• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Struggle For Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I weakly applauded. That had been rather dull. Just liek my life. Dull and pointless. In fact everything seemed pointless to me. I didn't get the point of life. "Well here goes another moment of my life wasted... Well at least it was better then sitting around doing nothing..." I said dully and soulessly. I brushed my long bangs out of my face and behind my ear. The song had been nice, I had to admit, but it had still been boring. In fact, msot things were boring to me.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I heard her voice beside me. I wanted to ask what was wrong, but I was too shy. Instead I walked away from the concert, heading home.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I had applauded with the rest, enjoying the performance at least as much as anyone else here. But at this point, I knew that people would be distracted, talking to their friends, so they weren't likely to notice a blur. So in the time it would take your average person to blink, I was gone.

Years
    I left the stage, managing to get outside after bring tecked by my fans. once i was outside, i breathed the fresh air, glad that I was away from it all. "That was a great show Rachel!" i heard another voice say. i smiled slightly, and looked at Sini, the source of the voice, and said "you think so?"

"sure, why not?" eclipse said, sticking to the shadows.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "I for one enjoyed it..." I said as I brought myself to a halt near Rachel. I had met her this way not all too long ago, though we had gotten to know eachother well since then. I usually followed the same procedures after each of her performances. As soon as it was over, dart my way around, or sometimes through security measures, to find Rachel before she had gotten away from her fans.

Years
    "I'm glad. it's my main source of income these days." I said. though not like i needed much money. my Garment grid provided me and the rest with as many diffrent outfits we could want, so the main thing was food. in my mind i could see eclipse drawing her blade, then having it suddenly stolen by sini in her thief mode. it happened every time somebody came near me...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Well, if my 'project' comes through all right, I don't think income will be a problem for either of us. It'll make millions." I said. I took whatever odd job I could from time to time, but ever since i had began on shop, I had an ingenious idea for a weapon design. It was done once before in old times, not long after gunpowder was put to use in the form of firearms, and very innificient. But if someone were to make an efficient, and capable model out of state of the art materials, it would be the weapon of choice for almost every type of fighter. I kept my ideas, and concepts a secret to everyone though, even Rachel, if only for her own safety. I wasn't above paranoia, especially when I felt there was the slightest chance that she could be hurt because I wasn't cautious enough.

Years
    "yeah, whatever." i said, no longer listening. Eclipse looked over to me from trying to get her blade from sini, and said "You better get going. i hear reporters and your fanbase." i smacked my forhead, muttering "great.. I can't even go outside without being mobbed anymore.."

Years
    "uh.. sure, I guess... but you can't help much..." i said, wondering what he was thinking of... after all, he was human, abielt a good-looking one...

OOC: remember, we are unaware of each other's powers

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "I doubt that, but you'll have to give me directions as you go, I'm a terrible navigator." I said, as I walked over to the side of the road, though there was no car anywhere near me. I had to admit, I was a bit of a show off, but even I had enough sense not to show off my special, 'talent'. tonight was a special case, though. and Rachel was more than worth risking it to be around.

Years
    "it doesn't matter. just somewhere alone and secluded would be nice. my friends can catch up later" I said, still totally confused. Even i could hear the crowd now, and though i knew that they ment no harm, the odds of somehting bad happening to me were high. i could already see Sini and Eclipse dissapearing into the night.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "As you wish." I said with a smile. Without hesitation, I quickly tripped her, and caught her in my arms with relative ease. It must have caught her by suprise, as I expected her to be fighting me, but she wasn't. I didn't hesitate, immidiatley taking off at speeds of around 50 MPH, not really pushing myself tonight, but not bothering with the speed limits, as it wouldn't do me any good to be moving slow enough to be seen clearly.

Years
    i was suprised, but i quickly used my garment grid to change my appearence yet again, changing it so i was wearing incredibly short jeans/shorts, a white sleeveless, and a belt around my waist with a gun holster. from my hip i had my usual decoration that would normally go to the ground if i was staying still or fighting. ((AKA, my base form))

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I felt her clothing change while she was in my grasp, and looked down in suprise as I noticed her outfit had changed. I didn't spend time wondering about it though, as running down a street at almost double the speed limit required a lot of concentration to keep from running into anything. I mentally decided on the park, which would be practiclaly deserted at this time of night, and turned off the main road towards it.

Years
    once i was fully into my gunner form, i relished in the abilities that came with the form, since I had trained for a long time as a gunner and nothing else. except the Songstress, but that didn't matter...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    It didn't take me long to reach the park, and when I arrived at the gate, I took a path I knew fairly well, and went down it and off several other paths until we were in a slightly overgrown, mostly abandoned part of the park. "Here we are." I said, stopping, but not putting her down yet. I knew I should, but I found it difficult to let go of her...

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    OOC: First post ever in an RP forum.
    (In an alley wondering)

*kicks a bin* "Eh, Im bored. I wonder what there is to do besides from basketball. I wonder where my friends are." I walk over to the table for the restaurant, bang my hand on the table and something shoots out to the car and the car alarm goes off.
    And I run off as the car was smoking and some of the police guards caught me running.
    So I kept running and then bumped into Robert.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back