• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Street Fighter V

Years
  • We have to admit that his divekick pressure was absolutely on point. Especially, the double divekick cross-up, like holy **** man. Daigo's main strategy that he was employing that disappointed me, was that he challenging Kazunoko from the air. If anything, by doing that, it gave Kazunoko more incentive to jump because Yun's punch aerials are pretty darn good, so air-to-air would be in Kazunoko's favour if he didn't go for divekicks. I want to believe that if Daigo played a more grounded anti-air game, he could have slowed down the pressure, but whatever. Kazunoko was on fire that day, and no one could stop him, even more so when three of his demons (Bonchan, Momochi, and Tokido) went out early.

Although, I'm curious to see if Poongko would have been able to do something. Even though the match-up is 5-5, Seth has an easier time to bully Yun, since the latter has some pretty crummy wake-up options barring Red Focus and EX upkicks. I also do recall whenever Kazunoko is on Topanga TV, there will be the odd occasion of when Poongko joins their lobby to steal points, Kaz and the others never want to fight him, lol.

Word, man. Kazunoko was going Super Saiyan that entire tournament.

S/O to my mans Misse, though! Like goddamn, he was putting in work with Makoto.

Reactions: Arc
    Back