• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Stars of Sinnoh [OOC] [T]

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    That would be great. If somebody wants to RP my character, let me know.

As of now, MorallyIncorrect will most likely take over this RP. If he would like, he can.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    he accepted it so...??

Yeah, you're right. As I'm taking over as GM from Cayo it's up to me if I do anything with it, but I won't. It's been accepted, and I don't feel like changing it now would be fair to you. In your IC post, the pokemon didn't come over too overly strong, so it's alright. I'm not going to allow other players to start out with evolved pokemon, however. Also, there isn't such a thing as levels in this RP, so you can leave those out :)

The rules that Cayo stated are still going to be active, and I don't plan on changing anything, bar a few small things. The only thing is that if you want to do anything with team Galactic or a canon character (Like a gymleader or elite four member) I want you guys to send me a message about it first, or put in the OOC, to see if it's alright. I'm up for a lot though, so don't worry about that. As long as you don't decide to catch Fantina with a master ball, or any ball for that matter, I'll probably let you. :)

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    I don't remember seeing that originally. Unless I was just tired. I told Deer to edit her SU and I only checked the part that I had her add.

Could you send the revisions of your SU to either myself or MorallyIncorrect Deer? Sorry if I screwed up, but I want to make sure. If it was there to start it would only be fair to let you keep it.

Thanks to Morally for taking over. I may or may not eventualy return, but I wish you guys luck.

Last edited:

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    So, because of some trouble with changing ownership of the IC thread, the routes got lost. I can remember some of the pokémon and events, but not all of them. I'll try to rewrite them, but if you guys know which pokémon were on which route, so we can keep it as it was, that would be amazing!

Also, Likarus his first post got merged with the start post in the process, so that's included in mine now.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Okay, good this will continue after all. I was already thinking I'm cursed here in the Roleplay Corner, if this would be the third RP (out of three) that died before I could make my third post.

I've written half my first RP part already, but didn't finish it, because it wouldn't matter any more. I hope to post it soon.

@Cayo, good luck with life and everything. It's a shame you can't take part in you thought out yourself.

deerui

pixie <3
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2016
    Sorry, this is my first roleplay here and much more detailed than most sites so I guess I forgot reading the multiple pokemon rule and level rule --
    And, Sylveon was in my original post, although, vulpix was not.
    So, Can I keep just Sylveon and Pikachu (starter} ?

Years
  • i think the pokemon on route 201 was bidoof, starly, kricketot, and lillipup? im not sure if lillipup was there but thats all i can remember. Then on verity lake was the same as route 201 but with the addition of shellos and staravia. Then on route 202 was starly, bidoof, growlithe, zorua, kricketot and shinx. Not sure about these, but i hope it helps!

Route 201
    starly.gif
    kricketot.gif
    bidoof.gif
    lillipup.gif

Verity Lake
    starly.gif
    kricketot.gif
    bidoof.gif
    lillipup.gif
    shellos.gif
    staravia.gif

Route 202
    starly.gif
    kricketot.gif
    bidoof.gif
    growlithe.gif
    zorua.gif
    shinx.gif

And i think if you talk to frontier brain palmer in twinleaf town he gives you a shiny rayquaza? {:3}

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    i think the pokemon on route 201 was bidoof, starly, kricketot, and lillipup? im not sure if lillipup was there but thats all i can remember. Then on verity lake was the same as route 201 but with the addition of shellos and staravia. Then on route 202 was starly, bidoof, growlithe, zorua, kricketot and shinx. Not sure about these, but i hope it helps!

Route 201
    starly.gif
    kricketot.gif
    bidoof.gif
    lillipup.gif

Verity Lake
    starly.gif
    kricketot.gif
    bidoof.gif
    lillipup.gif
    shellos.gif
    staravia.gif

Route 202
    starly.gif
    kricketot.gif
    bidoof.gif
    growlithe.gif
    zorua.gif
    shinx.gif

And i think if you talk to frontier brain palmer in twinleaf town he gives you a shiny rayquaza? {:3}

These seem close. I'll add these later in the day, when I'm on a computer. I remember some other Pokémon that were around, and I'll try to recreate the original.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Shouldn't we just move on to Jublife. As far as I recall most people are on their way there

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Shouldn't we just move on to Jublife. As far as I recall most people are on their way there

Yeah, I'm going to open that up, too, but I want to have the details on the other routes, so that people can return there, if they want, and that the same pokemon are around.

Etherion

@MorallyIncorrect: My capture needs accepting/declining :/

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    @MorallyIncorrect: My capture needs accepting/declining :/

Updated my last post!

I'm also writing the post to open up Jubilife city, and the nearby route. So, that's coming soon! I might have some ideas planned for Oreburgh, but before I do that, I want to know how true to the canon you want the towns to be. I'm thinking about a way to make it possible to catch fossil pokemon in Oreburgh, so I want to know how far I can go with that.

doge

???
    Years
  • If I remember correctly Route 202 also had a Pachirisu, I was planning on trying to catch one when I was going to make my post.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • Got my first post up (finally). I was supposed to split it up into two parts, but decided that I wanted to end with a capture for my first post, ehehe...

As for the Pokemon in the routes, I think I can confirm that there were Wingulls and Poliwags at Verity Lake and Pachirisu at Route 202. I recall debating what Pokemon I should catch and these three came into mind.

I'm also writing the post to open up Jubilife city, and the nearby route. So, that's coming soon! I might have some ideas planned for Oreburgh, but before I do that, I want to know how true to the canon you want the towns to be. I'm thinking about a way to make it possible to catch fossil pokemon in Oreburgh, so I want to know how far I can go with that.

I haven't played the Gen IV games too much, so I don't really know how towns were in the games. However, it would be fun to have some changes in routes and cities for this RP, like new landmarks or something. Re:Fossil Pokemon, maybe make it an event? Like, there could be a special reserve where revived fossil Pokemon are placed and trainers are allowed to pick one fossil Pokemon from them? This would keep the fossil Pokemon special while making it available to players.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I posted a GM post. I am trying to keep the group together, to force interaction, but mainly to keep the RP manageable. If you aren't at route 202 at the moment, don't wander off towards other routes, but move towards Jubilife. For the players that haven't written a post yet, you can still converse with professor Rowan, but you must move towards Jubilife as soon as possible. I also added a trade- and adoption centre to Jubilife, to replace the GTS, as that's mainly a game mechanic. If you want to adopt one of those pokemon or trade them, you can reserve, but make sure you post within three days of that reservation, otherwise another player may just grab the pokemon.

I was also thinking about Cayo's character, Bro. I'm not a fan of just giving a player a second character, but I don't want to just throw him out. I was thinking about either let him travel with another player every so often, like a sort of Tracey to our Ashes. That way we can develop him together, and he gets to move around, and he's a team effort. The other plan is to make him a sort rival NPC, that shows up throughout our stories and interacts with us, as a kind of Gary or Barry. This would mean he does a lot 'off screen' but we don't have to worry about him to much. What do you guys think?

Back