• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staraptor vs. Pidgeot

Who will win out of Staraptor or Pidgeot?

• Staraptor

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Pidgeot

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Staraptor is the clear winner.
    Close Combat will absolutely devastate almost all Pidgeot that he meets up with.
    And the emo hair is win as well :\

Years
    My bets are on Staraptor not to mention hes just cooler so I would personally go for him anyway but he has a fair bit higher base stats and better moves.

Ayselipera

... Actually I have no idea. I just like Pidgeot better.

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
    Years
    Staraptor because its totally awesome and a wrecking machine for one of the beginning pokemon. :D Close combat!

Years
    I honestly don't like Staraptor much, I really like Pidgeot way more, but in a battle Staraptor has the upper hand.

Years
    Staraptor. I just really like it's moves that it could learn and for favouritism.
    It just looks better than Pidgeot in my opinion. ;/

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    As much as I love Pidgeot over Staraptor conceptually and in terms of originality, one must admit that staraptor has the clear upper hand in battle scenarios (Staraptor is OU/BL while Pidgeot is NU)

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
    I like Pidgeot better.

I wise elite four once said, "Weak Pokemon, Strong Pokemon. That is just the selfish perception we all see. You should always fight with your favorites."

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Any idiot that's even vaguely familiar with Pokemon knows that Staraptor would win. Unfortunately, Staraptor is also completely unoriginal, pretty ugly, and, quite frankly, just another example of the huge "4th-Gen Sellout." It has emo hair. The starters are a penguin, a monkey, and a turtle. Can anyone guess what Nintendo's target group may have been?

Back