• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stickies Everyone. ^__^

Have you ever made a thread that was sticked.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    To all members of PC. Have you ever made a thread that have been ever sticked or sticked or you get my point. Have you. I have not.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yes, my poll was poll of the week once, and my fanfiction was fanfiction of the week once also. =3 (And no, I'm not biased.) ;p

*post dedicated to Eli*

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Yep. Three of 'em, IIRC. The MCG rules, the Member Fanclubs readme, and the Pok?mon AG blabber thread. There's probably more, but I can't be bothered checking my other account to see. o.o;

Years
    Of course, I had my Bishounene thread stickied here and my General RPG discussion stickied as well as many more on other forums.

*This post is dedicated to the comic works of Little Britain. *Holds up Little Britain banner* WH00T!*

^ Dare :P

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Yes, I've had many stickies before and after I was modded. ^_____^ Here they are. Oh, and "Before" is for before I was modded and "After" is for after I was modded. ^.~

~Fan Fiction Lounge~ After

Pokemon Name Meanings After

Japanese Pokemon Names After

~Poetry Rules~ After

New Users/Welcome Rules After

Poetry FAQ Before and After

Pokemon General Rules After

Fan Fiction Advice Before and After

Well, I think that's all of them. There might be more on my Kelsey account but I'm not sure. ^^

~Kelsey

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Yep. Metal and Colour Generation. My help and advice thread was stickied. *dances*
    There was also the Misadventures at Hogwarts RPG...

Back