• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strange files or something. O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Yeah, It just happened to me a few seconds ago and i'm using Friefox. Maybe it's a problem with PC's current server.

Edit: It happened to me agian when I clicked the edit button.

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    That showed up for me one time too. Though when it happened PC closed down for me and I couldn't get back in. Everytime I tried, no matter what domain I used, only that came up. But when I came on the next day it was gone. O.o

Btw, incase your wondering, I use the same version of Firefox as you do.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    me thinks it was the server being overloaded an unable to completely send the http request... not too big a deal for you guys, and a small headache for me..

Is anyone still seeing it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Yup, It's working perfectly well now. Probably it was just a server overload as Stevie said.

Andy maybe that download was due to you right-clicking threads and "Save AS".

~ CC

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Chrono Cr@cker said:
    Yup, It's working perfectly well now. Probably it was just a server overload as Stevie said.

Andy maybe that download was due to you right-clicking threads and "Save AS".

~ CC
    Nope, I know what I clicked. That dosen't pop up when you click Save as anyway. It's a downloading box. And the fact is it poped up when I was on the online list (as some of you may know I open a tab on the online list so dosen't show me as off line) means it was something to do with PC itself.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    yeah, well Steve said it's fixed now, it was just a server overload. as he said, it's taken a large 'beating' today xD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Well that's what you get for hosting one of the largest Pokemon forums in the world. XD
    Anyway since Steve fixed it I'm sure I speak for everyone by saying. Thank you Steve.

Now I'll lock this since everything is fixed and we can now move on. XD
    *Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back