• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Streaming services

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So all Disney content has disappeared from my country's Netflix now. But Disney+ isn't set to launch until September. Great. So there is no easy way for me to watch Disney content during the summer.

Also, I finished watching Westworld and Game of Thrones has ended and I don't really feel like there is much else worth watching on HBO... So I've just cancelled my subscription there, and will put the money on Disney+ instead come fall. Sigh.

What streaming services do you use? Why / why not some of them?

pkmin3033

We have Netflix, Disney+, and Amazon Prime in this house. I pay for Netflix, my brother pays for Disney+ I think, and my parents pay for Amazon Prime.

I started paying for Netflix years ago because I wanted to watch Power Rangers and Star Trek, and I've just kept paying for it because we got a significantly better internet connection a couple of years ago and my parents found things on it they wanted to watch. We got Disney+ because DisneyLife was cancelled and everyone in this house loves classic Disney...and they own and are ruining practically everything these days, and we got Amazon Prime because my mother wanted to watch Grey's Anatomy and she got an Alexa device for Christmas. Then I bought her a Fire TV stick for Mother's Day this year just after we entered lockdown, so when she finishes watching that we'll probably keep it...at least I hope we will, because I plan on watching Supernatural on it at some point.

I'm sure there are others - don't Apple have one or something? - but tbh 3 is probably 1 too many and we don't really need anything else. xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I use a little bit of everything as a friend of mine let me use hers because I actually don't watch enough to want to pay for any of them all the time. I watch more TV than streaming stuff.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    i use netflix from time to time when there's something on there i want to watch. i use wwe network because i'm a wrestling fan and if youtube and twitch count then i use those the most cuz i am a streamer and there are plenty of people i enjoy watching

Back