• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starters

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
Years
  • for x2?this will take days!what abou 2 bulbasaurs,2squirtles,2charmaders and the rest

what is EV'd??????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
  • what is EV'd???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Years
  • Ask others, I dont know what the exact meaning is. But roughly, it means when you use protein and carbos and stuff like that, your Pokemon gets better stats and is stronger than it would originally be.

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
    Years
  • what is EV'd???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ask others, I dont know what the exact meaning is. But roughly, it means when you use protein and carbos and stuff like that, your Pokemon gets better stats and is stronger than it would originally be.

actually EV'd normally means effort value training or is already trained normally its when you fight the same guys that give the specific EV you want to train such as HP-bidoofs give this EV atk- bibarels i use a lot for this one def-gravelers and other guys on iron island sp.atk- roselia's are good for this sp. def- ive seen people use tentacruels and mantykes spd- my favorite to use is staravias which can be found in many different locations my favorite is to the right of hearthome where you can also find the bibarels

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
  • Can I have all three hoenn starters? (Female if you can) They don't have to be in eggs.
    My FC is 2836 8380 2677. Name: Blue.

VM me whenever you see this.

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
  • Can I have all three hoenn starters? (Female if you can) They don't have to be in eggs.
    My FC is 2836 8380 2677. Name: Blue.

please wait a moment and you will be ready

are the hoenn starters bulbasaur,charmander and squirtle?

Last edited:

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
  • ok,could you please wait for ten minutes to get a mudkip because i don't have it ready

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
  • ok,see you at the wi-fi club in 2 minutes

so,lucaslucario are you in thhe wi-fi club?YOUR name is Lucas or LUCAS?

Last edited:

ShAdowWAlker1

wishes i could make a cool sig
    Years
  • Hey if you could i get all Red/Blue starters, chikorita/cyndaquil, all ruby/sapphire, and a turtwig?

If i cant get them all just let me know, also id prefer them in eggs but if you have any hatched already ill take them instead

Geo_mani

Can't wait until spring!
    Years
  • Hey if you could i get all Red/Blue starters, chikorita/cyndaquil, all ruby/sapphire, and a turtwig?

If i cant get them all just let me know, also id prefer them in eggs but if you have any hatched already ill take them instead

you should come back in 12 hours

Back