• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steam Here

Steam

The Chosen One
    Years
    Whats up guys, Steam here, I just joined these forums today and I'm hoping to get some good use out of them. I've always loved Pokemon and played most of their games. I don't watch the show or anything, but the games are so awesome. If I'm free I'll battle whoever I can but I sometimes get bad connection. Also I don't competitive battle, I only level up my favorite guys so I'll probably get destroyed playing with you guys.

Anyways these forums seem pretty cool, I'll see you all around.

DEZTROYA

Master of Epic
    Years
    hi steam welcome to PC we were all like that at one point Favorite pokemon FTW hope you get into competetive Battling/Trading its really alot of fun :)

see you around the wifi part

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Hey, Steam, welcome to the forum.
    Feel free to VM/PM if you wanna chat (:
    Red the rules and FAQ's!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Competitive battling is so last year. Welcome to the site Steam! I don't watch the show either, but I do read the manga! Hope to see you around. =3 You can ask me if you need anything.

Steam

The Chosen One
    Years
    Thanks guys. I really like the site so far and you guys give a nice warm welcome. I understand competitive battling I'm just too lazy to make teams haha :P Also I might start trading soon, though I have not much to offer.

Back