• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

STOP, YOU VIOLATED THE LAW.

StellaTheTuff

internet?
Years
  • My name is Stella. I've been a pokémon fan for as long as I remember and I've been active on a plethora of Pokemon related communities (most of them being nuzlocke-centric) but funnily enough, not the PokeCommunity. I guess I should go over my history with the franchise but it's far too long to recount. The first game I actually played was Crystal (I tried to play through Blue before but I didn't understand the concept of training other pokemon and I was like, also 8?) and I have very fond memories of it. Years passed, I got into big spurts of pokemon-related interest along the years and now here we are.

My favorite gen, for the record, is 5. Delightful music, actual plot in the first games and it just looks. so. good. The sequels are also imo the best games to nuzlocke, period.

So, yeah! This is me. I feel like i'm in a job interview, this is awkward. Why did I even put that in the title. What. Why. Just... how do be.

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • I find randomness to be one of the most pure forms of charm so, props for the title. Welcome to the community, it is a pleasure to have you here, and also impeccable tastes on your favourite gen.

Uragirimono

this profile is embarassing dont look at me
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    Amazing taste in games, also don't worry about the awkwardness! I think everyone is a little shy when they join.

Years
  • yaaas unova was great :3c my favorite too, had such great music and introduced some of my favorite mons (like whimsicott and minccino line)! it's lovely to meet you Stella, welcome ~

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
    Years
  • Hey, Stella! I love Unova, and Gen 5 imo is the BEST. Oh, and dont feel awkward. I'm sure most of us feels that way when we make our first post :)

Back