• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

stevenmannn's Competitive, Breeding, HA, and All Inclusive Pokemon Shop

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
  • I've technically got all ready now as well - Though I'll have another go at Natu as it's a male and it was originally in a fast ball so.. I'll try and get a female now. : )

Other than that I am pretty much ready - whenever you are! I'll add your FC.

Years
  • Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Shed Skin
    31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg Moves: Drill Run,Megahorn,Pursuit

i can offer a torchic with agility nightslash and curse

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Shed Skin
    31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg Moves: Drill Run,Megahorn,Pursuit

i can offer a torchic with agility nightslash and curse

sounds great I've got it all ready about to add you

Wonderful, I'll send you a message containing my friend code and will proceed to add yours. I hope we can conduct this trade soon ^.^

Added you will you be back on tonight

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    I can be on for another hour or so, our timezones might be a bit different though so "night" can be quite vague :P

Years
  • Hello again! I'm interested in:

HA Rattata
    HA Starly
    HA Stunky

I can offer any of the HAs in my shop, or some IVd/EM mons.

GastlyGibus

I'm battin' a thousand!
    Years
  • Greetings! I am very interested in that Speed Boost Venipede you have.

I have a couple of HA pokemon that are not in your shop that you might have interest in. If you're willing to trade your Venipede for one of them, I'd be most grateful. :D

The HA pokemon I can get for you:

Spoiler:

Any specific name/gender/pokeball can be obtained for you. In return, if I may have a Speed Boost, Female Venipede that would be fantastic! I would prefer it caught in a Premier ball, but that is secondary and if it's too much trouble then don't worry about it. Any pokeball is fine. :)

My 3DS friend code is 0361-6821-0348, IG name Alex. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hidden Abilities
    I will soon be adding what balls. Many i can catch in any xy native ball so ask if your curious.

This section is sorted by National pokedex number. The youngest form will be used as reference for instance vivillion would be under scatterbug and snorlax would be under munchlax.(its baby form)

Spoiler:

Wants

5iv Pokemon i do not currently have bred
    Female Pokemon in rare balls ie: not obtainable in x and y
    Shiny pokemon i do not have
    Hidden ability pokemon i dont have
    Anything else to help out my shop

Evolution Trading
    For anyone that is interested i would be happy to help you trade to evolve your pokemon more than likely i will need the same done trying to place things in the shop. Feel free to post on here about this. If the pokemon learns a move when traded please tell me if you want it and what i should replace for it.​

Trades ready
    gallant192

Trades Completed
    Spoiler:

I sent you a PM ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    Hello again! I'm interested in:
    HA Rattata
    HA Starly
    HA Stunky

Hey i was actually about to visit you sorry for the late reply i knew i had a couple more on you list that i hadnt updated yet for you to look at hoping to spend a little time with your living dex im ganna pm the list and details

Speed Boost, Female Venipede caught in a Premier ball

a Grumpig female in a luxury ball would be awesome also i am interested in
    Spoiler:

I have a could ha's not listed yet
    Spoiler:
    do any of those intrest you? if not maybe i could breed some 5iv pokes for them

wild salamence

expierienced trainer
    Years
  • Would you be willing to accept any of:

Golurk
    Nature: jolly
    ability: no guard
    x/x/x/31x/31

Shuppet
    Nature: hasty
    ability: cursed body
    x/x/x/x/31/31

Shuckle (female in dream ball)
    nature: sassy
    ability: contrary
    x/x/x/x/x/x

Dratini (female)
    nature: adamant
    ability: marvel scale
    x/x/x/x/x/31
    egg moves: extremespeed, aqua jet

for

Chimchar
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Iron Fist
    31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg Moves: None

FC: 0533 5308 6874
    IGN: David

Years
  • Hello your trade shop is awesome!I would like from competitive breed
    Charizard still in training
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Jolly
    Item: Charizardite X
    Move pool: Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw, Roost
    Iv's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Ev's: 6 Def/ 252 Atk/ 255 SpD
    I don't have many pokemon to give you.But i have an aerodactyl lv1 if you are interested.Please trade and add me.Name Jagan fc:3368-2854-6899 i have already registered your fc.Thanks in advance!Sorry for sending you a PM.

Last edited:

PokeJakobb

Pokemon?
    Years
  • Could you get a 5iv (-atk) modest togepi or a 5iv (-sp.atk) adamant elekid please? I have shinies such as ninjask, espeon, mamoswine, entei, ferrothorn, lopunny, and many more just message me if you're interested :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Hey there! :D You've got a cool looking collection, I must say :) Anyway, are you interested in:
    6IV female Onix in a Heavy Ball
    shiny Espurr (4IV)
    shiny Dunsparce (2IV)
    shiny Ralts (5IV)
    shiny Minccino (2IV)

I'm afraid the shiny Pokemon aren't really fit for competitive, as they just came out as I was hunting/breeding :P If you are interested, I'd like either the Karrablast with Drill Run, Megahorn and Pursuit or the Speed Boost Carvanha. If you're open to trading both, you can take two Pokemon that I have that interest you :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    Hey everyone sorry I've been gone a bit had some family stuff I had to take care of but I should be on all day working to get everything filed and availbe for trade

Speed Boost, Female Venipede plus others we discussed

---------------------------------------------------Completed------------------------------------------------

Sounds good to me, when are you available to trade?
    Edit: Is there any possibility it could have the egg move thunder punch? If not I'll still make the trade

---------------------------------------------------Completed------------------------------------------------

Charizard still in training
    Sorry for sending you a PM.

Could you get a 5iv (-atk) modest togepi or a 5iv (-sp.atk) adamant elekid please? I have shinies such as ninjask, espeon, mamoswine, entei, ferrothorn, lopunny, and many more just message me if you're interested :)

Hey there! :D You've got a cool looking collection, I must say :) Anyway, are you

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Would you do both for the onix? If not maybe shiny espurr and ralts (or dunsparse if you wanna switch one out). What iv spread do you want on the carvanha

Not sure if you got my PM, but just in case you didn't, I'll just reply here :) Umm, do you mean that you're willing to trade both the Karrablast and the HA Carvanha for the Onix? I can throw in the Espurr or the Ralts if you want :) I'm not really picky with the IVs of the Carvanha, but I'd appreciate it if it was female and had max atk and spd, if it's not too much :)

Years
  • I am interested in ur Charizard :D Would you like a Timburr with Drain and Mach punch? or do you want something else?

Back