• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stop Internet Bullying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Relyt was not calling you stupid

The fact is, you cannot do anything about this problem. You are some idiot person who is either bored or completely out of line

You will never get anything done by yelling at people with that kind of an attitude, its called Constructive Criticism

I never did call him stupid, and neither did Toki. Toki said some IDEAS were stupid, not you. I said you didn't listen. Big difference bud. And since when do you have the authority to not let people post in this thread.

Please just stop, and hopefully it gets closed.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    If you're just going to call me stupid, get off the thread. I don't see either of you actually doing anything about this problem. At least I'm throwing ideas out there, albeit bad ones. At least I'm trying to think of ways to end it for good. What do you do? You say, "Oh, that's too bad," and move on without a second thought.

You're just as evil as that Drew idiot who caused Megan to kill herself.

So basically..for not wanting to go out and kill myself, somehow stopping internet bullying, I'm as bad as someone who has potentially killed a girl..

Wow dude, your sense of thinking is seriously flawed. I can post here if I want, i have just as many ideas as you, and every right to argue them. the only difference between my way of thinking and yours is that mine actually like..make sense ._.

No, I completely understyand what you're saying. "Huh, if I can get everyone I know to kill themselves, it will stop bullying worldwide."

...You're seriously effing stupid. I'm not the type of person that will just flame someone without any reason to, but you trying to get an online suicide rally going totally deserves to be flamed. i'll leave that open to someone else <_<

Edit: No, i didn't call you stupid up until just now. In my last post, i was just trying to understand your way of thinking. now i actually am calling you stupid, see the difference?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I agree, lets just let this thread die -.-

I have better things to do than argue about something which has no reasonable solution

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    So basically..for not wanting to go out and kill myself, somehow stopping internet bullying, I'm as bad as someone who has potentially killed a girl..

No, for not even bothering to try and help stop Internet bullying in whatever way you think might actually make a change.

Wow dude, your sense of thinking is seriously flawed. I can post here if I want, i have just as many ideas as you, and every right to argue them. the only difference between my way of thinking and yours is that mine actually like..make sense ._.

I wasn't talking to you about that, I was talking to Virtual Chatot.

No, I completely understyand what you're saying. "Huh, if I can get everyone I know to kill themselves, it will stop bullying worldwide."

At least I'm trying. You're not, so you're just as bad as Ms. Drew. You don't give a damn about anyone committing suicide. Based on your posts here so far, I'd judge that you wouldn't care if your boyfriend/mother/sister killed themselves because of Internet bullying. Prove me wrong.

...You're seriously effing stupid. I'm not the type of person that will just flame someone without any reason to, but you trying to get an online suicide rally going totally deserves to be flamed. i'll leave that open to someone else <_<

YOU'RE seriously "effing" stupid for misunderstanding my point.

Edit: No, i didn't call you stupid up until just now. In my last post, i was just trying to understand your way of thinking. now i actually am calling you stupid, see the difference?

And you failed miserably.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Flaming has already started.

This thread will be closed.

Members will be dealt with as required.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back