• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strange Food Habits

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    What Strange food habits do you have?

I put Honey mustard on cheese pizza... I'm so weird.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I've had so many food habits since I was little...

I think ketchup goes good with ANY meat..and I mean ANY meat, it's great!
    I like a spread of cream cheese on bread wrapped around a banana....it's good!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Applesauce with Macaroni and cheese. I think it's a family thing. It's actually good, if you have the right kinda applesauce, and of course Mac and Cheese. My cousins, not me, eat Jell-O and Hamburger Helper. Look at my sig.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Pancakes dipped in orange juice... yum. Chips and chicken stuffed in a sandwich while still hot... dangerous if you don't pull all the sharp bits out... but heavenly... Rice crackers (those Sakata things) on top of each other with filling inside for a sandwich... bread without butter voluntarily (even if there's butter in the house) tastes pretty cool... bread lathered with sauce...

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    I put mayonnaise on bread and make a mayonnaise sandwich! I also like to dip apples in mayo :) tastes good! :9

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Sawah goes good on everything…

*ahem* Also, I can't eat anything with ketchup when I have a cold. For some reason, the smell becomes repulsive when I have a cold. Odd thing. o_O I've equated it to a permanent marker, even.

Kylie-chan

Years
    1313666 said:
    Butter on anything.
    What could we expect from you?

OK, this is sort of disgusting, but I like sweet and sour sauce on its own XD. I eat it with a spoon, or if I'm desperately hungry and there's no spoon around for miles, e.g. in the car, I eat it with my fingers, which is uncivilised but finger food tastes nice.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I don't really have any weird food habits, lol. I like chicken nuggets with honey though.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I've attempted to make ztrange foodz when I'm bored, but zo far I havn't aquired a tazte for any of them. Like a little bit of vanilla frapuccino in vanilla yougurt (X_X), chocolate cherries in mocha frapuccino (X_X), a hamburger with an onion ring on it (X_X), my zchoolz food (XX_XX), ect.

I have however dizcovered that zalza or zteak zauce can make almozt any meat/potatoe tazte good =3

Kylie-chan

Years
    dark_espeon said:
    same with me.^^ i LOVE sweet and sour. its sweet... and sour! XD
    I love eating it. I eat heaps at a time with nothing else and I don't even get sick. XD Do Pikachu get themselves messy? *looks around warily* After a while your face gets very sweet-and-sour if you're in a car and getting jolted on the freeway... your fingers slip and wallah, hey presto, sweet-and-sour DP!

I think sweet and sour sauce suits my personality.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    I remember when I was around 7, doing food experiment. One of them was bread with cheese and ketchup on top ( seriously, it was gross) bread in a yoghurt, myonaise and kethup with bread and other really weird thing that I can't remember.

Back