• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Stupid evos

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Some pokemon are 'novelty pokemon' anyway, like Farfech'd and Delibird. I would honestly be very surprised to see evolutions of those. Tropius needs an evolution and Kangaskahn needs a baby form.
    I think I am one of the 2% who actually used Farfetch'd on Pokemon Blue and Crystal :shocked:

I mean c'mon he looks amazing

Stupid evos

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I agree with the people who said we need a Tropius evo and pre-evo. I love Tropius! ^_^

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Tropius needs some new fruit. Hey I liked Farfetch'd from the RBY days! I love all the old sprites lol. Back when Charizard looked so beastly. I think Jynx would be cool evolved. JK:D God only knows what that would look like..........

Elite 4 Sam

Steel Type User
    Years
  • Lickilily. That's a disgrace of a pokemon right there. Understandably though, not much you could have done with Lickitung. Electivire, Togekiss, Magnezone. Those 3 got my attention and are some of my favorite pokemon of all.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • I hate electivire and its beady little eyes

LOOK AT THEM!

Yes, look at them. It's the last thing you will see:D He is the only distortion of gen 1 pokes that I can actually handle. The design is really cool imo, and Vire is quite versatile to boot.

All of Porygons evo's make me cringe. It turned into a a rubber duck, then into a deranged rubber duck. Not that it isn't powerful, it's just aesthitically unsettling (to me).

Dashi_sato

New ROMhacker
    Years
  • Lickilily. That's a disgrace of a pokemon right there. Understandably though, not much you could have done with Lickitung. Electivire, Togekiss, Magnezone. Those 3 got my attention and are some of my favorite pokemon of all.

sam, lickylicky has decent stats. it just loonot a huge fan ks stupid, its good in battle.
    i like magnezone, not a huge fan of the name "leafeon" but the pokemon is cool.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • Roselia Family - Roselia has always been my favorite pokemon. Giving it an evolution really helped out because now, Roselia is given more attention. Budew gave it even more attention, because Budew can learn a special move through breeding, and just enforced my unconditional love towards Roselia even more! What they could've done was not overdo it and make Budew a gosh-darn annoying pokemon that you find every few steps, and I have no problems with Roserade. Roserade actually almost brought out a spark of joy in my eyes, but it was so flashy! It's beautiful, but not elegant. It was too extravagant, but I forgive it because it was given a few pros to own it, but Roselia will still stay in my heart as a subtle, sweet, virulent pokemon it is.
    Ambipom - ... I'm alright with it, but it looks scary...
    Mime Jr. - Yay! Now time to make a Mrs. Mime, or at least a Ms. Mime!
    Magnezone - Unique, it really became exotic.
    Lickilicky - Fat and ugly, but I think Pokemon's making fun of big people now... (For future reference, I am not making fun of big people, and I happen to be friends with a few, and we get along pretty well, please do not start a contreversy...)
    Rhypherior - Superior, in a different man's point of view...
    Tangrowth - Cool.
    Electrivire & Magmortar - Did you really need to do this? Magmar and Electabuzz looked nice already, and they were unique!
    Togekiss - Sweet, and looks like a giant plane instead of a dove (symbol for peace).
    Yanmega & Mamoswine - Unique. Really bringing back the old prehistoric touches.
    Leafeon & Glaceon - It's about time!
    Gliscor - Now instead of a flying nocturnal scorpion thing, it's a flying nocturnal scorpion-like vampire thing! (I am not trying to mock it, I just ran out of words)
    Porygon-Z - Hehe, good job hackers! You really make the game even more interesting!
    Gallade - You will always need something to balance out the other.
    Probopass - Unique and exotic, like Moai.
    Dusknoir - At least now, the line of symmetry has been broken! (The line between Duskull and Shuppet)
    Frosslass - Unique and exotic, l like this one a lot!

Pokemon that need Evolutions--
    Spoiler:

NOTE THAT THIS IS ALL OPINION

Years
  • But hey, they can indeed evolve, but you don't have to evolve your Rhydon, or your Magneton, or your Dusclops, or your Togetic, or whatever the hell that has new evos. Just play with your pokémon like you always did.

Oh, I'll use a Pokemon regardless of what it looks like. I was just stating that those particular Pokemon didn't need evos and were strong enough without them.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • I'm OK with Magmortar and Electivre...kinda... I really don't like the creepines factor of them...Not to mention Ambipom, it just looks odd to me...
    a-and then there is Porygon Z...*shudders* Though for the most part I like the rest of the fourth generation evolutions. They really need Farfech'd, Tropius, and Kangaskan to evlove as already said.

@ Kirbychu - You can get Snorlax to learn Explosion by move tutor I think

Back