• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Start of New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J

Years
*he was stalling until he saw all the others run off and he got really annoyed at them so he just grabbed his dratini and went with really angy influence*"well......if they think they can run off on me........."*he got there and said nothing"

A.J

Years
*looks at the person saying hi*"um...Hi...i really really am not in a good mood but i might be able to cut you some slack"*he smiles at her*

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
*says to Zera* "Hi dude! Sorry we didn't wait"
*says to Al* "Who'd wanna earn your friendship if you're so stuck up anyway?"

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"Hey, what pok?mon did you people get?" says Yami after greeting everyone.

(~HORN!)

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
Years
"I never had any friends so have no experiance with any!" Al snapped. "Besides if you guys are in a jam I geuss I will have to help you" his voice went low. "All i really wanted was a friend!"he started to cry and quickly wiped away the tears. "I uhhh...umm...got a corphish!' Al said smiling. /I guess I could lighten up a little/ he thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back