• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

StarryDay's Breeding Center

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Absol w/ Swords Dance? :)

Although I'm afraid if so, due to the amount of work I'd have to do for it, I'd prefer something other than a Chimchar, seeing as I already have one.

Years
  • All that I have left that's good is a 31/30/30/30/31/30 Drifblim.
    Level 50
    Calm Mind
    Explosion
    Ghost Ball
    Baton Pass

255 HP EV's.

I'd give that if you could add a bit more to the trade...

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Wow. lol I don't think I have anything that's worth trading for that. lol Unless you can think of something.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    No, no, and nope. :( lol I'm just starting breeding for IVs, and the only shiny I have I'm rather attatched to... XP And I have very little patience with EV training. So, yeah... no I don't have anything worth much of anything.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Alright you can because I'm not really sure how to and on top of that I'm terrified of messing up my game, even if it's only a slim chance. It's a Cacturne. My FCs in my sig.

Years
  • It's fine if you don't. I just really want a Pichu, so I thought I'd check to see if I could trade before I try to catch one/bring one over. (And I need to figure out how to get one with Volt Tackle myself...)

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • GL Trading. Let me know if you need anything and I'll try to do it ASAP. BTW, You can get a Pichu with Volt Tackle by Breeding a Pikachu/Raichu holding a Light Ball with a Ditto or another Pikahu/Raichu. Hope that helps ;D

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    What would make the list easier to read? And no I don't, not yet. I have some in Sapphire but I just imported my six for the day. If you want, I could breed you one tomorrow, though.

And thanks Death_Mande. Now I just need a Light Ball. Haha

Ehwick

Pkmn Trainer
    Years
  • I like your
    Blue//Riolu(Adamant) - Endure/High Jump Kick/Reversal/Counter
    IVs: 24/4/24/14/4/24

I was reading some of your above post and it said you wanted a Larvitar so I can offer you a shiny female
    Lv.7 adamant natured UT one if you want it?

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2011
    What would make the list easier to read? And no I don't, not yet. I have some in Sapphire but I just imported my six for the day. If you want, I could breed you one tomorrow, though.

And thanks Death_Mande. Now I just need a Light Ball. Haha

oh I'm sure it's fine to read for everyone else, but it's just hard for me because I'm using my iPod touch. Would you be able to IV and moveset breed this azurill?

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • Hi! Nice thread you have, I'm interested in your Fate/Zangoose/Hardy. I can offer a level 51 Male Staraptor, Hardy Nature, with Brave Bird, Arial Ace, Fly and Defog.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    oh I'm sure it's fine to read for everyone else, but it's just hard for me because I'm using my iPod touch. Would you be able to IV and moveset breed this azurill?
    I could moveset breed it for sure but I'm not sure if I could IV breed it. If I tried, it would definitely take a while as I don't have many pokemon with decent IVs in the first place.

Hi! Nice thread you have, I'm interested in your Fate/Zangoose/Hardy. I can offer a level 51 Male Staraptor, Hardy Nature, with Brave Bird, Arial Ace, Fly and Defog.

Thanks. =D That works for me.

- Breeding Pokemon
    - EV Training
    can i apply for these?

Sure. =D If you want to pick a pokemon or two to work with on EV training, that would be awesome. And if you have anything in particular you'd like in return, just let me know. :D

Back