid.
    I don't get what you mean by that. I think any supposed "weirdness" (that I don't ever see) could be looked past, considering he helped to save the galaxy. (Not to break balls, but he's done more than Obi-wan and probably Han Solo too.)

Formal announcement: I think we should all vote on three characters and I'll make a special little presentation for them in the first post. Make note that I'm probably making one for R2-D2 anyway. XD

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
    He's not really in every movie... In the last two he's just a ghost. That does not count. And R2-D2's saved more lives than any Jedi can ever hope. Especially more than a 60-year-old Jedi Knight.

I don't get what you mean by that. I think any supposed "weirdness" (that I don't ever see) could be looked past, considering he helped to save the galaxy. (Not to break balls, but he's done more than Obi-wan and probably Han Solo too.)

Formal announcement: I think we should all vote on three characters and I'll make a special little presentation for them in the first post. Make note that I'm probably making one for R2-D2 anyway. XD

Han-Solo
    R2-D2
    Obi-Wan-Kenobi

There my three in order of most wanted.

EDIT: Also, Lilbitty, I might be putting you out of a job with those sabers eh? I could become the clubs saber drawer. I mean, if you wanted me to be.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Well, I don't see any need for that. I already have my two bodyguards (which by the way are doing great!). But I guess you could make a few color lightsabers into standard banners for the Fanclub itself.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    UPDATE: Ok, I'm guessing Fable is on vacation or something like that. She's sort of the conversation starter. Anyway, I think a new topic. What order did everyone watch the Saga in?

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
    Hello I'm a star wars fan

I'v got a few starwars books that go with the films

I'v also got KOTOR I and Starwars Battle Front I and hve played on KOTOR II and Starwars Battle Front II

(I wish they would makea KOTOR film)

I like Mace Windo the most, so I was quite dissapointed when he didn't get any realy good light saber fights in the films.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    What was up with Mace Windu's purple lightsaber anyway? And Darth Vader had a pink saber in Episode VI...

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Hey what's wrong with a purple lightsaber? At least he's more creative than all the other Jedi. Let's see... blue, blue, blue, blue, green, blue, blue, blue, green, blue, green, blue, blue, blue, green, blue, blue, blue, blue,green, blue, blue, blue, blue, blue, green. Oh look! And a few anomalies!
    Mace Windu, Yarael Poof, Adi Gallia, Plo Koon, Corran Horn, Depa Billaba, Jocasta Nu, Ki-Adi Mundi, Jaina Solo, Lowbacca, Mara Jade, Bastilla Shan, and Darth Bane actually have personality. I majorly appreciate that. (Omg, am I ranting again? XD)

Maybe it symbolizes that you're a champion or somethin'
    Now that is a great answer. ;)

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
    Jaina Solo, Lowbacca

Yes. Wookie (chewie's dad/grandad) and Solo. So Solo is somewhat a jedi after all.

Well, I don't see any need for that. I already have my two bodyguards (which by the way are doing great!). But I guess you could make a few color lightsabers into standard banners for the Fanclub itself.

What colours would you like? All? I can do as many as you want.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    You can make any color you can find, but for classic results, try matching colors to their meanings. In the old Republic, lightsabers used to have special meanings:
    Blue means you want to study the Force on a physical level.
    Green means you want to use your mind to fight the Dark Side at its heart.
    Yellow means you want to do both.

and, as Gawain so nicely pointed out, Purple means courage and resistance.
    (Mace Windu needs a lot of resistance to not turn to the Dark Side. His lightsaber powers are hard to manage without hate.)

If I had to choose I would give myself either yellow or purple, though I like green better. I can help you to come up with sayings to put on each color.

Back