• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staying at PC~

Why do you consistenly come back to PC...?

• People

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • Chatting about Pokemon

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Both! <3

Votes: 37 58.7%

• Total voters

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Purely for the people. I started getting into Pkmn again around the time Sapphire and Ruby was released, but then that died down once I hit 9th grade. Just can't get back into it anymore. There's still a nice number of people I enjoy talking with, so I'm here for them. (and of course, for the decent threads that pop up sometimes.)

~Blade~

Years
    pokemon is coll just oh sod it
    I COME FOR ALL OF IT the friends the sprites but I feel like that I am slowly dissapearing

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I come here for both of course. I have friends, I know most of the members (can at least recognize their name) and I just love to talk about my favorite anime/s and just chat for the he** of it. And it's fun censoring my own words and just talking about life too.
    And I basically have no friends anymore IRL.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I come for both~! =D Even at fifteen I still really like Pokemon. :33 Not so much the anime anymore...but the games are still really fun. =] I also come here for the people. I've made so many great friends and I cherish our friendships greatly. ^^ Also, since I'm the only person my age in the area I live who likes Pokemon and anime and such, it's nice to talk with people around my age who have the same hobbies I do. ^o^

~Kelsey

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    i like meeting people here.
    it gives me something to think about during the day.
    whenever i have nothing to think about, i think of PC
    its like my home away from home

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Both, I suppose. That is, I do not visit the Pokemon sections too often--though Pokemon does still interest me. But, being active in Pokemon Roleplaying would include both people and Pokemon, ne?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I go to chat with everyone plus talk about Pokemon, other animes, and music, and other stuff. It is so fun. ^^

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    i have no idea why im here...im not very much of a people person and pokemon bores me so i guess im here to raise hell or something O_o

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    The people--I rarely if ever go anywhere besides OVP, MCG, or OC. Though the people can frustrate me as a whole sometimes, it's individuals that keep me coming here.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    pokejungle said:
    Kelsey- I think a lot of us are 15 0o; It seems to be the median age ^^

Exactly my point for staying at PC. x__X; I said that there's no one my age in the area I live. XD I don't live in the internet. XD This is why I like PC, because I can talk about Pokemon and anime with people who are all around my age. =D

~Kelsey

Back