• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Straight

johnsonraider

Banned
Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2018
    Want long and strong hairs, we need healthy diet plan for long time. Always be ready to eat healthy foods not bad things.

I would suggest you try yoga and exercise with healthy deit goods, you never lost hair fall.

Years
  • My hair very curly, so I always have a lot of problems with it. I use the flat iron as a styling tool, but not every day, because I don't want to heart it so much. I had my first cosplay photoshoot last month as Dia from Love Live. I have long hair so I didn't use a wig. The main problem was to straighten it properly. I buy a new iron. I did a lot of research and here found the best description of flat irons. Also, I used hair straight cream to make it stay straight longer. I get very good pictures :pink_love:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Straight, but it isn't a silky, not-a-hair-out-of-place straight like Asian women (their hair is gorgeous). It can get a bit wispy at the ends when it's freshly washed, with flyaways. :(

I never use heat tools or dye because it can really damage and thin out your strands. If I want curls, I plait my hair when it's damp and leave it to dry; when it's taken out again?voila! :) Just make sure the plaits are tight!

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    My hair is pretty curly, like it naturally curls up on its own. I can comb it before I leave int he morning and it'll just revert itself lmao. I do remember putting a texturizer in it maybe two years ago or so. Turned out pretty good, but I got tired of it and just cut most of my hair off.

Back