• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Start of New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
(My last RP was a total bust :\so please join!)
But now to the new ! ok this is about 5 kids that are just getting there pokemon and are starting there jorney no ledgendaries aloud in the begining
when they get their pokemon a huge blast happens and the kids get nocked out and then their jorney really begins ;)

Name
Discription
Attatude
Pokemon(1 pokemon right now dont tell the one's u get will be a suprize!)

Name Paige
Age 11
Gender Female
Discription long black hair, t shirt jeans, sneakers, backpack, brown eyes (big curious eyes) :confused: too!
Atattude shy but warms up when knows u better really fun loving clumz :D :P
Pokemon Pikachu
[/COLOR]

Last edited:

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
Years
Name: Albatross Trevelyan
Description: Blue spikey hair, Where' a plaid hawaiian shirt with beige Kahki's
Attitude: Loves pok?mon and wishes to be breeder when he gets older.
Pokemon: Corphish

A.J

Years
Name-Zera
Age-12
Gender-Male
Discription-Black hat on the side a bit,Red 3 quarter shorts,Silver Jumper around his waist and a grey t-shirt
Attatude-Laid back,Mature adn Childish at times
Pokemon-Ruby and Sapphire Dratini(ruby when it's happy/angry.Sapphire when it's satisfied/Sleeping ...when it's sleeping it glows sapphire... and all the time it's like a reflection it depends on where u look at it changes color)

Hey....this sound really good paige....

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
The Yamichu shall join...

Name: Yami
Discription: Many sets of clothes and stuff
Attatude: Laid back and arrogant
Pokemon: black Trapinch

~HORN!

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
Wow cool we can start!Yeah! :D :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk in seeing a bunch of proffesors and 4 other kids i blush and walk in with them
a proffesor walks up to the group of kids and me and says hello im proffesor Oak and your here for pokemon right ?We nod are heads and to start your jorney we nod againok i have a black trapnich a ruby saphire dritene a corfish a tocipri and a pikachu

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"Cool, dude," says Yami taking the black Trapinch.
*walks out, not bothering to see what the rest got*

(~HORN!)

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
Years
Al seen the two coming out. Al sat diwn in the grass waiting for the two to hurry up. Yes he was stubborn but even he knew not to adventure alone. "Hurry up you two. We need to get going!!!" al said harshly. He never let anyone close to him before, but he felt diffrently with these two, maybe after all he might make some friends.

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
Years
Al saw marina coming so he decided to get ahead of the gang. "Let's go!" al said walking he then stopped and sat in the grass again because he was to annoyed to go farther. "Imbiciles :badsmile: ! " al then layed down untill they finally caught up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back