• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Struggle For Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OOC: okay, one, in an actual RP, you never rp like *does something* becuase it looks tacky. Also, me and Robert are a LONG ways away, so it'd be impossible for you to catch up.

IC: "apparently." i said, starting to get comfortable. this was unfortunate, because I knew he'd probably put me down in a moment.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Errr," I began, not knowing what to say. I really didn't want to put her down, and the strange thing was, she didn't seem to mind being held. It was probably my imagination though, but I still didn't let go. The situation seemed to be becoming more ackward by the moment as I said nothing, and didn't move.

Years
    i looked at him for a moment, taking in his appearence, and something occured to me. I had just lost my boyfriend, and I knew he was avalible, and his looks wern't bad, not bad at all...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Errr, what is it?" I managed to ask, beginning to blush as she stared at me. I wasn't wrong, the moment was becoming more and more akward, though I was certain she didn't seem to mind being held. To tell the truth, I didn't mind either... I had never been the kind of guy to chase after girls, I had always figured that I'd be getting in more trouble than I could handle, but there was something about her...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Err, I... No, I don't." I managed to stutter out. I could barely believe my ears. An extremley attractive singer, who didn't seem to be freaked out by me, or my talent was actually asking a simpleton like me if I had a girlfriend! I almost dropped her out of mixed shock and hope, but managed to keep a steady grip on her, still not letting her go.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
    " I can't believe I missed the Concert " I said outloud as I eventually arrived

The place was half empty by now apart from the few small groups dotted around. Looking around I couldn't see the girl I was meant to meet up with.

' Gezz that's the second date I've messed up this week ' I thought to myself as I walked down in the direction of the stage.

There was a part of me that didn't mind too much though. It's in crowded situations that my Telepathy usually goes haywire ....

' Guess I'll sit down for a minute then head on home ' I thought to myself

As I sat down I noticed a guy & a girl talking near the stage .... Something about the girl seemed familiar ....

My curiousity getting the better of me I got up from my seat and headed down towards them.

OCC : Hope this is ok , not really too sure where everyone is ^^;

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: wow I'm late! ^^;

ic: I was looking at the dark sky. I was trying to develop my 'talent's'. I was on a building's roof near a park. I saw a couple in the park, I really didn't mind. I looked at the other side of the roof, then I ran at top speed, that means really fast. Hitted my foot against the border and ran to the other side that was looking at the park. I jumped really far, made a somersault and jumped on a tree's top and grabbed myself from a light that was kinda floating above the street. Another somesault and I jumped to another light, did the same thing, then I was going to land on another roof. "aw, I always fail in this part" I thought, then hitted the roof with the feet, with the force & velocity that I had I fell and rolled some feet until I stopped and groaned. "ouch, I always hate this part, and I still don't know why I like to do this" I said to myself as I stood up and looked around.

Years
    OOC: I say again, from my last ooc, Robert and I are a LONG WAYS away.

IC: "well, you know, i am avalible." I said smoothly, his look of hope not going un-noticed. Though I was glad he wasn't asking me about the costume change..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "So am I..." I said, still holding her. It wasn't exactly a challenge to keep her aloft, even though I was no bodybuilder. I decided to at least feign that I wasn't about as nervous as was the human limit, so I smiled and said "I don't think many girls are that interested in a guy that makes people think he ate jet fuel for breakfast."

Years
    'than this must be a nice change." i said, as Eclipse and sini hovered around the edge of the clearing, staying out of sight though, as curiosity went over safety..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Actually, it is." I said, trying to think of things to say. Things seemed to be getting even more akward as I failed to think of anything. Oddly, I had the feeling like I was being watched, but I pushed it aside, focusing my attention entirely on Rachel.

Years
    i rested my head aginst him, waiting in silence, as Sini was trying as hard as she could not to laugh and Eclipse... well... she never had a love life, was not interested in one either.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I looked above at the sky, and saw just a few stars. I sat down on the border of the roof, still looking at the sky. I wanted to see the stars, and I had the power to see 'em. I absorbed the electricity from the builing and from the lights of the park and the nearest buildings. All was pure darkness. My eyes glowed more blue then stopped. "Finally, I feel recharged and now I can see the stars in the middle of the city".

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I felt like any conscious thought was being forced out of my mind as she rested her head against me, all I could think about was how very beautiful she was...

Before I even knew what I was doing, I lifted her upright, though I still had my arms around her, and leaned in, bringing my face to hers and kissing her deeply. Any memory of conscious thought was gone by this point, my total awareness was on myself, her, and the present moment.

Years
    When he kissed me, i let myself stay in his grip, realising how much i had missed from my former boyfriend. This guy probably could offer anything my heart desired..

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I shrugged and walked out of the concert hall. I knew I had stayed there for a long time doing nothing but reflecting and meditating but I knew I didn't really have much else to do at home. I walked towards the park. Maybe I could have a run around there.

After ten minutes of walking, I took note of how many stars I could see outside iand how was beautiful out. Nice and warm, with the stars visible... Except, what happened to the outside lights? I shrugged and kept on walking. In the darkness from the nearrby sidewalk parrellel to the park, I noticed a couple there. I immediatly ducked back behind a mailbox. I didn't want to disturb anyone. Yet, my curiosity kept me there. I silently transformed into a small black cat which blended in the surroundings pretty well...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "What a day..." I moaned as I dropped onto my couch, and flicked on my plasma screen television, basically a thing of the past. I had dropped Sarah home, and had managed to make my way home through the busy streets. I lived in a small apartment, alone, at 14. My parents had both died when I was young, so the mystery to why I had this power, and I was forced to live on my own.

Out of nowhere, my power went out. I'd have to check the fuse box, which was at the end of a tiny crawlspace. "I'll never fit like this..." I muttered. Within seconds, I had shrunk to the size of a 10-year old girl. Well, I had changed into a 10-year old girl. I quickly crawled into the crawlspace and began tampering with the fuse box.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    But I wasen't ready to go home yet. I walked around on the streets humming my favourite tune, when I saw the black cat and almost stepped on its tails. I stared at it for a moment, and got up. "You must be lonely too.." I said as I sat down on the nearby benches.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I mewed in agreement. I had no friends... They had all abandoned me as a friend. Maybe they hadn't been the smartest choices but I was scared to try making friends again. So I simply stayed by myself. I hopped onto the bench Ella sat on. This person could keep me company for a bit. I stared across the street at the couple whom were partly obscured by bushes from this angle. I wondered what they'd do...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back