• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staying at PC~

Why do you consistenly come back to PC...?

• People

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • Chatting about Pokemon

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Both! <3

Votes: 37 58.7%

• Total voters

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I come just for the people. I tried to get re-interested in Pokemon last year, but now my little brother stole my Sapphire game, and my GCN, so...yeah. No playing it now. lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I stay for Amelia <3

But I'm a huge fan of pokemon, so I won't be leaving voluntarily very soon.

mvtm

Years
    truly , its for the people , i just dont have any interest on pokemon anymore , but i got as an habit to still join pokemon boards and post.

i love posting, plus somehow let me practice my english.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    People, gotta be the people..

Of course... a few months away and I know like no one... O_o;;;

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I come for both those things. PC's so nice~

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Yeah, I come for both too.There are some really awesome people, especially the girls. : P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    To put it simply, if my friends all left, I'd probably leave too. I'd be like "I can enjoy myself elsewhere now... why PC anymore? It wasn't good for anything else."

I'm sure I could start drawing or writing and ask for people opinions, but, like, I kind of can to do that at like Serebii too, but I don't goto Serebii, because the fascinating people I know are at PC (and other forums I goto).

I don't spend time on pokemon normally anymore, but I do know this forum isn't that hot for pokemon information.....

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    Well I Come here for both The People and Pokemon, I mean,,, I grew up with that show and I still am a fan of it ^^. I also come here cause there are alot of nice people to meet and to talk to at PC I also have made lotz of friends here,,, Suddenly my friends in IRL are just turning their backs on me and im slipping away from them. So that is why I come to PC! ^_~

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    22sa said:
    To put it simply, if my friends all left, I'd probably leave too. I'd be like "I can enjoy myself elsewhere now... why PC anymore? It wasn't good for anything else."

I'm sure I could start drawing or writing and ask for people opinions, but, like, I kind of can to do that at like Serebii too, but I don't goto Serebii, because the fascinating people I know are at PC (and other forums I goto).

I don't spend time on pokemon normally anymore, but I do know this forum isn't that hot for pokemon information.....

I totally agree with you totally. And this post.

Back