• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Starter in Platinum?

Who will be your starter pokemon in Platinum?

• Total voters

Spoinky

Laziness is My Name
    Years
    Piplup, I lways use water types, plus, I love Empoleon's type combination, which will go well with my other team members on Platinum.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    i already chose piplup. coz i chose turtwig for pearl, and chimchar for daimond.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    I used to choose Turtwig, but Torterra was too slow, so I chose Piplup, but then I needed type coverage and fire. Now I choose Chimchar.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    Piplup of course,not only its cute but its also very powerful when it evolves into Empoleon.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Whoa... the votes have to be the closest I've seen in any poll that I've seen. I chose Turtwig since I've chosen Chimchar every other time and I also dislike Piplup.

Back