• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Street Fighter V

Years
  • If they keep Vega motion character I can only imagine the amount of complaints...like yo.

It'll be worse than that USF4 mod that makes Ken a charge character.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Motion works for him tbh. I don't think his specials justified being charge but Bison and Guile would've been hella broken (SSFIV3D yo). If anything his normals are bit too good now lol especially since he can switch from poking to combos and mixups on the fly with clawing and declawing.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I'll wait patiently for my Final Fight DLC pack.

Sodom, Poison, Hugo, Guy, Cody, and possibly Haggar as our newcomer.

I don't think his specials justified being charge but Bison and Guile would've been hella broken (SSFIV3D yo).

I thought the 3DS port shared the same character "balance" as the other versions of SSFIV?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    There's a stress test for the PS4 beta going on tonight, has Laura and the brazil stage apparently. No Bison, Birdie or Vega for me though so Rashid is the only one I'll use.
    I thought the 3DS port shared the same character "balance" as the other versions of SSFIV?
    That's the problem actually. The character are the same, except the touch screen can be used as a shortcut for specials instead of doing the motion. This made charge characters like Guile, Balrog and Bison hella broken because they don't need to charge their specials to use them. Charge specials are typically better, but they're limited by their input. Sonic Boom's only drawback is that you have to charge it, but take that away and you have the best projectile in the game by far.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Can't forget Rolento!
    I seriously want Haggar in a Street Fighter game. Or at the very least, bring back Maki.

Believe me, I didn't forgot about Rolento. I had to limit to only six Final Fight characters based on the assumption that six is the total number of fighters for each DLC wave, so I was forced to cut Rolento in favor of another Final Fight character who hasn't appeared in Street Fighter yet such as Haggar.

Years
  • Reminder that the PC Beta got cracked thanks to anons on the interwebs to play offline so if anyone cares go get on that.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Need info on Fan and the next beta.

Former will probably be revealed in Capcom Cup, at least.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Next beta is through Dec. 17 - 20, if we're to believe that image. Same weekend as Star Wars though, lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Oh good. I pre-ordered recently. Finally gonna have a chance to play.

Arc

Years
  • Spoiler:

Confirmation of DLC characters. It seems like most people got the silhouettes wrong. I personally thought the first one was Balrog, third one Urien, and the last Alex.

Also, F.A.N.G.

From the data-mined voice clips, we knew F.A.N.G would be very joyful and eccentric. But, uh. I don't really know what to think here. From how he plays, that's even more of a mystery to me. I mean, I like his angled projectiles and that guard mist thing. I'll need to see more gameplay on this guy, I'm really curious about his normals.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I love him.

I'm definitely maining the Shadaloo crew in this game. Bison all day with a bit of Vega and Fang, and hooray Balrog!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • That's F.A.N.G.? I was expecting him to be more on the serious side like every Street Fighter final boss, or is he even the final boss at all?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Welp, none of the newcomers interest me at all. Fang is one ugly mofo. Gonna be sticking with Ryu and Ken as always lol. At least until Final Fight characters show up.

Arc

Years
  • Please say this thread was watching Capcom Cup.
    Street Fighter V
    Street Fighter V

gotchu fam

Congrats to Kazunoko (the inner daigo dickrider inside me is yelling goddammit), that glorious monster who was divekicking his way to victory. What a fantastic tournament that was. Literally upsets everywhere. It's remarkable that everyone's fantasy brackets got broken into little pieces and then repeatedly stomped on. Doesn't matter though, Capcom Cup 2015 was a fantastic send-off to SFIV, it's pretty amazing to think that it's been around for seven years now lol.

Can't wait for SFV. It's another $500k Pro Tour, so I'm sure people are more than eager to rile up their stomachs for another season of Street Fighter.

Last edited:
    Years
  • (the inner daigo dickrider inside me is yelling goddammit)

You ain't NEVER LIED.

Man I'm upset as hell, Kazunoko was sponsored by Nike the way he was getting away with all types of BS. Stupid ass Daigo not throwing out DP. :'(

Arc

Years
  • Man I'm upset as hell, Kazunoko was sponsored by Nike the way he was getting away with all types of BS. Stupid ass Daigo not throwing out DP. :'(
    We have to admit that his divekick pressure was absolutely on point. Especially, the double divekick cross-up, like holy **** man. Daigo's main strategy that he was employing that disappointed me, was that he challenging Kazunoko from the air. If anything, by doing that, it gave Kazunoko more incentive to jump because Yun's punch aerials are pretty darn good, so air-to-air would be in Kazunoko's favour if he didn't go for divekicks. I want to believe that if Daigo played a more grounded anti-air game, he could have slowed down the pressure, but whatever. Kazunoko was on fire that day, and no one could stop him, even more so when three of his demons (Bonchan, Momochi, and Tokido) went out early.

Although, I'm curious to see if Poongko would have been able to do something. Even though the match-up is 5-5, Seth has an easier time to bully Yun, since the latter has some pretty crummy wake-up options barring Red Focus and EX upkicks. I also do recall whenever Kazunoko is on Topanga TV, there will be the odd occasion of when Poongko joins their lobby to steal points, Kaz and the others never want to fight him, lol.

Back