• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stealing

Years
    ...no one's mentioned this one yet. but I'd imagine almost everyone is guilty of stealing music or software. I am. :x That's really the only thing I've ever stolen, though I've gotten better about buying software. (Except Photoshop. Seriously, Photoshop still exists because it's stolen.) Music...I'd probably pay more for of if it wasn't so hard to find video game soundtracks here. XD;

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    My bicycle was stolen, and I stole a pencil and some sweets before

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    ...no one's mentioned this one yet. but I'd imagine almost everyone is guilty of stealing music or software. I am. :x That's really the only thing I've ever stolen, though I've gotten better about buying software. (Except Photoshop. Seriously, Photoshop still exists because it's stolen.) Music...I'd probably pay more for of if it wasn't so hard to find video game soundtracks here. XD;

good call! I admit I am guilty of downloading hundreds of tracks and quite a bit of software which also includes photoshop. However I have paid for every single Tupac album that I own!

Years
    ...no one's mentioned this one yet. but I'd imagine almost everyone is guilty of stealing music or software.

Indeed. XD;; Admittedly, I've gotten illegal copies of image software and I inherited a bunch of music from my sister in the past. I also have Microsoft Office from one of my mom's co-workers... but that's almost a necessity with school. x_X

Back then, I really didn't care if I got illegal copies of anything. Today, I'm much better; I can't download or distribute anything without feeling really guilty about it. ^^; And that's why I hope I'll never have to re-format this computer.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Mah bike was stolen. 2 of them. ;0;

Aaaand, I think I stole a peanut before. o,o

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    I cant remember anytime i've had the urge to steal something . . . but im sure there was times when i slipped the odd thing into the pocket when i was at pre school.

~Kipper~

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I remember having a fetish with school objects and took them home. Like, those small blue cubic squares used for counting, or the little wooden hexagons and octagons...I pretended they were cookies. oo;

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years

Yeah...you got a point. If I payed for all the music I've downloaded right now, I would be owner of a Big Four record label.

Not to mention the fact that I downloaded LimeWire, then got out of paying for the Pro version by downloading it from LimeWire.

Eco Wu1f

<- Hey look, it's me! =]
    Years
    Lol, yeah... i know i've stolen music plenty... and software as well (thats how i got World of Warcraft and Guild Wars) =X
    Haha, just use limewire ^^;

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2007
    When I was in first grade I stole a little blue plastic "counting bear" from a huge bin in my class. It was peer pressure. I told my friend how much I liked the little bear and she said to just put it in my pocket and that no one would know because it was after school and the teacher had left already. I felt so guilty about it even years after. I've had the opportunity to steal many other things sense then, but I remember that guilty feeling so I keep myself in check.

Years later, I actually met up with my first grade teacher and confessed to my crime. She laughed the matter away, but I felt rather upset that she didn't take me seriously. That was years of guilt and she blew me off. I know I was taking the stupid little bear too seriously, but I'm a really good person and crimes and other bad things just affect me like that. I can't help it.

As for having something stolen from me:

Thousands of Pencils, Including several mecha ones that I adored.
    Gum and other lunch items... I go hungry a lot...
    A fair amount of money from my bank account - my scum father took it, believe it or not.
    My Shiny pokemon that I caught without cheating from my silver version, my friend traded it without me knowing it. I hate him for it.
    I'm sure other things have been taken from me, but I'm not quite sure what it is at the moment.

I'm sorry if this was a long story, I just felt like sharing. - Forgive me if I'm wrong in posting here...

Last edited:

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Stealing? I can't remember anything doing like that, my classmates say I'm way to righteous (if said correctly, I dunno). BUT if you count limewire and torrent among it...then yes

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I've never stolen anything (Except from one little sweet bar when I was really young), I can imagine though if I did steal anything I would feel guilty about it for days/weeks, no matter how big/valuable the item were.

I don't think I've had anything that big stolen away from me...

But I do admit I sometimes feel bad when I download music; I don't really download anything that much anymore. I always go on websites like YouTube to listen to music and such XD I'm thinking of removing Morpheus off of my laptop. It takes up a lot of space D:

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    Well I don't know if this classifies as stealing. Me and my friend would take these free carrot packets. You were only allowed to take one but we took like 5 a day and threw them on the school bus it was hilarious everyone used to get mad except a few of my friends.

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    BTW I forgot to mention that beside the bubble gum I also stole a piece of chocolate from my teacher in first grade when she wasn't looking :D

And my umbrella has been stolen twice by now! The second time happenede just yesterday, when I was at the library ><

But anyhow I see that there are a lot of ppl here who feel guilty because they stole something when there were kids. I mean it's an honest thing to do but I don't feel like that. I mean I was just a kid when I stole something and the important thing IMO is that I don't steal anymore :D

Years
    Nah, I've never had the heart to steal before...other than that time when I was younger, I grabbed some sweets from the shop and walked out. Of course I was caught by the Shopkeeper, I remember it vaguely, he laughed and ruffled my hair before putting about 2 of those sweets back and letting me keep the last.

Being young is great. XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Not to mention the fact that I downloaded LimeWire, then got out of paying for the Pro version by downloading it from LimeWire.
    That's awesome, and it made me laugh.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've -phyically- stolen something when I was a kid. It would never have been anything major though, just a bag of sweets or something.

And, yeah, I have hundreds of music files that I haven't paid for. And the odd game or program too.

Back