• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Strange Glitch

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • If you know about the paralyze glitch with the Keen Look thing, this would probably be similar to that. Today I was training my Mightyena against the woman with the Dodrio on the left side of Mauville City. I switched out to Manectric and Dodrio used Fury Attack. I paralyzed it with static but then a message came up saying:

Foe Dodrio's Run Away Paralyzed Manectric

or something like that. Has this ever happened to anyone?
    Ive got a photo but it isnt on the computer yet. :\

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Wow aslong as your game is alright there is nothing to worry about. When you get the pic show it to us please?

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • How wierd. It's a rare gem to find a glitch in your game that wasn't caused by you, but maybe just Game Freak who did not check for bugs. I wish they would be more responsable --

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • Some abilities are glitched up, and do strange things. I've heard on other forums of other Abilities that Paralyze, or cause some sort of other status condition that is just random.

Mirage

just another guy
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 12, 2006
    .....idiots........thread closed............

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Err... no thread not closed. Thread stays open, thank you very much. I'm the moderator here, not you. So don't act like one, thank you ^_^

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • >>Satoshi-kun
    Errm... Emerald doesn't have stuff like that...
    All stuff from Emerald can be traded normally, and the add-ons from Emerald stay in Emerald... BTW where did you get that info?

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • How... bizarre. o.O; Ah well, that's what happens when companies like Game Freak get involved with million dollar franchises.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2005
    Ooh, strange. I have a Manectric *points to Trainer Card (Sapphire team)* and I've battled that person with the Dodrio. I should try it sometime. ^^;

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • It's not really a glitch, more of a code but: When using AR, the first time you use the Unown code, after you put it in, you get an Unown that isn't even a letter, usuall a ? or a !.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • yeah there r wierd glitches. can somebody tell me how to fix berry glitch? u know when time freezes and berries dont grow it is a problem for me :(

Back