• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

stevenmannn's Competitive, Breeding, HA, and All Inclusive Pokemon Shop

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    I am interested in ur Charizard :D Would you like a Timburr with Drain and Mach punch? or do you want something else?

sounds great the charizard will take a little bit so it might not be ready till tomorrow or so

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I have several pokemon that I need Kalos born of some competitions. They aren't hard to get because only like 2 need egg moves ivs, shiny, pokerus are added bonuses so if possible pm me and ill trade well for them. Thnx

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
    Years
  • Hey I was wondering if i could get my hands on a Kangaskhan w/ Inner Focus. It would be great if it was 5iv with adamant nature but if you can't then it's all right, as long as it has the hidden ability :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    Hey I was wondering if i could get my hands on a Kangaskhan w/ Inner Focus. It would be great if it was 5iv with adamant nature but if you can't then it's all right, as long as it has the hidden ability :)

Ya no prob shouldn't take to long to breed up what do you have to trade?

I have several pokemon that I need Kalos born of some competitions. They aren't hard to get because only like 2 need egg moves ivs, shiny, pokerus are added bonuses so if possible pm me and ill trade well for them. Thnx

Currently in discussions Sounds like it's Ganna be intresting

Years
  • Could I request a breeding project? A 5IV Timburr with Drain and Mach Punch. I can give u a tyranitar with stealth rock as egg move.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    Could I request a breeding project? A 5IV Timburr with Drain and Mach Punch. I can give u a tyranitar with stealth rock as egg move.

Sure it'll take a little bit cause of the gender rate but shouldn't be too hard what nature you want

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    Hello! I'd like a Modest HA female Bulbasaur with all IVs except Attack and the Giga Drain egg move, a Bold HA female Squirtle with all IVs except Attack, and a Timid HA female Vulpix with all IVs except attack.

I'm willing to trade an Adamant HA female Dratini with Extreme Speed, a Jolly Absol with Baton Pass, Megahorn, and Play Rough, and an Adamant Marill with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet. All properly IV'd, of course.

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    Hello! I'd like a Modest HA female Bulbasaur with all IVs except Attack and the Giga Drain egg move, a Bold HA female Squirtle with all IVs except Attack, and a Timid HA female Vulpix with all IVs except attack.

I'm willing to trade an Adamant HA female Dratini with Extreme Speed, a Jolly Absol with Baton Pass, Megahorn, and Play Rough, and an Adamant Marill with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet. All properly IV'd, of course.

sounds great ill start working on them now

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    Just finished yours that bulbasur was ridiculous to breed let me know when you'll be free to trade

I'll be on and off throughout the day. Just send me a pm when you see I'm on and I'll do the same if I see you're online.

Friend Code: 0619-3088-1076
    Years
  • Can I get a Timid Protean Froakie and a Jolly Rough Skin Gible
    I can trade you Squirtle with egg moves Aura sphere, water pulse and water spout
    and a cyndaquil

Back