• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

stevenmannn's Competitive, Breeding, HA, and All Inclusive Pokemon Shop

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    Can I get a Timid Protean Froakie and a Jolly Rough Skin Gible
    I can trade you Squirtle with egg moves Aura sphere, water pulse and water spout
    and a cyndaquil

Ya can do however I can't trade till tommorow doing early Father's Day stuff so Monday will be the earliest

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Hey there, I was wondering if you could breed me the following:

- (F) Scyther
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Technician
    31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg Moves: Baton Pass

- An Abra (F) based on your competitive Alakazam (dont worry about maxing it out as listed there though, just hatching it would be great)

Also I don't know if you are capable of breeding a Magby but I'm desperately searching for one. If you do, more than anything else I'd like a Modest female of those ;x

I must admit I'm really new to this generation of games so I don't have a whole lot of interesting stuff to offer you. I can offer you a lvl 28 Shiny Shinx (with HA: Guts) however. This would mean you have to clone it for yourself though as I don't have an SD card reader, but I'd be willing to trade you it in good confidence of getting it back)

I'm afraid you will most likely not be interested in anything else I've got. All the HA Pokemon I have, I see on your list unfortunately ;x

Looking forward to hearing from you

- Neylia

FC: 5215 - 1464 - 1815

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    when ur ready we will trade

Hey your stuffs done ill prob see you on in a couple hours cause of your time zone

Hey there, I was wondering if you could breed me the following:

- (F) Scyther
    Ability: Technician
    31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg Moves: Baton Pass

- An Abra (F) based on your competitive Alakazam

Also I don't know if you are capable of breeding a Magby

Hey I've already got those first two breed up and magby should be easy but I'm confused why you were having trouble getting one your just looking for a modest female one right? And ya i can clone the shinx

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Hey I've already got those first two breed up and magby should be easy but I'm confused why you were having trouble getting one your just looking for a modest female one right? And ya i can clone the shinx

That's great! Thanks a bunch!

The trouble for me in getting a Magby is purely because I'm a new player and have no access to a Magby/Magmar/Magmortar. I've been a fan of Magmar since Pokemon was first released (and it's entire evolution chain is just insanely cool to me). I didn't have much to offer you in return and thus I didn't want to push it by asking for more than just for a specific nature, as I already very much appreciate what you are doing. I could have gone wild on it's moveset and extra's im sure ;x Basically I just felt like that would have been too much..

That being said, provided you haven't started the Magby yet and you do not mind, the following egg moves would be very much appreciated: Cross Chop and Thunder Punch (and either Timid or Modest in nature but I think I'd prefer Modest)

I hope I managed to explain myself correctly. And no problem at all if the egg moves are too much trouble!

Also, since you are able to clone shiny's which I am not, I was wondering if maybe you have a list anywhere of the ones you have? And perhaps you would be so kind as to clone me one and double my number of shiny's while you're cloning the Shinx I will trade you (I don't know if this would take you a lot of extra time but as far as I understand it's a fairly quick process right?) Sorry I ask for so much and feel free to decline from this. We will then just complete the trade as originally stated and I will still be a very happy customer! :)

-Neylia

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    That being said, provided you haven't started the Magby yet and you do not mind, the following egg moves would be very much appreciated: Cross Chop and Thunder Punch (and either Timid or Modest in nature but I think I'd prefer Modest)

-Neylia

Sure I can put those moves on it as for the shiny I don't give them out they get traded to quickly and then are unusable for me

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    You're the best, thanks a lot for that :) No problem at all about the shiny, figured i'd just give it a shot ;) hehe

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    You're the best, thanks a lot for that :) No problem at all about the shiny, figured i'd just give it a shot ;) hehe

Alright everything's all done let me know when your free to trade sorry it took so long got some stuff going on

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    If you've still got that Charizard with the Charizardite X i would like to trade for my Regice?

All the Information on Regice;
    Name: Regice
    OT: TRAINER
    ID No: 63688
    Level: 100
    Hp: 296/296
    Attack: 130
    Defence: 238
    Spa Attack:240
    Spa Defence: 444
    Speed: 123
    Nature: Quirky - Neutral to all stats.
    Ability: Clear Body - Prevents stats from being lowered.
    Origin: Hoenn Region
    Ribbons/Medals: Champion Ribbon - A Ribbon awarded for clearing the Pokemon League and entering the Hall Of Fame in another Region

It has been Ev trained (Not by me) it's just how i got it, I have a few clear bags if you want me to reset this Ev's. In-advance if you want his stats cleared i will train EV him myself just tell me what stats you want ev training :)

EDIT: I've just added you and my Friends Code is; 4441-9410-9987

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Alright everything's all done let me know when your free to trade sorry it took so long got some stuff going on

Don't apologize ;) Thanks so much for your troubles! I'll be online for a while right now and else I'll just keep an eye out for you and hit you up next time ;x

-Neylia

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    Hey im interested in the following:
    chimchar with Iron fist
    Phanphy with HA
    Talonflame with HA
    Vulpix with HA
    Nidoran with HA

In return i have to offer is:
    Girafirig with HA
    Wobuffet with HA
    pansage with HA
    mawile with HA
    swalot with HA
    magikarp with HA

Also if you decide to trade, if possible could you include the hold items: Tryanitrite,charizardirite(X) and Mewtorite(X)?

Thanks,

Kamiya.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    I'm looking for a shellmet with its hidden ability overcoat. They're so hard to find. I'm also looking for a naive natured ditto.

I have a quiet natured mewtwo, a female prankster murkrow in a dusk ball, a timid female ghastly in a heal ball, shuppets from gen 4 that know skill swap, as well a hidden ability turtwig I can trade.

My friend code is: 1736-0752-9576

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    If you've still got that Charizard with the Charizardite X i would like to trade for my regice

Ya I've got it let me know what time you can be on and I'll try and make sure I'm on
    Hey im interested in the following:
    chimchar with Iron fist
    Phanphy with HA
    Talonflame with HA
    Vulpix with HA
    Nidoran with HA

In return i have to offer is:
    Girafirig with HA
    Wobuffet with HA
    pansage with HA
    mawile with HA
    swalot with HA
    magikarp with HA

Also if you decide to trade, if possible could you include the hold items: Tryanitrite,charizardirite(X) and Mewtorite(X)?

Thanks,

Kamiya.

Ya can do ill need a bit to get everything ready

I'm looking for a shellmet

I do not currently have that ha however if I come across it I'll let you know

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    Ya I've got it let me know what time you can be on and I'll try and make sure I'm on

Ya can do ill need a bit to get everything ready

I have your magikarp HA and pansage HA ready. You won't need to breed the talonflame for me, as i should be getting one.

Breeding the mawile and wobuffet now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    Looking for shiny male litleo. Think you could help? I can offer a shiny honedge and a shiny vulpix

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
  • Shinx (Female) Lv. 1
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves: Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Eerie Impulse

Interested on your Alakazam, or if you can breed an Abra with those IVs, ability would be good too.

Ability: Magic Guard
    Nature: Modest
    Item: Alakazite
    Move pool: Psychic, Focus Blast, Taunt, Shadow Ball
    Iv's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Ev's: 6 HP/ 252 SpA/ 255 SpD

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2014
    Maybe a longshot but I need these;

LF: 5/6 iv bisharp, Adamant (inner focus or defiant) must have knock off and sucker punch.

5/6Hitmon top, any of these natures; Bashful, Docile, Hardy, Quirky and Serious. insta-trade if it has sucker punch.
    FT:
    6iv shiny dittos; English, adamant ones or Mild/calm German ones.
    Also have enigma berries and these BR pokes for trade;
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Im interested in your Competitive Jolteon and Talonflame, and do you by any chance have a Competitve Manectric? im willing to offer:
    Shiny 6iv Competitve, Torrent Samurott with the moves:
    -Grass Knot
    -Razor Shell
    -Ice Beam
    -Hydro Pump
    Shiny 6iv Misdreavus,Levitate Male lv. 1 (He's in a Heart Ball, or whatever that's called) with the moves:
    -Growl
    -Psywave
    -Spite
    -Thunderbolt
    Shiny 6iv Competitve, Clear Body Metagross with the moves:
    -Bullet Punch
    -Meteor Mash
    -Zen Headbutt
    -Hyper Beam
    Shiny 5iv friend safari, Flame Body Magmortar with the moves:
    -Clear Smog
    -Flame Burst
    -Confuse Ray
    -Fire Punch

If you want closer Information on the Pokemon im Offering just PM me, or if you wish me to offer others :D i have a couple that might interest you, i could even trade the proper holding items for my competitives im offering. That's only if you so please, well thanks ahead!

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014

I'm pretty much available all day everyday nearly, my fc is 4441 9410 9987 (if you don't have me added) and my in-game name is K Den

Back