• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

static anonymity +

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
Years
demyx1.png
halloweensora1.png
pinkriku1.png
tronsora1.png
trumpet1.png

icons/wallpapers for KHI. experimenting with gradient maps on the 2 pink icons. /badtouches Dark Riku

Years
Hey, CME, I would just like to let you know I am using your theme. It was claimed in the Claim thread, and the Claimer has let me use it. Thank you for making this awesome theme, everyone loves it! :]

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
You need to leave a margin for the text. .o.'
Also try using columns instead of one big block. Makes it look less appealing. Composition needs a lot of work. You could even have a pull-out quote too. .o.'
Please tell me it's quark or Indesign you used. .o.;

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
Years
if using columns makes it look less appealing, why would I use them?
and it's not real, it doesn't have to be perfect.

what does it matter what program I use?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
I meant one big block makes it look less appealing, and I now you could definitely understand that.

[jq]part 2 of my part of the project \o/ [/jq]
So you don't try to make your projects look the best they can?

I've heard you are studying graphic design. So I would assume you are using more than just PS. And that clearly looks like its just PS especially with no consideration on the layout of the paragraphs and no margins.

Also if those were just **** about stuff like with your signatures I wouldn't have bothered posting and I apologise.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
Years
but nobody knows what it is on other forums/wallpaper sites, which makes it funny to use and confuse the hell out of them xD plus I like the look of it on bright stuff like this. give it a bit of dimension.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Love them all but the third, you know my critisicm etc xD

THE CRAYONS MUST DIE >8D

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Yeah, I'm not really sure where you're getting the crayons either, CME. xD
Not a fan over here, but that could just be me.

The last one is definitely my favorite- love the text and colors and effects. I'm pretty sure I already saw the salt one... oxo On OM maybe?
What I said about the first one before still stands though. Weird graininess on the effect to the right that kind of bugs me. =3=

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
Years
Yeah, I'm not really sure where you're getting the crayons either, CME. xD
Not a fan over here, but that could just be me.

The last one is definitely my favorite- love the text and colors and effects. I'm pretty sure I already saw the salt one... oxo On OM maybe?
What I said about the first one before still stands though. Weird graininess on the effect to the right that kind of bugs me. =3=

'twas on KHInsider I believe.

Yeah, I'm getting tired of the crayons too. =/

Years
Yeah I admit I wouldn't usually come to this board, the title dragged me in. But yeah, they're really good banners. The fourth one I like the best, it looks probably the most professional out of all of them. I'm really impressed with that one. That's for the first post, by the way. I really like the Celestial one you posted before as well. You've got lots of talent.

Back