• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stupid mistakes!

Bobpie

|~The Aipom Lover~|
Years
  • Me and my bro both reset our games cause of bad teams and TM loss...
    without realizing that our Manaphy hadnt been put in safe hands.
    Im plaing pokemon ranger all over again...

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
  • oh my gosh! when my sister and i got our gameboy colors for the first time (we called them mini nintendos lol) she got gold version and couldn't get out of a house. she was all sobbing and i was just laughing 'cause i got a winnie the pooh game. :D

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
  • On Pokemon Emerald, the first Zigzagoon you battle, my one was shiny and i couldnt catch it so i had to knock it out?!

~Crystal Entei~

If that is what you wish
    Years
  • Back in the day when I played Gold version,I had a Dragonite that I loved SO much.I don't remember why,but I tried to clone it.Failed Dragonite clone attempt+little kid that loves said Dragonite=depression.I promised myself to never get a male Dragonite so it wouldn't seem as if I was replacing him.(yes I loved him that much.)

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    I have K'Od MILLIONS of legendarys, but luckily i always save before i battle them, but i have killed a few shinys, which i was really annoyed with.

Bakun

Not active here.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    I once also had silver. i had a Typhlosion i looved soo much too. i even remember when i

Evolved him from a Quilava:`( i had beaten Red/Ash long ago and i wanted to find

something challenging so Then i found the Clone cheat on the internet and started to

clone My best pokemon(Typhlosion lvl 86, Tyranitar lvl 78 and Ho-Oh lvl 71) with rare

candies and moon stones and stuff. Then one day when i started the gameboy i found

out i had to start a new game, the old was deleted. So i started a new game with

quilava. Soon i saved and turn it off to go eat. when i started my gameboy again the

safe file was gone AGAIN and i started a new game. saved. turn off. turn on. And again

the New game option was there! so since then i have stopped cloning and cheating

And i also killed Lugia on silver and KO'ed Shiny gyarados... Stupid me

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    I once also had silver. i had a Typhlosion i looved soo much too. i even remember when i

Evolved him from a Quilava:`( i had beaten Red/Ash long ago and i wanted to find

something challenging so Then i found the Clone cheat on the internet and started to

clone My best pokemon(Typhlosion lvl 86, Tyranitar lvl 78 and Ho-Oh lvl 71) with rare

candies and moon stones and stuff. Then one day when i started the gameboy i found

out i had to start a new game, the old was deleted. So i started a new game with

quilava. Soon i saved and turn it off to go eat. when i started my gameboy again the

safe file was gone AGAIN and i started a new game. saved. turn off. turn on. And again

the New game option was there! so since then i have stopped cloning and cheating

And i also killed Lugia on silver and KO'ed Shiny gyarados... Stupid me
    nooo not deleted, that is a PERSONS(nerds) WORST NIGHTMARE!

Bakun

Not active here.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    Very nice said of you. Now i'm very happy...

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Well, in Yellow I didn't fight that first Bug Catcher in Viridian Forest, then when I got back there, I, by mistake, threw my Masterball at his LV 3 Caterpie..... I was 9, and it was my first game, man that was bad.....

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2008
    In emerald I was going through granite cave, I was so sick of all the zubat when suddenly I found a shiny, The weird thing was I had only found out about shinies a few minutes before on a webpage, I sat there for about an hour contimplating whether or not to catch it (I was using really strong pokemon and all I had was a masterball)
    But I thought they were not as rare as they are and I'd just found out about them so I'd probably Ko'd a few before so I ran :'(
    Then the next day I found out how rare they were and I have been kicking myself about it since, but On the bright side a few months later I was looking for a poliiwag for my team and the first I came across was shiny thst is now a politoed named Skittles! :D
    My Mum said to me "If in doubt, don't" so that was one of the things that put me off catching that zubat and she has never said that phrase in front of me again XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2013
    i killed a shiny mewtwo because i only had 16 pokeballs >_< no greats, ulta, ect

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • ok this is the stupidest thing.....it happend last last 4 yrs...
    Spoiler:

:rambo::knockedou:(:'(

Years
  • Well, I ran into a shiny Gulpin in my Sapphire version, but I had no PokéBalls with me. Luckily, I more than made up for it in my Gold version (Even though I knew I couldn't trade it into Sapphire). I caught a shiny Unown and then I bred a shiny Igglybuff.

Years
  • this stupid thing i did is the best (worst) one of all:
    pokemon gold:
    when i first got the game i didn't know how to leave your own house.

OMFG XD

Back in time, I had 149 Pokemon in Red, I tried the Sunny Town glitch out and when I couldn't go anywhere anymore, I used Surf and a Tentacool lv16 appeared. I wanted to battle it but suddenly the screen turned green...A few moments later I realized my game has been deleted with all my Pokemon... I had to start the game new and catch them all again-_-

omomo0725

Mudkip Lord
    Years
  • i caught a shiny tentacool but then i restarted the game on my emerald.
    luckily my shiny is wit me in the ds.
    oh and my emerald was stolen and i know who has it but he wont admit it.

HoundoomFireSquad

Fire Lord Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2008
    HAHA! ur all smooth(!)
    ithe stupidest thng ive done was listening to wrong online walkthroughs and going the wrong way!

Back