• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Streetpass Support

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    What streetpass features do you want to see in ORAS?

I'd like to see the secret bases to be traded using streetpass as well as trainer cards. Also, I'd like to have trainers battle-able from streetpass as well. I was disappointed with X/Y's streetpass support (all you got was some near useless points) but I have big hopes for ORAS.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Streetpass isn't a big deal where I live but the secret base feature would be cool. If contests make their return, then I think it would be cool to challenge NPCs that have a copy of the passerby's team. Egg swapping would also be cool. You could deposit an egg into a special streetpass box and whenever you pass by someone else who has an egg in their box, the eggs would trade. Or the same thing for hatched Pokémon would also be cool.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Streetpass features are awful, because it excludes a lot of people, so I hope we don't see any. But simple things like rebattleable NPCs with teams based off passersby could be pretty neat.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I like the egg trading for Streetpass. If I found a random egg, then I would be pretty stoked! Being able to create your base, then have others see it via streetpass could be cool as well. Besides that, I think Game Freak should focus on other features such as post-game.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I hope they do the secret base sharing by streetpass or by friend code (like they did with the Friend Saffari). Actually friend code may be better as one will be able to battle changing teams if one's friend decides to try out a different team to have friends challenge.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I kinda don't like how streetpass is on where I live but I guess secret bases and maybe even Trainer Hill could be good uses. I prefer if they do it by Friend Code also.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I have never connected with anyone on Streetpass, ever, so I really hope that if they include SP then they'll include some sort of random Wifi connection, so you can mix records or share secret bases, etc with someone completely random. It seems I live in a Pokemon-less bubble :(

SamStyle

Mega Bidoof
    Years
  • I get like 40plus streetpasses a day so I think that the streetpass bases would possibly overlap each other

Back