• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starfox RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Topaz walked towards Soroya and asked, Well, how do you like Cape Claw?
    I havn't been here on this planet for a long time. Do you know where Sapphyre is?
    I kinda lost touch with her, it's like if she diappeared or something! :\

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    "I dont know if she is coming" I replied. "You are the one who informed me about this place"

Yes, Cape Claw is the most beautiful beach in the whole Lylat System! :D
    I wish Sapphyre was here too, but I wounder waht she is doing right now?
    I hope she is okay. :\

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    I guess your right.*sigh* Well, do you want to want to go to the Claw Ocean tomorrow? I heard they were doing a Surfing contest and the grand prize is....
    a gold metal and $1,000,000.00 in cash! I going to enter the contest, are you?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    "No" I asid taking a chunk of meat and eating it. "Im not a really good Surfer"

Hey, if I win the contest, I promise I will give you half of the money, like 50-50. I am really good surfer!!! I have one more thing to ask you, what is your favorite sport? :7:

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Okay, I'll use the money on our Arwings. Hmmmm.....if only Sapphyre was here.
    she's missing all the fun, because Sapphyre loves to surf.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    I guess, said Topaz. So why are we in such a hurry leave?
    Where do we have to go?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Oh I see, Well, you can go now if you want and I am staying here at Cape Claw.
    Well, I'm going to a hotel to get some sleep for the contest tomorrow. I have to ask you, Are you going to be back in time before the contest tomorrow? :\

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Tomorrow's the surf contest Jewl thought to herself. I hope there are some worthy competetors this year.... Last years line-up was a total bore! The red fox chuckled to herself, her emerald green eyes smiling. Her beautiful tail shimmered in the moonlight. Only tomorrow will tell she thought as she reentered her beachside home.

OOC: Tell me if I'm way out of line here....

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Mew13 said:
    Tomorrow's the surf contest Jewl thought to herself. I hope there are some worthy competetors this year.... Last years line-up was a total bore! The red fox chuckled to herself, her emerald green eyes smiling. Her beautiful tail shimmered in the moonlight. Only tomorrow will tell she thought as she reentered her beachside home.

OOC: Tell me if I'm way out of line here....

OOC: Your doing pretty well actully. :classic:

IC: So....Jewl, what kind of surf board to you have?
    Mine is a silver board with a lightning bolt striking down the middle.
    Well, how about your's?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back