• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Stars of Sinnoh [OOC] [T]

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    @Morally: umm, what moveset do wild Pokemon get? Is it like starters (one egg move and 5 lvl up moves)? And what about the adopted Pokemon?

Sydar said it. You can pick moves freely, although keep it within reason. The pokemon must be able to learn them, and they should fit with the pokemons experience. A weak gible shouldn't have Bulldoze, even though it can learn it. It also takes out the fun of seeing your pokemon become stronger in the moves they use.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    slowpoke-o.gif

Vacance joins the Greif Squad! ^^
    Officially

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • I'm working on my post, but I have a question that concerns money. How are we going to treat money and items? Do we get them from trainers or what? I was planning to have Brandon have a bundle of cash with him from his parents but I wouldn't do it if it gives me an unfair advantage towards the others ^ ^;;

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I'm working on my post, but I have a question that concerns money. How are we going to treat money and items? Do we get them from trainers or what? I was planning to have Brandon have a bundle of cash with him from his parents but I wouldn't do it if it gives me an unfair advantage towards the others ^ ^;;
    Probably not. I wouldn't consider that a huge advantage as long as you don't have millions

Years
  • Well, just posted up my 3rd post. Nothing really happens. Oscar just gets on TV. There's very little to do in jubilife after getting the trade/adoption and the poketch. Anyways, anyone wants to do a joint post? It would be my first time and I would like to try it.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Well, just posted up my 3rd post. Nothing really happens. Oscar just gets on TV. There's very little to do in jubilife after getting the trade/adoption and the poketch. Anyways, anyone wants to do a joint post? It would be my first time and I would like to try it.
    I'm up for it, I'm yet to do one myself. I'd love to see how it turns out

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
    Years
  • Sorry about the delay!

Name: Nick Parker
    Hometown: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Nick is a laid back, no panic kinda guy. He loves the outdoors and as such he can usually be found resting in a forest or a grassland area, quietly relaxing and listening to the sounds of nature. Nick's tendency to relax is more of a curse than anything else though. Nick can sit around for days on end doing nothing but eating and sleeping, which he often has done. Another thing which Nick does is his tendency to overthink scenarios and to ponder ideas which float around in his head. Because of this Nick will often stare into a daze, cutting all contact with the real world and only pondering and thinking of the ideas which float around in his head. He will often stay up late at night, thinking about things which most people find trivial and silly. To say he didn't act his age would be an understatement.

Battle Style: Nick's battle style is slow and tactical. This style allows him to work out the weaknesses of pokémon and exploit them to his ability using carefully planned out attack patterns and strategic positions on the battlefield.

One of the main problems with this battle style however is that Nick's pokémon can end up taking massive damage before he can work out the opponent's weakness. Sometimes his pokémon doesn't end up doing any damage at all because Nick spends the whole time thinking about what to do.

History: Nick was born and raised in the harsh and cold environment of Snowpoint City. Nick's early childhood was very sheltered, his mother believed that he wasn't 'strong' enough to brave the weather outside and because of this he spent a lot of time indoors as a young child. As he got older however his mother became less worried about him and finally allowed him to head outside by himself. Nick would often spend his free days quietly relaxing in the forests or watching epic pokémon battles unfold at the gym in town.

He always kept it to himself lest he be mad fun of but Nick always had a thing for Candice the gym leader. He was intoxicated by her beauty as well as being star struck by her powerful Ice type pokémon. Nick wanted nothing more than to be just like Candice, a powerful pokémon trainer with a fearsome team to back him up.

It was just like any other day, Nick was quietly laying underneath a tree with his eyes shut and his ears tuned into the sounds of nature. He heard a small bush just a few feet away from him rustling but kept his eyes shut and blamed the wind. The bush shook once more, slightly louder this time. Once again Nick kept his eyes closed tight and blamed the wind once more. The bush shook a third time, even louder this time which ultimately caused Nick to open his eyes and have a look to see what all the commotion was about. He raised himself off the ground and walked over to the bush before parting the leaves and peering inside. Much to his surprise a small Totodile was furiously trying to pull a berry from the bush but no matter how hard it tried, the berry wouldn't budge. Nick let out a small grin before reaching in and removing the berry for the pokémon. It munched loudly before giving Nick a wide opened mouthed grin. He ended up befriending the Totodile and taking it back to his house. Nick's father gave him a Pokeball and he officially made Totodile his first pokémon and with that his dream of becoming a pokémon trainer was finally coming true. It was then that he decided to leave home and to travel around Sinnoh challenging all the gym leaders in the region. It was time to make a name for himself.

Starter Pokemon:

totodile.gif
    - Mike

-Ice Fang
    -Bite
    -Water Gun
    -Scary Face
    -Scratch​

Years
  • Quick update on my life: Currently stuck without internet until my mama can pay the bill. I'm dying inside. I'm still working on finally posting, but my fingers are too fat for this phone.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    pokemon_trainer_1_by_emeraldus-d1c1c9p_zpstmmlouet.png
    Name: Sheena Krystal

Hometown: Laverre City, Kalos

Appearance: Sheena stands at a height of about 5'6". She sports a somewhat slender body build and her skin complexion is fair, neither being too dark nor to pale. Her chocolate-brown hair easily reaches down to her lower back in terms of length, however Sheena often keeps most of it pulled into one rather tight braid. The rest of her hair reaches down to the base of her neck, with bangs neatly lining the sides of her face. Sheena's eyes are an intense, sapphire-blue in color and she has a small scar on her left shoulder that she received when she was just a child.

Personality: Sheena has a rather upbeat and outgoing personality. She's friendly to approach and very rarely seems to be without a smile on her face. She can be quite easily excited at times as well, always ready to try new things and meet new people. She does tend to have a habit of acting without thinking, and her rather impulsive attitude has gotten her into trouble on more than one occasion. Still, Sheena means well and is always there to support people she considers friends with encouragement. While she would never outright admit it, Sheena is absolutely disgusted by Bug Pokémon, almost to the point that she's terrified to be in the same room as one. She also has an odd habit of giving people nicknames so they're easier for her to remember later on down the road...

Battle Style: Sheena is one to think on her feet when it comes to battling. She has tried several times before in her life to try and think up a strategy before going into battle. However based on her personality, planning ahead is definitely not one of her strong suits. Because of this, her battles can easily turn on a dime and go either extremely well for her or extremely poorly.

History: Sheena was born and raised in Laverre City of the Kalos region. She lived with her mother and grandmother in the town, both of whom operated a small clothing shop located in the heart of the tree-based town. They were known widely throughout the region for their fine silk-work and tailoring, many people coming far and wide just to see their unique fashions and styles.

From an early age, Sheena seemed to be destined to carry on the family legacy. Her mother would constantly have the girl accompany her to the small tailor shop, having her try to learn how to sew and different things about fabric and color. Sheena always did her best to try and keep focused on what her mother was teaching her, however the girl's mind constantly wandered and she easily lost focus on what she was being taught. While she appreciated and respected the work her mother and grandmother did, Sheena always had a lingering feeling that the life of a tailor and designer was simply not for her. She had always been far more interested in the life of a trainer. She owed this interest to the times she would sneak off to watch battles in the local gym or trainers who would be passing through Laverre while taking a lap around Kalos. It got to the point that she began to pester her mother about becoming a Pokémon trainer herself, but the older woman simply would not hear of it, stressing that such a life was not suited for Sheena. Sheena resented her for it.

Her life began to thankfully change (in her opinion) shortly after she turned 16 years old. While taking a late night walk near the town's edge, Sheena happened to stumble upon a lone, rather battered looking Fennekin. The fox Pokémon was small, obviously one of a younger age. She looked much too young to be on her own, so without delay the teenager quickly rushed the Fennekin to have her wounds treated properly at the local Pokémon Center. Thankfully, no permanent damage was sustained to the lost Pokémon. Sheena knew her mother would never allow her to raise the Fennekin... and the Pokémon was too young to properly take care of herself, so she began to raise the fox in secret. Sheena would sneak her scraps of food left over from dinner and breakfast, she would play with her during her breaks from tailoring lessons, and even occasionally battled with her against some low-leveled, wild Pokémon. It did not take long for a strong bond to start forming between the two.

The downside to all of this however, was the desire to be an official trainer began to burn wildly in Sheena's heart once more. She wanted to ask for her mother's blessing once more, but the teenager felt that the woman would flat out refuse again. Seeing as how there was no way around it, Sheena eventually took her Fennekin, who she named Fiona, and sneak off to the far away region of Sinnoh to live her dream...

Starter Pokémon
    fennekin.gif
    - Fiona ♀

Ember/Scratch/Psybeam/Magic Coat/Howl/Flame Charge

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023

Accepted!

Accepted!

I recommend you guys start in Jubilife already.

I'll put out a Dan post tonight, and count up which players are in Jubilife already. Depending on that I want to move on to Oreburgh. There are enough things to do in Jubilife that aren't mentioned in the post. If you want to do some things in the meantime, you can always battle some NPC's, do some player interaction, do some training. Although I expect to move on to Oreburgh soon enough.

Back