• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Start of New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"Yeah, let's get something to eat first," says Yami walking towards the lare group of shops down the road.

(~HORN!)

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
wow look at all the stores! runs to a sandwich shop and sees a totodile dancing on the salamy! go pikachu use thunder pokeball go! yes look what i got u guys sandwich dude thanks so much free food for u and your freinds!

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"Cool Paige," says Yami. *notices a Cyndaquill on the roof of a shop* *jumps on a bin and jumps on the roof*
"Go Pikachu! Use thunder! Pok?ball go! Yeah, I caught a Cyndaquil!"

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
*watches Paige and Al from the roof*
I wonder if I'd ever have friends like that Yami thought to herself...but even if I don't I'll allways have my pok?mon.

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"Hey what did you get Zera?" askes Yami abandoning her thoughts of having no friends.

(~HORN!)

A.J

Years
"um.....all i saw of it was a shadow hopefully it was a houndour"*he throws it and a Houndour comes out*"oo mad"*and he falls over but doesn't get up*

A.J

Years
(no no no no i ment he curled up on Zera's back lol)

*houndour jumps off and Zera gets up*"what the...what happened to me"

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
*is watching the battle with intrest*
"If we watch them battle then we will have less difficulties beating them if they battle us," says Yami to her Charmander which was looking at her puzzled.

(~HORN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back