• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

static anonymity +

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
Years
static anonymity +

yeah another gallery. enjoy.

oldest > newest

zephiee.png

len.png

gaga.png

hausofgaga.png

laineshinobi.png

kam-1.png

final.png

ohpepper.png

blueginger.png

long time of not tagging, comments are gogo and <3​

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
...Wow, CME. Way to impress. I love how you have that blast effect in the background of all your tags. It's really cool. Great work. 8D

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
Years
Thanks guys. I've been messing around with styles lately so I'm still unsure on which is the best but it seems like the bright colors flashy effects is the best for me. Any more comments?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
laineshinobi.png

Thats just RAW if you don't mind em saying xD. I like the colors and how it looks kinda 3D. Keep up the good work!

engage'

a new horizon
Years
CME you make me orgasm.
I've always loved your work, it's a pity you don't tag much anymore. :<

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
Years
More like welcome to the life of a college student. :P But now that I'm in my graphic design class for my major, you guys can see some work from that \o/

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Whoa the first one is amazing CME great job also digging the Katy Perry tag ^_^

moments.

quixotic
Years
Agreed with Munna, you are incredible at LPs! You have great composition and great execution and knowledge of your software, which is useful for both LPs and tags, but you seem to flourish with large pieces!
Loving everything you are doing, typo, colours, compo, effects; keep doing what you are doing but make some moar tags!

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
Years
famekillzcopy.jpg

tis a shame they canceled the tour :c

(I know the splatter looks funny, stfu)

also;

secretbadtouches.png

was going to be a collab with Dukey but I don't think he's going to do anything XD;

Last edited:
Back